Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest XxR3LO4DZxX

Application Rejection

Guest XxR3LO4DZxX   
Guest XxR3LO4DZxX

Hello. I posted an application and it got rejected for not being the required age limit. I respect the rules but I feel it is harsh that we get rejected with out anyone even looking at the post. I am assuming that there is a age limit as you want a mature community and a community with no irresponsible children, but I can assure you that not all children are irresponsible, I am a very responsible person just because I am 13 doesn't mean I will be going round not playing by the rules. I have spent alot of time and effort making the application form and then to find out as soon as I click the post application button it just denies me and says I am to young. I understand that some children will abuse the rules but that doesn't mean we all will. I would much more appreciate it if you would make it clearer what the age limit is as I could not find one. Do you agree with me or is it just me?

Thank you for reading.

Matt    24

We give no exceptions wait till you are older then come back it clearly states that you need to be 16 to play here.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

The limit was put in place due to issues that occured when it wasn't in place.

Sorry mate :L

Terra    1449

Everything was said.

//closed