Server time: 2017-10-18, 09:07
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Romantic Greg

What is your craziest RP experience?

Guest Romantic Greg   
Guest Romantic Greg

I was playing on Island Life (it's gone to shit now). And I saw this Lamborghini. I had extra lockpicks. I stole it, when I was driving around town, some kid hops in my car. He types in Global chat "I am being kidnapped. I am in a Pink Lamborghini". Two minutes later about 12 cops are on my tail. I have a pistol with two mags. Turns out this kid was the mayor. I shake off the cops and I tell this kid to get out of the car, we go into a house. I point the gun at his head, and I tell him to drop his phone, map, etc. After he dropped it, on Global my exact grid-reference. Shit, failroleplayer. But, I wouldn't kill him, this will be fun. I hear sirens from the South. Four police cars pull into the front-yard of the house. Most intense shoot out I have been in. Six police cars arrive, Swat Van pulls up. Holy shit, I'm fucked. I kill the mayor run out into the front-yard guns blazing. Tazed, Restrained, Sentenced to fifteen-minutes in jail.

Vic    0

Probably when Bobby shot that pregnant women in the stomach. that was by far the darkest Roleplay I was ever apart of. Still scarred.

Sign in to follow this