Server time (UTC): 2020-12-02, 12:12
Sign in to follow this  
CrunchyBac0n

Perm Ban: fapping-in-channel

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ts3-fapping-in-channel-11-08-14-11-08?pid=769696#pid769696

Why the verdict is not fair:

I believe that i was doing something wrong and that i should not have been trolling like i was but i do believe that a perm ban is unreasonable seeing that i have only been ban once before and that have have supported the community.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I feel that what i did was wrong and a punishment was well deserved on my part but i i do believe that a perm ban was extensive and that I do care for this community i just thought i would have some fun for a little with a friend which ended with me getting ban and i am sorry.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

No longer Perm ban.

What could you have done better?:

I should have been more respectful to the people in the community and went through my decision process. I am truly sorry for what i did and would like you guys to let me have a second chance

Verdict

Appeal Denied

Explanation

We have and will continue to be harsh toward those who do the kind of thing you did. It is wholly inappropriate and we see no reason to revoke this ban. This kind of behavior is NOT tolerated on our server. The ban remains.

Outcome

No action taken.