Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Handicap Jack

Internet access is pretty good for the apocolypse.

Hey fellow survivors.

I'm very glad to have come across this website, it must be one of the last few left in the world since the dead became hungry.

After seeing just how many of you survived I am on my way to Chernarus, it could take a while but I know I'll make it.

My name is Jack, and I can't wait to to get know you all.

Welcome Jack :)

If you need any help let us know

Good luck applying :)

Thanks LunaBug. I have slapped an application into the system, hopefully its all good and I can get RP-ing soon.

I do have one question though... I tried to find the lore of your Chenarus on the website and the wiki is not working for me. Have you a link I can use? its not out of laziness that I ask.. at this point its frustration as im sure im probably missing a big flashing button to hit somewhere!

Hatch    0

Thanks LunaBug. I have slapped an application into the system, hopefully its all good and I can get RP-ing soon.

I do have one question though... I tried to find the lore of your Chenarus on the website and the wiki is not working for me. Have you a link I can use? its not out of laziness that I ask.. at this point its frustration as im sure im probably missing a big flashing button to hit somewhere!

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-standalone-lore-the-background

*looks up from his smart phone* yeah man the dead dont seem all that interested in the internet *takes a selfie and uploads to survivorbook* Good luck on your application man! and welcome :)

Thanks Hatch.

Cheers fellas, lol Scarface you could count on many teens and early 20's being devoured by zombies by taking selfies :D