Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:31
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ethaniel

Greetings surivors of the apocalypse!

Guest Ethaniel   
Guest Ethaniel

Hello everyone, my name is Ethan George.

I have seen an interest in dayZ RP for the simple fact that.. While regular dayZ is fun, it really does suck that you will get shot on sight, and theres no RP in a game thats all about RP. Ive been RPing for about 4 years now and to be able to RP in one of my favourite games is amazing.

I hope to meet many nice faces during my stay here.

-Ethan

Franklin    8

Welcome to the community. It's good to hear that you are interested in RP'ing especially in one of your favourite games. Also see you in the wasteland that is called Chernarus.

GingerHippo    4

Welcome to the server,

It's nice to see people coming to the community who have experience in RP such as you, with 4 years. This is really nice to know as I'm eager to see what you're going to bring to the community and to see if you'll enhance the other members experience.

Guest michael08101   
Guest michael08101

Hello I am also a newbie as shown by my name. I have turned 16 in may and I was looking for a role play community. I have been waiting for my account to not be black listed. This is my first time joining a forums. I made a mistake on my application. I hope they unblacklist me. Cheers for DayZRP!!

Guest Ethaniel   
Guest Ethaniel

Welcome to the server,

It's nice to see people coming to the community who have experience in RP such as you, with 4 years. This is really nice to know as I'm eager to see what you're going to bring to the community and to see if you'll enhance the other members experience.

I will try my hardest to make everyone feel welcome around me, I usually love playing the role of medic or sharpshooter, I love helping others and I hope to enhance others gameplay with my amazing medicine :P

Guest michael08101   
Guest michael08101

Welcome to the server,

I will try my hardest to make everyone feel welcome around me, I usually love playing the role of medic or sharpshooter, I love helping others and I hope to enhance others gameplay with my amazing medicine :P

I play as guard or hunter for food and animal. I hope we can all have fresh none infected meat and food. :P

Welcome to the server,

I play as guard or hunter for food and animal. I hope we can all have fresh none infected meat and food. :P