Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Narva

hello everybody

Guest Narva   
Guest Narva

hello guyz,

im a 27 years old french guy who just found your dayz Standalone Rp server.

i m really tired of people killing on sight in this game thats why im looking for a real rp server in order to have a better game experience.

My real problem atm is that i cant get my steamid64, i tried to copy my steam name here http://steamidconverter.com/ but its not working at all.

i dont know if anyone can help me to get whitelisted so i can start playing on your server maybe.

Thank you for your job anyway its really nice to see there s real RP server in dayZ.

Have a good day and i hope someone can help me =)

Narva

Hello Narva, welcome to the community :)

I get a fair bit of trouble with the steam converter, but I was walked through, I ended up using 'copy url' from my profile page on steam and pasting that in and it came up straight away.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-find-your-steamid this also shows you another way to do it.

Let me know how you go

Guest Narva   
Guest Narva

ok i did it, thank you for help, i did everything for the withelist application but i really cant find the passphrases, even if i rode alll the rules, ill still try to find it :/

thank you for help anyway

i dont really know in which rules i might find the passphrase, i want to play on dayz Standlaone server, i wont play on dayzmod server, can anyone give me the right link where ic an find the passphrase ? tyvm

Guest Narva   
Guest Narva

ok thanks for your answer, i already read it 5 times and found nothing, i think the fact that im french doesnt help me a lot finding this.

anyway, my brain is blowing up looking for this passphrase so i ll prob leave as fast as i came :/

thats sad coz i wrote a real nice character background and i really wanted to play on your serv.

see ya guyz, and well thanks for the help still

I wouldnt give up, just have a break. It can be found! :) read it slow and out loud if need be.