Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 14:27

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 4 hours, 32 minutes | Nyheim City

Gear not appearing in containers

W00DY

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but sometimes when I try to access a container (i.e. a tent or a backpack) the some of the gear inside it will not appear unless you add/remove a piece of gear from the container.

Normally this isn't a big issue for me as I would just do what I just described, but today when I tried to access my tent all of the gear is hidden from my view so it appears empty even when it isn't. This means that I cannot add/remove anything from it because it is full, stopping me from accessing my gear. :(

I am 100% sure that the tent is NOT empty as I put gear into it before a restart and then tried to access the gear after.

EDIT: Appears my tent is doomed to the void on Wednesday.

EDIT 2: I have found a fix, but it means that my tent is now flying xD

• Emerald

It's a known bug, so it's unfortunate that you couldn't access it. It might be fixed in the upcoming patches throughout December though.

I know if you put something in it, maybe a one slot item the rest should show.

Yeah, but my problem is that my tent is full of items so I cannot add any 1 slot item to it.

It's a known bug, so it's unfortunate that you couldn't access it. It might be fixed in the upcoming patches throughout December though.

Really? I tried searching other forums but couldn't find anything about it. My mistake, I must have been wording it wrong when searching.