Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:46

Sign in to follow this  
W00DY

Gear not appearing in containers

W00DY    0

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but sometimes when I try to access a container (i.e. a tent or a backpack) the some of the gear inside it will not appear unless you add/remove a piece of gear from the container.

Normally this isn't a big issue for me as I would just do what I just described, but today when I tried to access my tent all of the gear is hidden from my view so it appears empty even when it isn't. This means that I cannot add/remove anything from it because it is full, stopping me from accessing my gear. :(

I am 100% sure that the tent is NOT empty as I put gear into it before a restart and then tried to access the gear after.

EDIT: Appears my tent is doomed to the void on Wednesday.

EDIT 2: I have found a fix, but it means that my tent is now flying xD

I know if you put something in it, maybe a one slot item the rest should show.

Rifleman    14

It's a known bug, so it's unfortunate that you couldn't access it. It might be fixed in the upcoming patches throughout December though.

W00DY    0

I know if you put something in it, maybe a one slot item the rest should show.

Yeah, but my problem is that my tent is full of items so I cannot add any 1 slot item to it.

It's a known bug, so it's unfortunate that you couldn't access it. It might be fixed in the upcoming patches throughout December though.

Really? I tried searching other forums but couldn't find anything about it. My mistake, I must have been wording it wrong when searching.

Yes this is a bug, we all get it :(

Unfortunately cant do anything other then move gear/put on the bag/have someone else check.

EDIT: well I hope there is a fix with the next update :)

I would say keep checking back, eventually an item or 2 will show, or if you can't, and want to at least keep the tent, could try packing it up, if it let's you? Not sure if this is possible but the stuff inside will probably vanish