Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
CaptainBorat

Passphrase

Guest Adamwelch   
Guest Adamwelch

hello there! i understand you cannot tell me what the passphrase is but is it a certain word is it in speech marks?

GingerHippo    4

hello there! i understand you cannot tell me what the passphrase is but is it a certain word is it in speech marks?

Quoted from FAQ:

qrkkubV.png

Guest Twinka   
Guest Twinka

This site is not very Dyslexic friendly so much hard work just for a passphrase, after the first 2 minutes I hated the application but persevered with it in the hope to find a friendly community and servers to play on. If you have a friend with dyslexia ask them to do this and see how hard it is for them.

Honestly once you even come across it after reading the rules it is really obvious what it is, i was only reading it for 10 mins tops and found it :) keep trying

drocrow    0

I read the rules in Standalone and realized that no passphrase was present there. So I went ahead and reread the rules again for DayZRP Mod and found it!

The application and the passphrase is to ensure that everyone that enters the servers are fully aware of our rules and expectations of them.

If you cannot find the passphrase you are not reading the rules properly. If you aren't reading the rules properly how do you expect to play on our servers?

Those who read the rules instead of skimming for something to jump out will not have as much trouble finding it.