Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:38

Sign in to follow this  
jankey dadon

full server?

Playing on a 50 man server and the server being full. I was playing for about 4 to 5 hours and didn't meet, let alone see a single person. I gotta say it was pretty disheartening I don't normally tend to care weather I run into people or not, but on an rp server I'm starring to feel a bit lonely. =(

sully2    0

Yea most people are around player setup settlements spread around the map.

Where are these player "settlements" being around the north for a while now running into a couple of people...

I heard they moved the Staroye settlement but I'm not 100% sure. Keep an eye out on Standalone discussion on the forum's and you'll see thread's about the settlement's and all the information about them.

Look around the forums enough and you will find out where some are. Go to enough towns in game and you will find people :)

Look around the forums enough and you will find out where some are. Go to enough towns in game and you will find people :)

Lol yah I suppose so. I went to dolina from elektro through staroye and holy crap was there mass amounts of useless loot piles everywhere in staroye. But I think I should follow the roads west judgeing by what you and the previous guy are saying

I heard they moved the Staroye settlement but I'm not 100% sure. Keep an eye out on Standalone discussion on the forum's and you'll see thread's about the settlement's and all the information about them.

Yah. I was all over staroye last night when I made this post. Its a ghost town

Yeah staroye was empty when I went, but lots of backpacks and guns to take.

Currently don't know where any settlements are, as they have been keeping it fairly private after the trolls in staroye and Olsha. Shame, would love to go meet people, and maybe trade off the medic and police shirts I have

Yeah staroye was empty when I went, but lots of backpacks and guns to take.

Currently don't know where any settlements are, as they have been keeping it fairly private after the trolls in staroye and Olsha. Shame, would love to go meet people, and maybe trade off the medic and police shirts I have

Same. I'll be on in about an hour sor so tho if you want we can travel together to look for any glimpses of life