Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 07:50

DayzRP Mod - Best Vechile Suggestion you will read

Anubian

Would you like the best vechile in the game added? The legendary Towing Tractor?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to Chernerus, here are a list of some well known places, North West Airfield, North East Airfield and Balota Airfield.

In an environment tossed and turned around by a strict zombie apocalypse the world is in havoc. All the aircraft have taken flight and escaped or crashed around the estate, most military vehicles are destroyed in the fighting or blown up escaping somehow. There is however, one highly overpowered vehicle that has been forgotten. Left behind in the disaster, abandoned, no owners, no tears have been shed for them for they are easily forgotten. This vehicle is called.... The Towing Tractor...

The Towing Tractor is a highly powered vehicle, small, versatile and amazing in every way possible. The towing tractors would be abandoned all around the airfields in the panic as they would be a common sight there used for moving the jets from place to place from landing to take off. They fit in well with what is known as Day Z the zombie apocalypse.

What do you think when you think of driving a Towing tractor around? All i think of is fun, fun and more fun. Being chased by bandits? Amaze them with your Towing tractor skills. Do circles around them yelling Trololol as they watch in fear as you straddle off into the distance at a speed that they can only hope to match if they run.

http://community.bistudio.com/wikidata/images/d/d3/Arma2_tractor2.jpg

What say you to this idea? Leave a comment below.

• MVP

About as useful as the tractor. Which means just about bugger all.

Frankly I'd rather see -a lot- more vehicles around. The notion that an apocalypse with zombies would mean mass vehicle carnage is silly. I've yet to hear one good explenation on how zombies can take down a tank, or why they'd walk around destroying cars when they can just pull out and munch on the driver and passengers.

No, what would realisticly be more rare is fuel. It would also be consistent with balance for the game, seeing as a workable vehicle is meant as a bit of a luxury.

Since there are no resupplies to the fuel stations, the fuel would realisticly run dry quickly, and filled jerry cans should be worth their weight in gold.

Of course that's what I'd personally like to see, but how it can be done in a way that's feasible...that's another matter entirely.

• Emerald

Frankly I'd rather see -a lot- more vehicles around. The notion that an apocalypse with zombies would mean mass vehicle carnage is silly. I've yet to hear one good explenation on how zombies can take down a tank, or why they'd walk around destroying cars when they can just pull out and munch on the driver and passengers.

No, what would realisticly be more rare is fuel. It would also be consistent with balance for the game, seeing as a workable vehicle is meant as a bit of a luxury.

Since there are no resupplies to the fuel stations, the fuel would realisticly run dry quickly, and filled jerry cans should be worth their weight in gold.

Of course that's what I'd personally like to see, but how it can be done in a way that's feasible...that's another matter entirely.

That's precisely what I (and sounds like Rocket) am pushing all the time for the exact reasons you've stated. It should be easy too. If they are requiring a power generator to refuel vehicles, they could restrict all fuel refilling entirely with some creativity.

After all. That's how it is in The Walking Dead, and TV is always right.

I guess all the other vehicles have been evacuated off west. Maybe the ruins we all see are just the rotten remains of people being attacked while evacuating South Zagoria?

But I do agree; more vehicles. I remember my old A2: FREE days I played zombie maps with lots of vehicles. Though it might be explained that many Chernarussians couldn't afford vehicles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • MVP

Vehicle clearly too OP, might affect game balance...

(lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...