Server time (UTC): 2020-12-01, 14:44
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bourneco

[PDTC] The Crew [SA] - WIP WIP WIP

Guest Bourneco

The Crew

FileColumbus%2BCrew%2Blogo.jpg

[mp3]http://puu.sh/d9FQb/45b7d88d62.mp3[/mp3]

A photo of The Crew after completing one of their last heists in the states, taken at an unknown location at an unknown time.

13800094495_e68ea098b1.jpg

The bank of Chernarus. Man, what crew of high-class under-payed businessmen turned professional bank-robbers wouldn't want to hit it? I wonder who. This crew certainly did. It was late October, 2010 when a bank alarm went off in eastern Colorado. Four men, wearing business-suits and wearing halloween masks, packing handguns were robbing the place. They were new, which was obvious on the security footage. Their hands shaking as they took the place by force. Hesitating to take down security guards, even when their own lives were at risk. Firing at cops as they arrived, not even tying down their hostages. It looks like such a different scene to that of their later robberies. Automatic weapons. Armor. No hesitation. Greed fueled these men - it fueled them because they had nothing left to care about other than greed. Money. Power. Fame. Who wouldn't want it? That is.. until the crew saw The Bank of Chernarus, in early 2014. The men, using the money they had gained, went to this country. Did a few small jobs for the mob, got themselves known. And then, they set their sights on the biggest heist of their lives...

Two of the most prominent members of 'The Crew' seen casing the bank of Chernarus.

2prgyzk.jpg

Preparations began as soon as they got there, though. Buying new equipment. Pistols. Silencers. They were hoping it was going to be quiet. Little did they know, there was something much bigger going on - the city was quarantined as their preparation began. The bank became a triage- the vault locked up tighter than usual. They had to change their plans. It was loud, and fast. They entered through the back during a particularly dark night, only to be met by a security guard. A bite wound on his neck, his eyes pure white. He store at them, giving off loud snarls, before sprinting towards one of the heisters. He was shot, twice in the chest- but that didn't stop him. Twice again, and he faultered. Slowing a bit, but continuing onwards. Once to the head. Twice to the head, as he fell, infact. Slamming into the ground. They left, dime less and with six rounds missing. A horde was forming outside of the bank, specifically, at the front. Slamming on the windows. Snarling at those still alive inside. As the crew got into their escape vehicle, the horde began moving around. The gunfire attracting them. The car wouldn't start. The crew looked at each other, as the boss simply said. "No honor among thieves.." before pulling the door open and pushing one of the crew members out of the van, attracting most of the infected as the vehicle started. He gunned it. They came to a checkpoint, which, to be honest, wasn't much of a checkpoint. A few police officers with some kalashnikov-styled rifles sat at the gate, who were dealt with easily enough by the crew. They left the city, one member short, dime less, and without a clue what was going on.

Relations

Survivors in general - Squabbling among themselves gives ample room for us to 'take a bit of a paycheck' from them.

Infected - Fucked up our heist. Fucked up our LIVES.

Applications

[b][i]C[/i]haracter's [i]N[/i]ame[/b]:

[b][i]C[/i]haracter's [i]a[/i]ge?[/b]:

[b][i]C[/i]haracter's [i]S[/i]pecialization?[/b]:

[b][i]I[/i]n [i]w[/i]hat [i]m[/i]onth [i]w[/i]as [i]t[/i]he [i]C[/i]rew's [i]f[/i]irst [i]h[/i]eist?[/b]:

[b][i]B[/i]ackstory[/b]: (2/4 paragraphs of 4/5 sentences, explaining the characters past and why they want to join a group of heisters turned high-class bandits.)

good luck m8

Yea, best luck bro.

Guest Likurja

So basiclly Payday in DayZRP?

The way you discribe them sound very super humanish to me.

Get the fuck up and dont act dumb!

GET THE DRILL!!

*cough* 6a00e54ef2975b88330134869e6d2c970c-500wi.jpg *cough*

Guest Bourneco

So basiclly Payday in DayZRP?

The way you discribe them sound very super humanish to me.

Like I said, very, very, very heavy WIP.

Guest Bourneco

EDITED: Added applications section & modified headers.

best of luck this, keep going at it

Sign in to follow this