Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:46

Sign in to follow this  
ArrayOfBlocks

Passphrase

Question

I been sitting here for 2 hours trying to find it what kinda of password is it does it point it out does it say pass phrase is here is it a paragrah what is it

13 answers to this question

Make sure you're reading the mod rules and read every word out loud to yourself. You'll find it if you follow these easy steps.

/solving

Dougie    23

You'll know when you see it. Just read it out loud to yourself, you will find it.

Can't help you much other than that!

You will know the passphrase when you see it. It isn't exactly a word. It changes place each time you refresh. Make sure your reading the correct rules, out loud, slow, word for word and even backwards

It is there.

Terra    1373

I cant find the FREAKING passphrase this is so stupid im spending my whole night trying to find it

Take 5min off your screen. Drink something and take a breath. Read it out loud.

No one can help you there. Make sure you read the modRules.

It´s not that hard.

Terra

I did take a break i know no one can help me i just need to know what it looks like so i can know what im looking for while im reading its just confusing me because i dont know what it look slike

Terra    1373

I did take a break i know no one can help me i just need to know what it looks like so i can know what im looking for while im reading its just confusing me because i dont know what it look slike

Read it out loud. No one can tell you how it looks like. Everytime you refresh your page it will be on a different spot. The passphrase is random for everyone.

It´s really not that hard.

You are not reading the rules properly. You are trying to find the passpharse instead of actually reading and learning the rules, that is why you are having difficulties. It should take you 15-20 minutes tops

Terra    1373

I read it 10 times and i dont know what im looking for i looked up and down so many times

As Rampage said, you dont read it properly. You only look for a passphrase. Read every sentence.

//closed

passpharse is there, just read and learn the rules.