Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 10:46

Engaging Players

Guest vigo810

Guest vigo810

Just a question of proper etiquette and rules... If two players see each other at the same time, who has right to start dictating commands?

I followed someone into a store, the two of us started each other down for a few seconds... He left the store for a second came back in and demanded that I surrender...

Would there have been any reason I couldn't have demanded the same of him? Is there a proper protocol for this type of instance?

Thanks

That's not a proper robbery/ hostile action, as his intentions are unclear, at least by the way you've described it.

If he said literally "surrender yourself" i feel thats proper hostile action enough to shoot.

this game isnt really meant for 1v1 screaming matches though...(more focused on squad based tactic so this whole dayz mod is kind of a joke in its own right due to the nature of the game it was made from. but meh thats just me) Rant over. lol

That's not a proper robbery/ hostile action, as his intentions are unclear, at least by the way you've described it.

If he said literally "surrender yourself" i feel thats proper hostile action enough to shoot.

this game isnt really meant for 1v1 screaming matches though...(more focused on squad based tactic so this whole dayz mod is kind of a joke in its own right due to the nature of the game it was made from. but meh thats just me) Rant over. lol

Day Z does it so well though.. you'd never guess it was based on a squad game.