Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:13

Sign in to follow this  
Revilo

Movies to watch when you're bored

Revilo    7

so recently, ive been getting bored, cant play games ALL day. so im wondering are there any good movies dotted about, ive seen some of the other threads about all these movies, but they were threads about only a specific genre,

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-comedy-movies?highlight

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-horror-movies?highlight

so im wondering, anything you recommend i guess, just one of those movies or TV shows you go to on a rainy day when there is nothing to do,

ive got 2 lined up already to watch

1) HANNA - Great film would reccomend to watch if you haven't already http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993842/

2) Purge Anarchy? i saw the first one and it seemed disappointing to say the least. can anyone that has seen the other purge film recommend it? is it worth the watch or not?

other than that, what else is there to watch, im building up quite a stack of films as it is but im open to some new ideas ^_^

-little side note, going to sleep as soon as i post this thread, ill reply to everyone in the morning thanks :)

Clammy    0

Rambo movies, Old series of TWD, Hunger Games, Yes Man.. oh there are so many I could name..

Revilo    7

Rambo movies, Old series of TWD, Hunger Games, Yes Man.. oh there are so many I could name..

im gonna have to rewatch TWD now you've brought it up, seen mockingjay the other day and it was alright so i might watch the first 2 again. and yes man. . . i can only say yes.

Equilibrium.

Look alright, ill watch it

Dumb And Dumber. Best movie ever.

you'll never believe me when i say i've never seen it :) First time for everything

Took me a bit but heres a link to all these movies to watch for free

The Good The Bad And The Ugly My Favorite Movie and The Most Iconic Western

FARGO A Classic Dark comedy seriously funny

Watchmen An action flick roughly 3 hours long but is very breathtaking with the visuals and has lots of great content

Pans Labyrinth

One of my favorite films a fantasy flick that takes place in the civil war in spain in the 20th century great film but in subtitles

Reservoir Dogs Amazing film you would really enjoy it thats all I can really say because the temptation of spoilers might overcome me if I continue about the movie.

The Big Lebowski One of the best films of all time, Seriously, Best fucking performances I have ever seen in this movie and its the funniest movie I have ever seen

Kill Bill

Great Director, Great Cinimatography and Beautiful Music, Its an action film that you would love dude.

2001 A Space Oddessy One of the most iconic SI fi movies ever and the thing used No CGI at all in the movie.

True Grit

Jeff Bridges, Coen Brothers, And Jeff gets drunk and starts shooting bread for about 5 minutes just because, its a western, action, and at times its rather comedic but also can be bleak

Dirty Harry The reason the .44 Revolver became so popular IS this movie, Clint Eastwood is a super bad ass in this movie..

Seven Psychopaths

Probably one of the funniest Dark comedies ever made fucking hilarious,

Horrible Bosses Another Black Comedy, This one is the highest grossing Black Comedy in Unadjusted for inflation Dollars.

Kick Ass A Satire and funny action comedy involving superheros

The Road

One of the bleakest darkest movies I have seen, The road is about a father and son dodging cannibles and scavenging for supplies in a bleak post apocalyptic world

Shaun Of The Dead Simon Pegg films are just Funny as fuck this goes for all three I listed

Hot Fuzz

The Worlds End

A Clockwork Orange

Probably the most controversial movie in history, Dark and disturbing but very entertaining

Revilo    7

Shit tonne of movies

Damn son, this will keep me well occupied. also you have shaun of the dead hot fuzz the worlds end, but no paul? aliens are people too

im gonna have to rewatch TWD now you've brought it up, seen mockingjay the other day and it was alright so i might watch the first 2 again. and yes man. . . i can only say yes.

Equilibrium.

Look alright, ill watch it

Dumb And Dumber. Best movie ever.

you'll never believe me when i say i've never seen it :) First time for everything

What! Bro you have no lived until you have seen this movie.

The new purge film is pretty fucking awesome, it's everything I wanted from the first film. Out on the streets and seeing all of the gangs. I recommend it :D

Revilo    7

I made a thread a while back for people to post films and tv series with ratings and things, go check it out for some examples.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-official-tv-series-film-recommendation-thread

Sweet. i though there was a thread about this, but i couldnt find it, guess cause i searched movies and not films ^_^ i guess this thread can be closed cause theres already one like it?

GingerHippo    4

-snip-

Your call, I could leave it open and allow people to give recommendations or I could close it for you.

Revilo    7

-snip-

Your call, I could leave it open and allow people to give recommendations or I could close it for you.

nah its fine, close it, i think rose has given me more than enough to watch just in that one post

this can be closed