Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:28

Sign in to follow this  
TyRotten

Can't save DayZRP SA servers to favourites.

Question

TyRotten    0

I'm having an issue with saving the DayZRP SA servers where I can't save them to my favorites in the SA lobby and I also can't find the servers when I type "DayZrp" into the search filter. The only way I can find the servers is by entering in the server IP directly to get it to show.

Anyone able to help?

14 answers to this question

Ivekef    0

well if you type in dayzrp.com into the search filter you should only get the two Dayzrp servers (Which is what I am doing) and I also can't save them to favorites.

Aand it seems S1 crashed just now.

TyRotten    0

well if you type in dayzrp.com into the search filter you should only get the two Dayzrp servers (Which is what I am doing) and I also can't save them to favorites.

Aand it seems S1 crashed just now.

Nope. Typing dayzrp or dayzrp.com does not show any servers for me sadly.

Dougie    23

For the filtering issue, have you tried changing your max ping to like 1000 and seeing if the server will show up.

I don't know about the favoriting thing. Does it work for other servers?

TyRotten    0

For the filtering issue, have you tried changing your max ping to like 1000 and seeing if the server will show up.

I don't know about the favoriting thing. Does it work for other servers?

I've already just set it to maximum 9999999 and the server just doesn't show when searching using filter. The only way I can get it to show is by entering in server ip's directly which is kind of annoying to copy/paste every single time...

And yes, favouriting works for any other servers I've tried except the DayZRP servers.

Sometimes when a server is crashing/restarting it disallows people to do certain things with the certain. Obviously you can't connect to it but it sometimes disallows you to favourite the server. Maybe this is the issue, have you tried again since you've posted this thread?

Sin    114

I've never been able to favorite it either, nor the last DayZ SA server we had. Doesn't matter if it's stable or rebooting, nothing has worked thus far.

Prins073    0

I spammed the: add to favourites button. This worked for server 1 (uk-SA) but not for server 2 (us-SA)

Try and spam it ... seems weird, but maybe it works? :)

Owen    13

I think it is an issue with the browser currently as I myself can't add it to the favourites. Hopefully it will be a future update to fix it.

Does it not show up in history? If you add it to remote you only need to hit one button like you would if it was a favourite.

Rifleman    14

Don't use the Search Filter when looking for the servers, I recommend using the Remote functions when trying to find the server.

As for being unable to save it to favourites, I think it's an issue with the browser as I tried earlier and it didn't work.

Rolle    2450

I wasn't able to add servers to favorites when using remote button so I just opened main server listing, filtered for dayzrp and let it fetch the entire server list (takes several minutes). Once done, I got both servers on the list and could add them to favorites correctly.

Tamaster92    14

I wasn't able to add servers to favorites when using remote button so I just opened main server listing, filtered for dayzrp and let it fetch the entire server list (takes several minutes). Once done, I got both servers on the list and could add them to favorites correctly.

This.

Currently you CANNOT favourite servers via remote. Only via the actual server list. Filter for dayzrp, give it a few minutes then favourite :)

/solved

I have the same proble, I have two monitors though so ill have the dayz rp site to the right screen with Teamspeak on,

And dayz on the right. now i can just type in the ip adress to which server i want to join.