Server time (UTC): 2020-11-29, 12:59 BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Dale Gribble

Einzelgänger Security [Open Recruitment]

emblem_64x64_zpsc1a91637.png

Einzelgänger Security

Protecting Today for a better Tomorrow

Pre-Infection

Einzelgänger Security was a company that transported Money, usually Euros all across Europe, being owned by the American company Vault Tech Inc. Einzelgänger Security was mostly based in Germany but hired worldwide. This company was on the cutting edge of modern security. It included armored cars, Private prisons and even civic patrols for police departments across Europe. It was a militant company, mostly hiring ex military personnel or disciplined individuals.

Post Infection

After a routine armored car convoy between the Czech Republic's capital, Prague and Chernarus. The convoy stopped to refuel at a gas station just above Solnichniy. This is when Security Lieutenant Jake Wisner noticed someone walking strangely down the main road. He quickly sent Security Sergeant Frank Mardukis over to check out this 'person'. Jake watched in horror as Frank's arm was ripped off and Frank was quickly bit in the neck, presumably dead. After that Jake quickly ordered his men to gear up and set out for the only marked location where they might be safe. Zub Castle was a strange place, but the security convoy found refuge here. After one week of being at Zub Castle, one truck with 6 men carried away all the gold that was intended for the convoy in one truck, along with most of their food and weapons, this led the group into disarray, causing two men to loose their lives to fighting the rebels in the groups ranks, not including the six that took the truck.

Goals

- Create a safe community around the prison for people to come together

- Find the missing truck.

- Secure safe passage for anyone traveling under Einzelgänger Security

- Create a Safe prison to send anyone willing to pay for the confinement of a said person, no questions asked.

- Provide a paramilitary force to secure convoys and start a safe caravan service.

- Recruit additional Einzelgänger Security members.

- Fight to rid the infection.

Standard Operating Procedure

- Secure anything that Einzelgänger Security needs.

- Do not ask questions, do as you are told

- Uphold the values of what it means to be Einzelgänger Security Personnel

- Do as the command asks.

Current Einzelgänger Security Members

Lieutenant Jake Wisner -Account

Shop Keeper Raven Kiako -Account

Corporal Lucas Johnson -Account

Corporal Steven Macgrath -Account

Corporal Jake T Thatcher -Account

Private First Class Logan Rush -Account

Private First Class Mikkel Bøgh-Account

Field Medic Michael 'Mike' Edwards -Account

Field Medic Joseph Griffin -Account

Private Xeko Nguyen -Account

Private Jerry Johnson -Account

Private Tom Lawlor -Account

Private Tenneth Wolf -Account

Private Klaus Schultz -Account

Private Will Loftus -Account

Private Luke Schrader -Account

Private Stuart Symchych -Account

Private Yuri Asiimov -Account

Einzelgänger Security Ranks

Lieutenant [Leader]

Sergeant First Class [Assistant to Leader]

Desk Sergeant: [Prison Attendant Leader]

Doctor: [Leader of Medical Services]

Corporal: [Experienced Member]

Private First Class: [standard Member]

Field Medic: [standard Medical Member]

Private:

Shop Keeper: [Trading Member for the community]

Citizen: [Prison Community Member]

RECRUITING NOW! APPLY TODAY!

[APPLICATION]

Name [iC]:

Selected Role [Einzelgänger Security or Community Member]:

Why would you like to be this role?

What can your provide for the community?

Why do you think the community can help you?

Skills:

Play time:

Location and Timezone:

[APPLICATION, COPY AND PASTE]

Please PM me and application and post one as a comment please!

We are accepting anyone and are deciding on which server to play on EU or US.

In TeamSpeak Tag: [Einzelänger]

[APPLICATION]

Diplomacy

Alliance Groups

Enemy Groups

Neutral Groups

Anyone we have not met in yet.

CONTRACT APPLICATION

Contract Name:

Requesting Person's Name:

Affiliation:

Contract:

Details:

PM me the the contract! Contracts can be accepted or denied.

2lcw9sp.png

You need to change the colour of the text as you can't read it.

Name [iC]: Jake T Thatcher

Selected Role: Collector

Why would you like to be this role? Because I feel like, I would do good out in the world searching for things to keep the camp going.

What can you provide for the community? I can provide good stability with the amount of time I'm online, I can also provide tactics for situations that may call for it.

Why do you think the community can help you? I feel like the community can help me with roleplaying, which is something I find lacking so far, since I haven't met that many people online.

Skills: I am a good shot with an AK, I have a good personality and I am a good speaker, I'm good with strategy in firefights, and I'm good in leading people.

Play time: I'm active mostly Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Sometimes after school, I'll be able to get online.

Location and Timezone: US, Florida, East coast. Play on US server, EU with some lag.

Name [iC]: Andrea "rabbit" Frascà

Selected Role: Farmer or Collector, depending on what you need

Why would you like to be this role? Because fighting roles doesn't fit my char background

What can your provide for the community? I'm helpful, I won't give up and i really dream of a safe heaven for survivors

Why do you think the community can help you? I hope that staying togheter will bring us longer lives

Skills: I am always willing to help, I am polite and generous and always try to make people not to fight

Play time: Almost all daylight, from 10 am to 10 pm, with some pauses for eating and working

Location and Timezone: Italy, timezone is the same of the eu server

Name [iC]: Matthew Brown

“It is one of the few roles I saw myself in if the zombie apocalypse ever happened and I joined a group like this, so it’s the zombie apocalypse on to step 2 but all in all it is a roll that will allow me to help out everyone in the group in a way that best fits me.”

What can you provide for the community?

“My skill set will allow me to help out in most aspects of this community’s needs and I can help to teach the younger and/or less capable survivors how to survive in this new world if help is needed in that area too.”

“It's lonely wandering the wilderness especially in a world like this, it's also rather dangerous, people trying to shoot you, the dead trying to eat you, people trying to eat you, well whichever it may be having a community that is relatively safe would be… beneficial to everyone.”

Skills: Marksman, basic medical training, fine with farming if need be

Play time: My current circumstances allow me to play at pretty much any time.

Location and Timezone: Australia, AEST (UTC +10)

Name : Steven Macgrath

Selected Role: Tax Claimer or Citizen - I couldn't decide so whatever you'll need is fine.

Why would you like to be this role: I see myself as a person who can talk to others with respect and understanding. I believe I can also get to be friendly towards people to a certain point and still do the right thing if it comes down to it. I like being in a lively area with people to socialize as well.

What can your provide for the community: I can provide really nice and joyful RP to my fellow community members, as well bring order if instructed to and to follow orders precisely and achieve goals that are required of me.

Why do you think the community can help you: I believe I can gain a really good RP experience from this and it can typically bring some life into my IG characters life, as well as build friendships, and become known to others in the apocalypse.

Skills: Verbally, Communication Skills, Survival Skills ( To an extent) I can defend myself, Leadership Skills.

Play time: Atleast 300 hours in the mod, and 67 Hours in the game.

Location and Timezone: United States, Central Time Zone.

Name [iC]: Logan Rush

Why would you like to be this role? Because I feel like, I would do good out in the world searching for things to keep the camp going.

What can you provide for the community? I can provide good stability with the amount of time I'm online, I can also provide tactics for situations that may call for it.

Why do you think the community can help you? I feel like the community can help me with roleplaying, which is something I find lacking so far, since I haven't met that many people online.

Skills: I am a good shot with an AK, I have a good personality and I am a good speaker, I'm good with strategy in firefights, and I'm good in leading people.

Play time: I'm active mostly Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Sometimes after school, I'll be able to get online.

Location and Timezone: US, Florida, East coast. Play on US server, EU with some lag.

Name [iC]: Michael 'Mike' Edwards

Selected Role: Doctor/Collector

"I recieved medical training in my time as an engineer and combat medic after I was contracted as security on the cargo ship (Rify) before crash landing north of Berezino. I received sufficient training in treatments involving saline bags, broken bones, infections, disease, basic sickness such as stomach and headaches. After the crash landing I witnessed most of my crew being gunned down by bandits for the few cans and bullets we had. This event has given me a heightened sense of danger in Chernarus and I believe the best way I could take part in a community such as this is by helping others."

What can your provide for the community?

"I can provide a level head and dedication to protecting other members and the group as a whole. I am bond by brotherhood and alliance because of my squad based background and I know what it takes to survive in the apocalypse. I will work hard to help provide for the entire group and will carry out my duties willingly and without question."

"A large community will provide a sense of home and belonging that I have been searching for since I lost my 'family' back at that boat. A large community such as the one you all are trying to build will also provide much needed security in a world filled with turmoil."

Skills:Marksman, medical, social, spotting and some hunting.

Play time: Friday-Sunday: Most nights till late and sometimes during the day. Weekdays: Somewhat limited and cannot play till after 6PM

Location and Timezone: Atlanta, Georgia US EST

Just a tad bit confused. Are you guys a PMC or staying a money/gear protection company?

Just a tad bit confused. Are you guys a PMC or staying a money/gear protection company?

Both, haha

Both, haha

Well played.... Well played. Good luck bro.

Name [iC]: Rakesh Mukherje

Selected Role: Security Personnel or Collector, what ever you need

Why would you like to be this role? Ready to lay down my life for the greater good. I'm will also be very dedicated to projecting out community!

What can your provide for the community? Safety, Security & Peace

Why do you think the community can help you? I'll feel as if getting into some good rp will be beneficial for us all :)

Skills: I can communicate very clear instructions

Play time: I would be most active during Fri,Sat,Sun and maybe Mon/Tue if I'm not working

Location and Timezone: GMT, England, EU Server, can play on the US server too with minimal lag.

If anyone is looking to join, Poke jake wisner in our channel!

Group has a new ts channel! Poke Jake Wisner to Join!

Name [iC]: Tenneth Wolfsheim

Why would you like to be this role? I would like to be a collector because I feel like it is the role that best suits my character, and I would love to be a help to the community.

What can you provide for the community? I can provide many things. Leadership (If need be), as well as supplies of course, and also I believe that I am a decent role-player as well.

Why do you think the community can help you? I think the community can help me because I need a community honestly. Without one then whats my purpose? Therefore, my character will do anything for this community.

Skills: Im skilled pretty much all around. If need be I can take on any role. I know the game mechanics, Im a decent shot.

Play time: Well I got school stuff going on, but other than that I can play most of the time, every day.

Location and Timezone: U.S. Eastern Standard Time.

Question, is this NA or EU clan? Because looks very very interesting!

Name [iC]: Klaus Schultz

Selected Role [Einzelgänger Security or Community Member]: Doctor

Why would you like to be this role?: Because Klaus was a doctor before coming to Chernarus with Red cross. He learned his skills in medicial university of Bayern. And Klaus isn't a good fighter and is bit afraid of gunfights and zombies, so I think thats why I would like to become a doctor.

What can your provide for the community? I can provide high medicial skills and littlebit help with hunting.

Why do you think the community can help you? Well Klaus is bit a coward, so he needs his back secured. Thats why he needs this community.

Skills: High medicial skills, littlebit hunting skills.

Play time: Well I got college/highschool whatever you call it. So I can play enough I think, but when I got testweeks, not too much.

Location and Timezone: Finland (GMT +2)

Wait did I read it right ?

You traveled from Germany to Chernarus in a car?

Everyone, the final application process is to join me on ts and poke me so i can add you to the group!

Name [iC]: Mikkel Bøgh

Selected Role: Farmer or Collector, depending on what you need

Why would you like to be this role? Because fighting roles doesn't FIT my char background

What can YOUR provide for the community? I'm helpful, I won't give up and i really dream of a safe heaven for survivors

Why do you THINK the community can help you? I hope that staying togheter will bring us longer lives

Skills: I am always willing to help, I am polite and generous and always try to make people not to fight

PLAY time: Almost all daylight, from 10 am to 10 pm, with some pauses for eating and working

Location and Timezone: Italy, timezone is the same of the eu server

Name: Jerry Johnson

Role: Hunter, Scavenger.

I know the area pretty well, however I still haven't found the man responsible for taking my daughter. When I do find her, and kill him, I'm going to need a place where I feel like she can be a little bit safer. I helped save a man named Tom Lawlor a little ways back, and he has promised to help me. He is a good man.

As a natural woodsman I feel like I can really help with surveying the surrounding areas, patrolling, as well as gathering for resources.

I think if we build the community up and protect it, we can build our numbers, and maybe one day have a place we can all call "safe", if that even exists anymore. I need to find my daughter.

My skill set includes some minor medical training, treating sick and injured during the start of the outbreak. I have 2x Regional Rifle Accuracy awards, extensive survival and hunting experience, and a great knowledge of the surrounding area. In my professional life I was a small business owner, employing around 15-20 people. Played hockey, baseball, and I am a strong swimmer. Also have a solid foundation with technology, including the repair and servicing of radios/communication equipment.

I'm typically out searching for my daughter with Tom Lawlor on the weekends, and sometimes nightly throughout the week. She has black hair, brown eyes, dark skin, and is about 4'7". Please let me know if you find her.

Timezone: Atlantic, Canada.

Name: Tom Lawlor

Role: trader, scavenger, gun for hire,

I would be good for this role due to my knowledge of the wasteland and my bartering skills. It would also align with my rp.

After all was lost some of us are trying to rebuild. I have seen many a town/outpost wiped out.

I am a born leader with the ability to talk to anyone.

I have a large skill set, guarding sniping hunting zombie removal medical etc.

About 100 hours SA.

I play on canadian Atlantic time.

We traveled from the Czech Republic to Chernarus in armored cars

Umh, you didn't read right, because I never said anything about cars. And why it would be so impossible to even get to Chernarus with car?

Our Second clan event is happening soon, apply in at least 30 minutes to be a part of it!

Umh, you didn't read right, because I never said anything about cars. And why it would be so impossible to even get to Chernarus with car?

Did one of you not agree on the same story?

Did one of you not agree on the same story?

no we did, an armored car isnt a car, its basically a truck.

Sign in to follow this