Server time (UTC): 2020-11-24, 14:25
Sign in to follow this  
figgypudding

The Strangers

nVMFgKj.png

ExbzdGh.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/189989339/Signatures/The%20Big%20O%20OST%20-%20Apologize.mp3[/mp3]

SNmLtqz.png

T%20civil%20soci.jpg

Before this "Outbreak"....everyone lived their own lives, day by day, without a worry about the guy that sits behind them on the bus, or the woman that fixes their coffee at the local coffee shop...to most, we were all just strangers. Now since the infection, we all have something to fight for, something to live for, something in common. But throughout all the chaos can the human race really come together as one, can we really become the overcomers we are meant to be, that we are born to be?

ApanAMm.png

tumblr_m9r762ymty1rf3cino1_1280.png

Two weeks into the "Outbreak" a group of survivors somehow by chance or maybe the hands of fates had something to do with it, but somehow they had been brought together for some reason. Each with their own agenda, each with their own secrets and with these "secrets" the issue of trust became an ever growing problem, constantly watching and waiting for the person next to them to stab them in the back...The only thing that connected the group was the will to survive...that was the glue that held this "family" together. But even though this "bond" was strong and their will to survive was persistent, it still didn't change the fact that they were still just STRANGERS....

4qECPmU.png

riotphoto21.png

As the days progressed, some of these "strangers" found themselves making decisions they never thought they were make while others embraced the darkside of their humanity. Yet despite these obvious differences, their goals remained the same...to survive no matter what the cost. Society was in shambles and each passing day just got worst...it was a survive or die world now!

8Kup8aI.png

The story of these “Strangers” begins with Layla, a young American stranded in the country and bearing a terrible weight on her shoulders. She knew not the name of her Chernarussian companion, all she knew was she was someone to trust. With time the two may have become inseparable but fate, if such a thing exists, saw to stop that. They were captured by a madman and the two were cuffed and bags of rough, mildewed sacking placed over their heads.

All Layla could hear were the noises… the noises of her friend being eaten, so close… so so close yet she could not help. The feeling of helplessness was growing, threatening to overwhelm her. Shots rang out, were they distant? Close? She could not tell, all she knew was the heavy footfalls of the madman, closer, closer… now distant? Has he gone past? Yes, he was running now, fleeing from the shots.

All Layla saw in the darkness was a way out, and she pushed to her feet and started to run. Perhaps this is where fate played another hand for a voice called out for her to halt, they claimed to be friendly but how could she trust them? She just wanted to be alone, no one could understand what had just happened, she didn't want anyone to understand.

These people took Layla to Olsha, where Layla found friendly faces, but she did not trust them, what if they were going to trick her? What if they were just like the other man? Questions floated unanswered while the people of this town care for her.

It took her time but she adapted and overcame her ordeal, one man in particular showed her nothing but kindness. Ender was the name of this man and his reasons for being here are different to Layla’s, but they are both Americans and chose as such to stick together. It was a common kindness through which a bond was forged during such bad times as the dark days of Olsha.

It was not long after these dark days had passed when a new face arrived, scared, panicked and alone. He seemed young, perhaps to young perhaps he reminded Layla of herself when she first arrived here as for Ender, perhaps it was just his nature but the boy took a shine to both of them, his name was Vladimer.

For the most part the people were carrying hand guns and only a handful had rifles, Vladimer included. Perhaps this was another motivation to keep him close, a rifle used to be rather uncommon in those early dark days. People were unwilling to scavenge the ruins of the military for supplies.

There was a plan made by Layla to escape the town, it was no longer safe. With every sanctuary there is a threat to be safe from, at first it was thought it would be those creatures… how wrong that was. Humans, greedy humans who survived off others, they raided the town. These three remained hidden, remained safe.

The aftermath was when it was chosen to leave but one person stopped it Luke, at first when he told his story we did not believe him. He was Layla’s brother? He was questioned, even restrained until it was resolved. Despite blood ties these two were still strangers, time and distance change things… the beginning of a growing divide.

Perhaps the delay caused by Luke's sudden arrival was another twist of fate, for as the four set out into the early evening mist, another pair began their own trek. Their names were Gimanji and James. The means of their meeting was unknown, and still is a mystery all that is certain is that these two different groups met, emerging from the mist almost right in front of each other. Both sides had a rifle, both sides had side arms. Neither side wanted to shoot. They had common interests, and decided it would be safer to stick together.

Now there were six, all were strangers to each other. All were nervous, flinching, cautious, yet they stuck together for some odd reason. All were seeking out one thing… safety. In the end they never did find the safe haven they sought, not in terms of any physical place. However, what they did find was a strange bond within each other, a safety around these strangers. While they knew that they couldn't completely trust each other, they knew they had to stick together to survive.

Story created by Jmrem1, edited by figgypudding.

kvbIOC1.png

Layla Evans

Gimanji Azikiwe

Ender DeFrank

Joshua Steele

Andrew Martin

Jericho Murphy

David Montanez

Vladimer Chekov

Luis De La Cruz

Jezza Smitty

Dalton Gerdes

Joey Grigory

nR2lG2o.png

• Endure the chaos that has attached itself to the land
  • Attempt to work together despite obvious issues within the group
  • Stock up on supplies and weaponry
  • Find a place of shelter to fortify and house our group

Guest Rich Homie

Page looks great good work on it

I'm here to bring the crazy :D nice post man glad to be part of the group

Aeternus 2.0?

In the mod, this would be pretty generic..

But for SA, I like it a lot. I'd love to see it expanded more..

Imagine Amy Strange... in The Strangers.... Sounds appropriate, dunnit? xD

Will be watching this thread. <3

lol Amy Strange would be the Rick Grimes of this group but I am open to suggestion on how I can expand this more;)

lol Amy Strange would be the Rick Grimes of this group but I am open to suggestion on how I can expand this more;)

Heh.

Well, I like how you're trying to be a bit "vague" about why The Strangers came together. But I think perhaps explaining how, why, and where they came to be together might give a more "solid" feel to the whole thing. Maybe there was a town they were all in together when they survived a horrible massacre, or something. Something monumental that would bind of group of people together through the intimacy of surviving a terrible disaster... If that makes any sense. :P

I just feel like there should be a deeper meaning as to why they've come together. Actually, kind of like Rick Grimes and the group: They've gone through SO much torrential bullshit in their time together that it has bonded them into a unique family.

If none of this is making sense, I apologize. I'm a bit loopey on pain meds (STOP STABBING ME IN THE SHOULDER, CONOR).

Anyway, carry on...

Guest Phalix

These the people who robbed the Volki men?

tumblr_m4loarGOQ41qii6tmo1_500.gif

Heh.

Well, I like how you're trying to be a bit "vague" about why The Strangers came together. But I think perhaps explaining how, why, and where they came to be together might give a more "solid" feel to the whole thing. Maybe there was a town they were all in together when they survived a horrible massacre, or something. Something monumental that would bind of group of people together through the intimacy of surviving a terrible disaster... If that makes any sense. :P

I just feel like there should be a deeper meaning as to why they've come together. Actually, kind of like Rick Grimes and the group: They've gone through SO much torrential bullshit in their time together that it has bonded them into a unique family.

If none of this is making sense, I apologize. I'm a bit loopey on pain meds (STOP STABBING ME IN THE SHOULDER, CONOR).

Anyway, carry on...

Ah ok it makes sense, also I love your signature did you make it?

Some are...

Nicholson.gif

Guest Phalix

Some are...

Nicholson.gif

tumblr_m4ccjtgUcm1r2rxxlo1_500.gif

Ah ok it makes sense, also I love your signature did you make it?

Lol, yes. With my newbie GIMP skills. Simple, but effective. ;)

Guest Vittoria

Also we don't have a name ingame

Jack, better prepare yourself for "ARE YOU THE STRANGERS"

Anyways, good luck with this!

Andrew Martin change my thing to that name please.

10 members now yay!

Interesting group idea look forward to meeting you all in game have yet to meet you :)

Interesting group idea look forward to meeting you all in game have yet to meet you :)

We usually play on the US server...

I would like to welcome Matt Brown to the group...howdy Stranger!

;)

tanks jacckpoo sensai senpai~

Welcome Abdul-Aziz Saad to our group....howdy Stranger!

You guys hang around anywhere specific? New to the community and just trying to get some RP going =D

You guys hang around anywhere specific? New to the community and just trying to get some RP going =D

You would not be told even if they did, heh would let everyone swarm them. So find out IC, good luck

You would not be told even if they did, heh would let everyone swarm them. So find out IC, good luck

Haha, OK thanks. Been on the server for 3 days now, only met 3 people the entire time. Just trying to figure out the hotspots.

Haha, OK thanks. Been on the server for 3 days now, only met 3 people the entire time. Just trying to figure out the hotspots.

It was good meeting you today Jimmy...

It was good meeting you today Jimmy...

It was good meeting you today as well, Jimmy. Looking forward to our next sit down.

Sign in to follow this