Server time (UTC): 2020-12-05, 15:38
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scorp

Ban Appeal - Sam Dickenson

Guest Scorp

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

I cannot access this link because the ban was 8-10 months ago.

Why the verdict is not fair:

I can't review it when I am banned.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was banned about 10 months ago for a reason I cannot remember. I believe it was for RDM. Most of my friends were banned around the same time as I was and I quit playing DayZRP. Recently, I saw some people in a new community I joined, playing this. I was very fond of this mod because it was one of the most fun experiences in gaming I've ever had. And I would like to join in and play with them on this mod (I understand the rules about finding other people and characters, when I had previously played with a different community I followed those rules extremely strictly)

Regardless, I regret my mistakes that I had made in the past out of my short shortsightedness and being pissed that a lot of my friends had been banned (SKA, Bobby Rice that whole lot) I think I understand more about how this game should be played and I now understand that the rules are there for a reason.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to be unbanned or have access to the SA servers. At least I would like permission to review my previous bans because I cannot see these pages.

What could you have done better?:

Honestly I think I should have been more open minded and thought about why all these people I had close ties with had been banned because after all, there had to be logical reason to them being banned. So instead of being immature and getting myself banned, I should have reviewed the other players' bans and been more cool-headed about it.

Thank you for taking your time to read this

-Scorp

Verdict

Appeal Denied

Explanation

The fact is, you received 47 warning points over the space of just over a month. You showed a complete disregard for our rules from the beginning. You got 4 ban strikes and a warning for flaming. There is no reason for us to allow this appeal.

Outcome

Appeal denied.