Server time (UTC): 2020-12-05, 14:46
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Twog

Ban Appeal

Guest Twog

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Can not currently get on to that page error 403 or something but will hopefully be acceptable.

Why the verdict is not fair:

I can see the point and views who but the ban in place and how it may have bin perceived. KOS,Trolling,NVFL, all these are factors i have not displayed in game.KOS i have only killed 1 person in game this was in electro where i kidnapped and told him to be quiet as he started screaming i told the player if he continues i will harm/kill as he continued i killed him.Trolling i have never trolled or attempted to troll only RP i find it ruins the game and do not understand why this is in place of why i was banned seeing i have never done it.NVFL i fully understand where this has come from i apologize for this depending on the situation i fell off a roof but if that's what its for i was fully geared and had no means of dying.(honestly why would i kill myself fully geared) and if the other situation where i was naked and spoke to Lewis Stewart and he shot me i was trying to roleplay the fact if they would help me he insulted me and i retaliated but if you watched the stream i assure you he says my RP was good and i hope you understand the means that justify why i hit him i only punched 1/2 and he had full right to shoot me.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

i have really enjoyed dayrp and seeing that all my friends have also got in and i was hoping to be able to play allot longer i honestly can see why it was put place and hopefully you understand my point of view and remove this.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

i would like to be unbanned and to see the admins understand my point of view as i feel some things may have bin misunderstood.

What could you have done better?:

i should of thought ahead on how it was perceived by other players and in the future if i was unbanned would definitely second look they way i have rped with other in curtain situations.

Verdict

Appeal Accepted.

Explanation

Your actions can quite clearly be seen as NVFL. However, that being said we will be giving you one chance and one chance only. You were originally banned so that you could explain your reasoning to us. We have decided the reasoning is not good enough however as I said we are willing to give you a chance.

The video previously posted confused you with another person, but the original ban was still warranted.

Outcome

10 warning points.