Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
polarbearsare

Questions about Cannibalism

Question

Just making sure, You can or cannot be a cannibal? The rules are a little bit confusing for me.

Can you only not have a background of a cannibal ,or Can you not become one/ stay one. .?

8 answers to this question

Lil_Beefy    0

Being a cannibal so early in the apocalypse is unrealistic. There's an abundance of fresh fruit and animals around so it's not as if you're desperate enough to eat people just yet. I suggest developing your character through in-game experiences and maybe when it's been a year or more into the apocalypse you can begin playing a cannibal.

The rules for cannibalism are still being discussed.

Soon

/solving

Buck99    0

Well what if you were a cannibal before the appocalypse and you like took people out into the mountains and ate them or something

Husky    0

Well what if you were a cannibal before the appocalypse and you like took people out into the mountains and ate them or something

Why exactly do you want to play like a cannibal? Just because you can? If so that's stupid, we thrive to make the server as realistic as possible and just because you CAN eat people doesn't mean you should, just like having the option to drink alcohol tincture, you don't have to.

SatansNightOut    105

Honestly, I don't know about rules as far as cannibalism, but in my personal opinion, if someone is going to choose to play an unrealistically unbelievable character, no one's gonna take that person (Or their RP) seriously.

Anyway, that's just how I see it. :)

Sin    127

At first glance, being a cannibal looks easy. In practice though, it's incredibly hard to realistically bring off a believable cannibalistic character.

You might think it would be fun or funny, but chances are the joke will be on you.

Rampage    0

Just making sure, You can or cannot be a cannibal? The rules are a little bit confusing for me.

Can you only not have a background of a cannibal ,or Can you not become one/ stay one. .?

I would strongly suggest getting used to the role play on this server first before becoming a cannibal. Through my time here very few people are able to pull it off. It is never an excuse to initiate or kill someone.