Server time (UTC): 2020-12-02, 13:04
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bricey

Ban appeal/White-list failures

Guest Bricey

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist.php

Why the verdict is not fair:

I have applied to be white-listed 3 times and have been rejected on all 3 applications. First time for missing key details on KoS. Second on referring the DayZSA rules. And lastly for missing key details on NLR and KoS.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I have spent over 50 hours in an attempt to get white-listed, then spoke to Admins in TS regarding my 3 rejected applications.

I personally feel I have covered all the key points in my original application. If my original first application cannot be recovered I have saved a rough back-up and can refer to it, if need be. Upon reviewing my application, I realized I have missed 2-3 rules. These are: Vehicles and communication, Maintain a hostages health, and losing KoS rights. Although I have missed these rules I still feel like I have covered the main parts of the KoS section and understood it thoroughly.

I have spent a lot of my time trying to get white-listed for the server, I hope this will show I'm not here to troll or mess around within the community. I'm a mature gamer and I want to be able to enjoy DayZRP alone, with others and my friends that are white-listed.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To at least be considered for another white-listing chance.

What could you have done better?:

I obviously could have covered the rules in a more in-depth manner, covering every rule under each section.

3 attempts at whitelisting is the maximum everyone gets, failing to do so equals an automatic blacklist, we have not made any exceptions before and we won't do it now seeing that 3 whitelist attempts is more than enough, a lot of people fail their first one but all they did was to seek out experienced community helpers.

Appeal denied