Server time (UTC): 2020-12-05, 15:24
Sign in to follow this  
LeaveOrDieRP

Chernarus National Transportation [CNT]

2ni4i8w.png

XML: Coming soon (im back from vacation on the 29th)

Background

After Sergi Trotski (Former UN Transport Officer) got stranded in Chernarus with 1 full ural of men, they headed out into the woods to attempt to survive. What they didn't know was that zombies had already occupied the forest they were in. That night, all but Sergi got bit and infected immediately, leaving Sergi with no choice to leave with his ural...

Sergi, being a UN driver, helped out all that he could, providing people rides to and from camps that had been setup in Chernarus free of charge, receiving some tips of guns, food, and drink. Sergi thought to himself "What if i created a company of sorts with multiple people and routes to greater increase the amount of survivors and boost trade and get survivors in groups, which had been located in the UN handbook, which stated "If any epidemic should to occur, make sure the human race sticks together, never turning against itself. The United Nations job is to unite the world as one, not separate it into factions." Sergi wanted to hold true by those methods and decided to found Chernarus National Transportation [CNT] to take anyone (within reason) wherever they needed to go...

Goals

- Provide safe and high quality across Chernarus to player camps and towns

- Get players to interact and make new friends on the long awaited bus rides across Chernarus.

- More to come!

Divisions & Roster

CEO - Sergi Trotski

Ground Division

Supervisor - TBA

Driver - TBA

Driver - TBA

Driver - TBA

Driver - TBA

Driver - TBA

Driver - TBA

Air Division

Supervisor - TBA

Pilot - TBA

Pilot - TBA

Pilot - TBA

Pilot - TBA

Pilot - TBA

Application

EMAIL OR PM THIS APPLICATION TO Sergi Trotski for review

Game Name:

Time Zone:

DayZ Experience:

DayZRP Experience:

Why you would like to join?:

What do you want to do for our company?:

Can you be responsible and make rash decisions, as well as share profit made with company members?:

Rate your driving/flying ability (based on what you're applying for) 1/10 and explain why:

Are you good with communicating with people?:

Previous Clans/Groups:

What can you bring into CNT?:

How do you plan to run this given the current state of the mod?

I am aware that the mod is dying out, but i figured that it would still provide some good rp, taking players around the map when needed (when and if enough players ever get on) and making connections that can head into standalone when vehicles become more present.

Sign in to follow this