Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:23
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Joby Heasmer

DayZRP is the way DayZ should be played

I have always wanted a game that truly brings the survival genre to life. i have found that DayZ mod and standalone do not fill this desire, with all the snipers and people that Kill on sight I wanted more. I believe i have truly found it with DayZRP, not only is there role play which i love but it's the scenarios that I enjoy the most.

Just wanted to see if you guys felt the same.

Roman    0

Nah mate, I'm here fo' the gear and amazing pvp.

But I'm sure you can find some RP if you look for it.

Have fun and good luck.

Masulii    25

I agree that this is the right way to play this game :)

I tried to RP on some random servers before joining this community and I must say, it opened my eyes.

I usually went on a KoS-spree but sometimes, I spoke to people, RPed with them for a while and it made my day a lot better than just killing that freshspawn on the coast with a sniper rifle :P

Josh    37

Nah mate, I'm here fo' the gear and amazing pvp.

But I'm sure you can find some RP if you look for it.

Have fun and good luck.

lel.

Psych0ticZ    0

Completely agree, Loved the dayz where it was realistic.

But all the played mods now are 64 player ffa deathmatches...

Singes    0

I totally agree. I just got whitelisted and I'm really looking forward to it. Hope I meet a lot of you fellas out there.

drocrow    0

I wouldn't say it's the "way it should be played". The game can be played many ways, if a person prefers PvP let them do so. I would argue by saying that DayZRP is the most accurate way to play the game when comparing to real life! I am positive that people wouldn't turn into murderous maniacs if a zombie outbreak ever occurred.

Guest Fallen Legacy   
Guest Fallen Legacy

Dayz shouldn't just be killing on sight, that just makes the game boring. You should be able to be in contact with other players without just being shot because you were looting something and someone walked up on you from behind.

climberB    0

It's refreshing to hear how you all talk about dayzrp. I look forward to it. Should have SA up an running soon.

TheConfuser    0

I can't wait till I get into DayzRP - Heard alot of great things about it from my mates, and now this as well, uhh!

ProDispatch    0

Well, I haven't yet RP'd in DayZ (awaiting my whitelist to be accepted) however I have been a medic for over a year and a half roughly in DayZ. I have recently quit because right now it's very boring, no one is in need of medical attention because there is no major sickness and it's so easy to fix a broken leg!

But I can see where you will be coming from, I have watched videos of people RP'ing in DayZ and it sure does add a new experience into the game! I just can't wait to jump in myself and see what I think of it!

LeviathanApsu    17

I am certainly looking forward to getting whitelisted (fingers crossed) here. I like the RP servers out there anyway, but this one seems to be more heavily policed and has a tighter focus on really making sure there is good and logical RP. Not an avoidance of violence, just a requirement that the violence flow from the RP. So nice to find another place where being seen isn't reason enough to immediately be shot at.

Vijolk315    0

I have always wanted a game that truly brings the survival genre to life. i have found that DayZ mod and standalone do not fill this desire, with all the snipers and people that Kill on sight I wanted more. I believe i have truly found it with DayZRP, not only is there role play which i love but it's the scenarios that I enjoy the most.

Just wanted to see if you guys felt the same.

Absolutly! I fealt so let down by the experience that the normal DayZ experience wasn't all that it promised to be! SOOOO excited that I found this!

TheFreeman    0

RPing or at least communication and not just random death matching everybody is the way these games should be played. The problem is that since it's a game and people don't really lose anything from dying, or killing people, they just don't care. Luckily there are people that want to have some kind of interaction.

Habrak    0

Ye am also enjoying RP servers more than "Deatchmatch in Berezino" or getting killed on sight by some snipers on hill. It's such a boring thing I hope this server won't die for long long time...

ZettaByte    0

This is how it is supposed to be played, yes. But some hardcore PVP isn't bad from time to time :)