Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:54

Sign in to follow this  
nomad547

dayZ SA help

nomad547    0

soo...today i started playing this glorious dayZ rp thing :D

I dont know if its just my problem or everyones but it seems that on dayZ SA its really hard to survive because food / drinks are more rare than smersh vest

I normally dont have this problem when playing on normal dayZ SA servers ...

Its just bothers me cause i wanted to go more up north hoping to find some food there but i always starve or die of dehydratation before i can get anywhere ...the main cities are mostly empty and in villages its mostly just books or melee weapons ...food is nowhere to be found ;_;

#giveusfood :C

Masulii    24

Well, all I can say to this is couple things :P

- find a machete / kitchen knife (allows you to gut animals for meat)

- find a pond or lake or stream (allows you to drink from them, the water pumps are broken atm)

- go to a place where not that much people visit, I am sure you will find something useful from there

Also, if you come across people, go ahead and ask them if they have any spare food / drinks. Or simply trade with them :P maybe you have something they want.

nomad547    0

yeah i noticed that ponds arent working

can a machete open cans?...if yes ...well then i think i just killed myself xD ...

Blizzard    0

we are up north and are often near berezino if you can make it up that way, But other then that basically what masulii said. spam those apples trees till your stuffed then head north with a pack of apples, thats what i did to get up north and ever since then ive had it easy enough that I freely distribute food drink and medical stuff to people and thats just me and my friend.

can a machete open cans?...if yes ...well then i think i just killed myself xD ...

it can but better to hunt some animals if you have that

nomad547    0

we are up north and are often near berezino if you can make it up that way, But other then that basically what masulii said. spam those apples trees till your stuffed then head north with a pack of apples, thats what i did to get up north and ever since then ive had it easy enough that I freely distribute food drink and medical stuff to people and thats just me and my friend.

it can but better to hunt some animals if you have that

i am in berezino atm ...i found a rifle and hid inside a building after a rough fight with zombies ...been running really low on food since could you tell me whereabouts are you?

Blizzard    0

head to olsha if you can make it that far, if you have the means to make a fire there are plenty of deer and boar on the side of klen mt on the way there

nomad547    0

head to olsha if you can make it that far, if you have the means to make a fire there are plenty of deer and boar on the side of klen mt on the way there

can you get to black lake?...i dont think im gonna be able to run to olsha

Blizzard    0

if your on the us server then there should be a fire with wood and 2 cooked stake on the ground still. if not ill get on I have plenty of food on me.

nomad547    0

if your on the us server then there should be a fire with wood and 2 cooked stake on the ground still. if not ill get on I have plenty of food on me.

im on the EU one but i'll get to the US one

Blizzard    0

we usually play on that one but hopefully my group will expand in members of all times and nationalities to cover most of the day on both servers.

nomad547    0

we usually play on that one but hopefully my group will expand in members of all times and nationalities to cover most of the day on both servers.

soo i cannot make it anywhere :/ ..im dying of starvation ...im near the broken ship thats by the sea

Edit : im by the train tracks

nomad547    0

im logging in now and on my way

is the US server name - the federal bureau of chernarus?...cause the ip Shows so O_o

is the US server name - the federal bureau of chernarus?...cause the ip Shows so O_o

These are our current SA servers and their IP's/ports

d7Zik.jpg

nomad547    0

no it should be dayzrp us 2 or something along the lines of that

cant find it ...if i try to join the server thro gametracker dayZ just crashed ...if i search with remote for the ip ...it finds some bureau of dayZ server ...any way of you joining the Eu one?...

These are our current SA servers and their IP's/ports

d7Zik.jpg

the Us ip points me to some bureau dayZ server with 4 people on it...if i try to join thro gametracker the game just crashes ..any idea?

never mind i found it ...i had different ports , sorry

If you go to your launcher, and go to remote and put in those that EXACT IP address and port there is no way that would lead you to a different server than the one(s) we are hosting.

Well, all I can say to this is couple things :P

- find a machete / kitchen knife (allows you to gut animals for meat)

- find a pond or lake or stream (allows you to drink from them, the water pumps are broken atm)

- go to a place where not that much people visit, I am sure you will find something useful from there

Also, if you come across people, go ahead and ask them if they have any spare food / drinks. Or simply trade with them :P maybe you have something they want.

Good advice. I would just like to add a couple things. Get a bottle or something you can refill if you can. Find axe to make bow and arrows and never go to big city's you will only find death there

Funkywings    0

Just keep playing, i know it might sound hard but, the more you play the easier it will get. There are numerous ponds around each spawn location, and food is quite easy to come by if you search well enough. Keep trying you'll do fine :)