Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:00

Sign in to follow this  

New to DayzRP

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Martijn, a 40 year old Dutchmen. I have been playing DayZ for quit a while, but took a long break since all you encountered were people who shot you on sight and slightly overpowered zombies who could jump you to death.

I've been playing the game again since a week now, and it feels alot better.

The main reason why I applied was I wanted to give RP'ing in DayZ a proper go and once I found your thread on the main forums my choise was made.

Since my I failed hard copy and pasting I cannot post my personal lore and background of my characterm, sorry for that

One question though, is playing on your servers allowed before being whitelisted?

Owen    13

One question though, is playing on your servers allowed before being whitelisted?

Unfortunately not, you have to wait for your application to be processed before you can play. Also hi there and welcome to the community man.

Unfortunately not, you have to wait for your application to be processed before you can play. Also hi there and welcome to the community man.

Makes sense, I'll refrain myself then untill an answer has been given on my application. thanks

Goede Dag.

Ook hallo, fijn om nog meer Nederlanders te zien.

Welcome to the community :)

If you have any questions or need any help feel free to contact any staff, jump on TS, or ask/look around the forums.

One more question, my first attempt at whitelisting got rejected and I'm writing my second one now, but due to my lack of copy and paste skills I did not make a back-up.

It is thus different then the original one, not only for the part which needed improving, but in general.

I hope this is ok and not a big problem.

Since I got approved I don't think it was a big problem :)

I'll be playing on the servers from tomorrow, woot!