Server time: 2017-10-20, 18:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Cube

My first day in DayZRP Standalone

Cube    0

I was trying to find food and drinks for hours, then I finally found some cereal from Elektro. I ate it all and I was dying of dehydration... I found a map in a store and saw a lake. I thought I could go drink there. I ran to the lake and my throat was really sore. I drank a lot of water and went back to the city. In the city, I found an improvised backpack, just when I was about to make one. Then a guy with broken legs showed up, he was desperately begging for help. I put a flare on and left it on the ground for him and started to look for morphine or something that could help. People started to gather around the guy with broken legs. I heard shots, they protected him from the zomzoms. I went back and asked what the shots were. Then the server restarted, I never saw those guys again. After a little bit of looting, I saw a brother and a sister reunite, it was really nice. They hugged each other and we went to a hospital because I felt really sick. I found a saline bag and they used it on me. I felt much better now. Then two russian guys came and asked for food and if they could come with us. We started looting the houses and then... A wall broke my legs, then killed me.

That was awesome, but Standalone bugs are not xD

PwnCaiks101    0

I dont know if my day is better, I was being very friendly to this group of locals and they robbed me because my mic wasnt working. :(

I dont know if my day is better, I was being very friendly to this group of locals and they robbed me because my mic wasnt working. :(

Your mic wasn't working good? Before that were you traveling with a bow hunter to green mountain n the got followed?

zomzoms.

Well sounds like you had a pretty awesome day :)

How are you playing and on the forums at the same time? Are you magic?

PwnCaiks101    0

Your mic wasn't working good? Before that were you traveling with a bow hunter to green mountain n the got followed?

No? I was by myself

How are you playing and on the forums at the same time? Are you magic?

I told you already, no escape

Per0vic    0

My first day:

I was driving my car that i fixed at the cabin where my brother died, i was driving for days. I had some food in the second fron seat, but no water. When i finaly enden up in a city with possible loot, and gas for the car i was exited. This was my first time to step out of the car in a long time, or so it felt like. The very first house i enter and i got scared to death. 4 guys, armed, speaking of some camp. I hided at the back entrance listening to them talking. I heard they were going to get some criminal group of three so i had to follow them. When they left i saw a water bottle with a little left in it. One of the men must've forget it. I took it and ran to my car. They walked so they would hear me following them, so i had to leave the car behind. I took all the gas out, put it in my backpack and followed them. A couple of hours later i saw them walk into the forest, and they stood their just talking. Then they started a camp fire and one of them went out of the circle of light, walking towards me. I had no idea what to do. I didnt know if he could see me. I pulled out my knife, went in a bush and waited for him to pass me. Then i stabbed him until there was no way he could survive, but he screamed and got the groups attention. They ran armed against me and i quick took his gun, hid and waited for a timing where i could get all of them. But then i realised they were good people, they were cops. I felt soo bad killing one of them. So i went up the morning later, and said i wish no harm. I dropped his gun, sat down next to it and told them the truth... the worst decesion ever. An hour later i was in jail. I was in a cell with some scary looking girl. But when i realised i had to stay here for a long time i tryed to talk to her. She didnt respond any time but just looked wierd at me. I dont know what was wrong until she got up and stared out the window. Then she tryed to tell me something. Her english was bad, so i just did what she was doing. She gave me a picklock and pointed at the door. She was breaking free. I did it and as soon as i opened the door there was a guard walking down the stairs. He saw her peeking out and shot her right infront of me. I screamed a little, and he pointed at me telling me to go outside and get down on the ground. I was asked lots of questions but remained silence, not cause i didnt want to tell them, i was just too damn scared. But i got back in my cell and told him the day after, just told him it was her instead. Couple of weeks later i got out. Just to get shot in the leg a hour later by the same men that arrested me in the first place. So i had to go back again for help but they were all dead... all of the cops dead. A mass firefight had place here in the night, but i didnt hear it somehow. So here i was, laying down crying for help. I didnt wake up after that... It was like i was dreaming, but somehow could wake up. I thought i was dead, for some time... But i still dont know where i am.

Thats was my first day and my first characters story... Still alive as my second character! Yay!

TommyGunn    0

Hopefully a lot of the DayZ bugs get fixed as they are what stopped me from playing DayZ. That, and the lack of loot.