Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:56
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
AndryRock9217

Ciao!

Hello everybody! My name is Andrea and I'm from Italy, I just heard about this RP server thanks to a youtuber and I'm very excited to join in! I really hope to make an interesting character :)

Alan Woods    4

Benvenuto su DayZRP!

Spero che ti troverai bene e se hai bisogno di aiuto, puoi sempre contattare me o qualcuno dello staff.

:)

Sin    127

For the record, Alan here isn't actually staff. I, on the other hand, used to be an Admin here. *wink wink*

So yeah, if you find yourself in need of anything, just let me know. I'll, uh ... pull some strings.

* disclaimer * All of the above is said with tongue firmly in cheek. It's a bit of a tradition here to go all out to welcome the female players, so don't let anyone scare you off. Most of us aren't creepers. If anyone bothers you, the wonderful, excellent, helpful, and extremely active staff will set things right.

Let the welcome gifs commence:

dZ8myRn.gif

Alan Woods    4

For the record, Alan here isn't actually staff. I, on the other hand, used to be an Admin here. *wink wink*

So yeah, if you find yourself in need of anything, just let me know. I'll, uh ... pull some strings.

* disclaimer * All of the above is said with tongue firmly in cheek. It's a bit of a tradition here to go all out to welcome the female players, so don't let anyone scare you off. Most of us aren't creepers. If anyone bothers you, the wonderful, excellent, helpful, and extremely active staff will set things right.

Let the welcome gifs commence:

dZ8myRn.gif

Andrea is Andrew for Italians... Just saying :D

So... uhh... false alarm.

Heyooo

Hope you have a good time here. :)

Sin    127

I'm male xD

Well, shit xD

Learn something new every day. Welcome to the community anyway :P