Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:47

Sign in to follow this  
Accadacca

I cant find my passphrase.

Question

Accadacca    1

I've read the rules for about 5-10 times.Both the Dayz standalone rules and the mod rules.Nope,i cant find it.I tried googling for help,people said to read it word by word which i did.No luck still,i cant find it.I know the rules better then i know Boheiman Rhapsody of Queen now.Please how do i find this passphrase,please help me!

Sorry for spam but i really do need help with this.

22 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

They are in only the mod rules.

Just take a breather, and don't think about it to much, read the rules again, and thats when you see it.

Owen    13

Look in the mod rules for the pass-phrase and you should find it. Try reading it aloud word by word or reading it backwards.

/solving

Atleast you've made sure I can find your thread!

OnT: Read the MOD rules, it's in there for sho. Read it out loud and line by line :)

Accadacca    1

Nope,still no progress.Can i get any tips?Am i looking for a word,sentence,phrase..?Anything,please help me out.

Gina    26

Nope,still no progress.Can i get any tips?Am i looking for a word,sentence,phrase..?Anything,please help me out.

Do what Hatch said, read the rules out loud, line by line and you will facepalm so hard when you find it. It is so obvious :)

Accadacca    1

I've done that about 10 times so far,and i am really an unpatient guy..But i really do want to play on this mod,i'm sick of getting killed in standalone while roleplaying.I'm doing my best here but i'm close to giving up.Its just frustrating reading the damn thing over and over again.

Sin    114

i am really an unpatient guy.

There's your trouble.

Its just frustrating reading the damn thing over and over again.

Slow down. Read it once. Read every word. You'll find it and then you'll facepalm.

Accadacca    1

Well i refreshed the page,read it again and theres a strange sentence in the middle which makes no sense,im guessing i found it.So refreshing helped.Hallelujah

Guest OmarPwned   
Guest OmarPwned

i cant find it either :( read itm ore then 10 times :/

Roach    1554

Guys no matter how much you ask, we cannot give you the passphrase. It's unique to everyone and placed differently for everyone as well.

All we can do is say "Take your time and read it OUT LOUD" you will find it if you do that.

Cheers and hope you get in :D

Max Simons    6

I read the rules with two friends who where applying yesterday, all three of us found our own passphrases. They are all different so you need to find your own. It really isnt that hard and sticks out if you read it well.

polodon    0

if i keep looking i will cry i have been searching for 2 hours straight with ocational breaks if there a possibility i dont have a passphrase ?

if i keep looking i will cry i have been searching for 2 hours straight with ocational breaks if there a possibility i dont have a passphrase ?

First this is a very old thread, secondly the passphrase is there. Try reading every word by itself and not in an sentence.

And look in the SA-rules.

polodon    0

nope nothing still cant find it i need help some hints i looking for 3 hours now.I really want to join DayZRP please help

Passphrase is for everyone unique, so it won't be on the same place for you as it is for somebody else.

If you can't find it, you can't play on the servers, it's that simple.

Look harder and once again look at every word separately.

nope nothing still cant find it i need help some hints i looking for 3 hours now.I really want to join DayZRP please help

I assure you that it is there. If it helps read it out loud to yourself word for word.

polodon    0

i have read it out loud word by word backwards i have looked at the foroums for tips everything i cant find it

I just looked and found mine in less then 2 minutes. It is there.

Start reading the other way round.

Vandy    34

Please do not necro old threads.

As multiple people already stated:

Guys no matter how much you ask, we cannot give you the passphrase. It's unique to everyone and placed differently for everyone as well.

All we can do is say "Take your time and read it OUT LOUD" you will find it if you do that.

Cheers and hope you get in :D

It is there. Use the advice.

/closing