Server time: 2018-07-19, 13:54 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Reaper58

Whitelisted but restricted to server

Hey! I was recently whitelisted under the GUID - snipped - but currently do not have access to the DayZRP standalone server. My account name is jmaraffi24 and my current nickname on steam is |Reaper|. I am not sure why I am not being allowed into the server other than it says I need to be whitelisted. I think it might be because of a GUID mixup when I searched for my profile but I am not sure. Please help! Thanks.

Snipped your GUID, don't post it publicly.

First of all you need to enter the DayZ SA GUID here if not done:

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

Secondly you need an RP name which has a first and last name which is reasonable to RP with.

-snip-

I changed my ingame name to the roleplay one. That name is just my Steam profile name. Sorry about the GUID post, didn't know It was bad to do that, thanks. I will put my GUID in the standalone whitelist now.

OK then glad to know you found it.

/solving

The GUID for standalone and the Mod are the same and already entered into my application. I am already whitelisted. Is there a way I can find the specific standalone GUID?

The GUID for standalone and the Mod are the same and already entered into my application. I am already whitelisted. Is there a way I can find the specific standalone GUID?

It is the same.

Well then I believe the one i connected to my application to be whitelisted was incorrect, when I searched I searched for 'jmaraffi24' and I might have selected the wrong profile and thusly recieved the wrong GUID, restricting me from entering the server.

I need to change the GUID linked to my whitelist to the acutal GUID attached to my ARMA 2:OA and my DayZ standalone. Is there a way to do that?