Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 09:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Moxy

Survivors: Looking For Group

IGN: Tiberius Zakharovich

English skills: Great

DayZ Mod Experience: A little over 1000 hours

DayZ Standalone Experience: Almost 2000 hours

Roleplaying Experience: I've been Rping for a long time, and I play D&D every thusday and saturday.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I'm very relaxed, I like being by the action and keeping an eye out for trouble. If I'm given a task I will work towards it. I play very realistic and normally walk everywhere unless the situation call for me to pick up the pace. 

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Mod: The Watchers, The Gray Fangs, The Unnamed. Standalone: The Unnamed v1 & 2, Schadenfreude.

Additional notes: I'm a heavy RPer, and wil PvP if my back is against the wall

Best way to contact you: Here on the Fourms or on Discord

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-8877/

IGN: Yelena Kostel

DayZ Mod Experience: 0 hours

DayZ Standalone Experience: 5546 hours

Roleplaying Experience: 9 years

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Leader / Marksman 

Have you been in any clan/group previously:

• The Reapers (2015)
  • The Vigil (2015)
  • ZBOR (2015)
  • L.I.F.E (2015-2017)
  • United Nations (2017)
  • The Last Light (2017)
  • The Saviors (2019)
  • Galapagos (2019)

Additional notes: My character is becoming a nationalist - she has 0 tolerance for BS. i will not join a group if I do not find IC sense. I wish to RP out joining also.

Best way to contact you: PM through DayZRP Website

Backstory:

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-12264/

IGN: Nial Jalo - 20 years old.

English skills: Perfect

DayZ Mod Experience: Probably 1000 hours at least??

DayZ Standalone Experience: 468

Roleplaying Experience: Tons

What kind of In-Game role best describes you: Medic or scout

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No

Additional notes: I love you all.

Best way to contact you: Forums

Backstory: I was born in the United States, Vermont to be exact and I'm from a Redneck type family most of the men in the family hunted, and were military people... But not me, I grew up playing video games like Mario and Zelda and was not much of a man in my father's eyes. Through my teen years I went to a regular high school and I found a pretty girl and thought that was going to be the end found the perfect wife for me in the future settle down have kids, work a tedious office job to pay bills you know the simple middle class just like school kinda teaches you, but like all good things it came to an end she broke up with me, so I became sad as my years into high school came to an end still did not know what I wanted to do with my life as that boring office job was as I stated boring. When I graduated high school and hit 18 my father wanted me to go to the Army like him and my brother, but I denied

(way more story but rather long)

IGN: (In - Game Name) Depending on the group

English skills:First language

DayZ Mod Experience: Lots

DayZ Standalone Experience: Over 2 years

Roleplaying Experience: Been on dayzrp for about 4 years with a break in between

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Sniper, Marksman for PVP and I enjoy being in the mist of all RP 

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Cerna Liska, Dead Bat, James Brother Gang (mod) SVR (mod) CRA (mod)

Backstory: Backstory would and will be determined by the group 

@ me if you need an rp-pvper, bonus points if you wanna eRP.

IGN: David Benjamin Williams

English skills: I am fluent in both spoken and written English. 

DayZ Mod Experience:  Played sinds August 25, 2013, I think I have a good amount of DayZ mod experience

DayZ Standalone Experience:  600+ hours 

Roleplaying Experience:  In the past I provided with highly intense psychological roleplay. I can do torture roleplay, religious roleplay and more. Text roleplay is not my strongest side

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I am used to torture / psychological an religious roleplay this is someting I am very familiar with. 

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I was the leader of the Inmates / The Faith and a few other groups 

Backstory:  Our journey starts with another shits-how you could only have in a zombie apocalypse. David ''Benjamin' Williams was a lieutenant in the Berezino fire department. Recently promoted and being a chaplain for a few firehouses in the area. David enjoyed his work, It was his passion and he was always a person with the mindset of sacrifice and service. The values of sacrifice and service where so strong that he become a man of the cloth, a man of god. Helping his fellow fire-fighters at the brink of destruction and sometimes in dire need. The valued his service and he was a respected man among the community. 

July of 2017, David and his fellow firefighters on  shift where called to help with a 10-67. ( Person called for help ) with blue lights and sirens sounding in the streets of Berezino, he and his fellow comrades could not process in their mind what was happening in there beloved city. 

People fighting for there lives, fleeing and pleading for help. The once proud Batalion 52 was powerless and numbed by fear and disbelieve. 

David in the other hand took a grip of the situation and thought: 

I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling...

He repeated by saying to his fellow comrades:

Our proudest moment is to save lives. Under the impulse of things we are seeing now, the nobility of the occupation thrills us and stimulates us to deeds of daring, even of supreme sacrifice. That sacrifice is now. 

That evening, David Benjamin Williams saved lives with his fellow man and gained a small victory, a small light for the people of Chernarus. What happend after that is a story that will be told, but not today. 

Here is the story. Of David Benjamin Williams. Lieutenant of Firehouse 25

Additional notes: Atm I am in a stage that I am coming back after a two year break. Currently exploring new grounds and new kinds of roleplay. I would like to see how hero roleplay is. Thus the creation of the above mentioned character. I am open for all kinds of roleplay and all kinds of groups. The most important  thing for me is having a great time with people and having a laugh. My  character is still in development and a work in progress. Open for suggestions and feedback. 

Best way to contact you: Feel free to send me a PM 

Posted (edited)

IGN: My current character is Tobiáš Maňák, willing to make someone new.

English skills: Pretty good tbh x

DayZ Mod Experience: around 100 hours

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1100 hours

Roleplaying Experience: 5+ years

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Anything tbh 

Have you been in any clan/group previously: The Brokers, SZTC, The Masquerade, Dead Batteries, Our Harbour / Clandestine

Best way to contact you: PM or Discord @ Castiel#2163

Edited by Castiel

IGN: Jacob Shelby

English skills: Top Notch If I would say so myself

DayZ Mod Experience: 2000+ Hours in DayZ Mod (Arma 2) (Arma 3 1200+ hours)

DayZ Standalone Experience: On and off for around 200 Hours

Roleplaying Experience: Moving from Altis, DayZ, Anzus and Real Life RP - 10+ Years

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Preacher, Unknown and Unstable Characters, With aspects of not wanting to use guns and then wanting to use guns

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Raven Shield Corporation [RSM]

Additional notes: Best way to contact you: Discord or PM - TheAlphaDogs#5211

Backstory: Can be found https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-12473/ 

Posted (edited)

IGN:  Ivan Gromov 33y.o

E skills: fluent, lived in US for 2 years.

R skillz: Nativa Russian speaker.

DayZ Mod Experience: 200 hrs

DayZ Standalone Experience:  133hrs

Roleplaying Experience:  Loving RP since 2004. Playing p&p(pathfinder dm, d&d), NwN RP servers(Natfka  and Arelith), attended couple LARPS etc.

What kind of In Game role best describes you:  NE character that loves  to have IC fun and is bored by mundane stuff.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not in DayZ

Additional notes:  Love to play in a good company! Timezone US EST

Best way to contact you: forums PM  or Discord Legebril#5594

Edited by Z13

IGN: Vasia Antonovich

English skills: Fluent, also i can fluently speak Lithuanian, and a little bit of russian.

DayZ Mod Experience: 0 hrs

DayZ Standalone Experience: 798 hrs

Roleplaying Experience: Been playing DayZRP since 2017, so pretty much i can do any kind of RP, campfire RP, Hostile RP, Military RP, Civilian RP. Mostly interested I would be to get into Military RP.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Can do any role, but mostly I play as a Neutral good or Lawful good characters. Also I am really good getting into slavic characters like Chernorussian or Russian, because I am from a post soviet country and I know how things used to be and how things should be in a post soviet country.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Co-Founder of the Sentinels with my character Mark Wolff. It is the only faction I really was apart of.

Additional notes: Timezone GMT+3

Best way to contact you: Through PM's on the forums or Discord NoNpLaYeR775#0724

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-12375/ Also I can create a new character for a group if needed.

IGN: (In - Game Name)  Alex McLovin
English skills: Decent
DayZ Standalone Experience: 10/10 3k++++ hours decent map knowledge, haven't played in a while (since patch 0.56) but i still remember everything and im getting used to new dayz
Roleplaying Experience: 8/10
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Pew pew 
Have you been in any clan/group previously: nope

Posted (edited)

• IGN: David Henderson
  • English skills: Good
  • DayZ Mod experience: Arma 2 Dayz; 1000ish hours. Arma 3 Dayz; 900 hours.
  • DayZ Standalone experience: 250 hours.
  • Roleplay experience: Been RPing on pretty much every game I ever played. Started out on Garry's Mod, went to Minecraft (Lotc), then GTA:SA (LS:RP). Then to DayZ: Mod back in 2013. Sunk like 1000 hours into FiveM (TRP, Rivalry). I'd say I've got a pretty good grasp on roleplay. Not like I'm an award winning actor or anything, but I do try to stay true to the character I'm playing to the best of my ability.
  • Role: Whatever the roleplay brings me honestly. My current character isn't an angel nor a demon. I do personally like playing pretty neutral/normal characters.
  • Previous groups: According to my PM history I was part of The Outlaws and the Soviet Opposition Armiya about five or so years ago.
  • Additional notes: Just recently coming back to DayZ after sinking the better part of year into FiveM. Hoping to find some good company and have a good time!
  • Character: Currently on this guy https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-3644/ I'll rewrite and or make a new character if needed, don't have too many hours on him anyways.
Edited by Flurgh

IGN: Abdullah ALTuwaijri

English skills: Good

DayZ Mod experience: 0 Hours

DayZ Standalone experience: 270 Hours

Roleplay experience: Not that much but I'm playing to the best of my ability.

Role: My Character is neutral/normal but will do anything to Survive.

Previous groups: non

Additional notes: here to have fun

Character: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-12997/

Posted (edited)

IGN: Thorik Kovalov

English skills: English first language

DayZ Mod Experience: Played the mod extensively 

DayZ Standalone Experience: Played for a very short time when the early access was first released, saw that it was trash and stopped playing. Now the game seems to be pretty good so I'm hopping back on it. (76hrs in game) 

Roleplaying Experience: Roleplayed in Clockwork Half life 2 RP and was also a server admin for an HL2RP server.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Mostly I like to hunt and do the survival and base building parts of the game.

Additional notes: Though my character comes from a Russian speaking area I will not be applying a Russian accent or language in my RP (to save myself and everyone around me from the cringe).

Best way to contact you: DM on the forums is fine

Backstory: Thorik comes from a small village in Dagestan where his father was the local elder. When the outbreak reached their remote town Thorik was tasked with leading a small group of villagers to find land unaffected by the disaster. The group traveled for weeks, slowly being picked off by raiders, infected, and hunger. Finally Thorik reached Chernarus -- alone. He has seen what life is like on the road and is looking for a place to settle, and somewhere to call his own.

Edit: Character page - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-14809/

Edited by Thorik
character page

IGN: (In - Game Name) Carter Anderson

English skills: It is my native language

DayZ Mod Experience: 1500+ Hours

DayZ Standalone Experience: 600 Hours

Roleplaying Experience: Combined through ArmA 2 Milsim, Garry's Mod Serious Roleplay, ArmA 3 Life, Tabletop DnD, Other DayZ RP around 6000 Hours [5000 in just Gmod :(]

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Medic

Have you been in any clan/group previously:  I have not.

Additional notes: Just looking for a group to have some fun with.

Best way to contact you: [OOC] Steam: SquejeMofo or PM on here.

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-14993/

Posted (edited)

IGN: Nikola Kovac

English skills:  Fluent.

DayZ Mod Experience: I did not play it that much, maybe 20 hours at most.

DayZ Standalone Experience: I guess I do have experience, 642 hours.

Roleplaying Experience: I played on Garry's Mod Serious Roleplay servers for 5000 or something hours ( Yes, Five Thousand). 

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Team player, I guess.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not an approved group, no.

Additional notes: If it is okay, I would to meet with an EU based group because it seems most groups are active when it is almost midnight for EU boys... so it is hard to play with other people who are from US.

Best way to contact you: Discord and Steam. Discord is Nova#3221,  My Steam

Edited by Uranium

IGN: Salvatore Palladino

English skills:  Excellent

DayZ Mod Experience: None

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1000+ hours in DayZRP, 500+ on pubs

Roleplaying Experience: I've been here a long time boys, so I got that experience, don't you worry.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Leadership / Team support player. 

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Yes. I was a part of; Lovec (The Northern Alliance) and The Regulators. I created and led a group called the 'National Bank of Chernarus'. I also led and created a 'United Nations' group.

Additional notes: I'm just trying to step back from what I'm used to in Dayz, so I'm open to just about anything.

Best way to contact you: PM on the forums or in discord; BreadERP#0680

IGN: (In - Game Name) ~ Marty Hale

English skills: ~ Fluent

DayZ Mod Experience: ~ 0 Hours

DayZ Standalone Experience: ~ 1200 Hours

Roleplaying Experience: ~ ArmA 3 RP (3000 ish hours); GTA V RP (500 Hours); DayZ (400 hours ish)

What kind of In Game role best describes you: ~ Team Player

Have you been in any clan/group previously: ~ One of Chief's old groups. Totally forgot the name. 

Additional notes: ~ Looking for hostile RP

Best way to contact you: ~ Website PM or Discord - Humanity Is Insanity#3505 

Backstory: --> https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-15020/

Posted (edited)

Edit: found a group. 

IGN: Jim Fleming

English skills: It's all I know how to speak.

DayZ Mod Experience: None.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Probably around 4 hours.

Roleplaying Experience: None, but I have always been interested in it, just never really had anyway to try.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Survivor. Friendly.

Additional notes: Just looking for something new. Never played this type of game, nor have I played in groups.

Best way to contact you: PM me here

Backstory: Former custodian before the end. Traveled alone until I arrived in Chernarus. When the end happened, I took refuge in the high school that I worked. Had the keys to the castle. Lived there for a few months, when a group took over, and gave me a decision: Leave quietly and never return...or die. I opted to leave. Little did they know I had hid a hiking bag with supplies and a shovel that I had made into a weapon, in case this sort of thing happened.

Took shelter at night, in some abandoned buildings. Killed a few of the dead along the way. I collected their ID, if they had it, and saved them in a journal. Would image what their life was like just before the end. Took me 2 weeks to arrive in Chernarus, with nothing but a piece of fruit, and a flair. Finally found a nice pair of boots to replace these Crocs!

Edited by Gnarkill

Posted (edited)

-snip

Edited by GMAK

Posted (edited)

IGN: Artemiy Vedenin (clickable link)

Country: Czech Republic (Bohemia Interactive's homeplace <3)

English skills: Fluent, with an American accent; thanks to my job as a receptionist in a hotel

DayZ Mod Experience: 4 years

DayZ Standalone Experience: Bought it two years ago; started actively playing a while ago

Roleplaying Experience: Seasoned roleplay veteran, years of experience

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No.

Best way to contact you: Discord sick#8021 or forum PM.

I gotchu lebron james GIF by NBA

Edited by sick

After last project didnt turn out as wished here we go again.

IGN: (In - Game Name): Pavel Brondoš (green hat cowboy)

Language skills: Czech  - Native language
                              English  -  B2 (Upper-Intermediate)
                              German - C1

DayZ Mod Experience: 300h+

DayZ Standalone Experience: 100h+ 

Roleplaying Experience: DayzRP since 2012 with breaks;  Neverwinter Nights RP server (player, DM/GM, developer), Dungeons & Dragons both player and DM

What kind of In Game role best describes you:  Mostly diplomatic way of RP without problem of PvP if there is no way to avoid it. Scouting. 

Have you been in any clan/group previously:  DayzRP on Dayz Mod: Cooperation with T.O.R. (The outpost rangers) and FM (Free medics) otherwise dynamics. 
                                                                                DayzRP on Standalone: Mostly dynamics, short cooperation with few groups (nothing big to mention in particular). 

Additional notes:  Would like to try to play with some Chernorussians group if there is no problem that my character is from Czech rep. (see below) otherwise i dont avoid to play with any groups that are not utterly hostille against the rest of other grups and characters (us against the world). 

What can i offer: Czech language! Adaptable decent roleplay (hate to rate myself on this).

Best way to contact you:  PM me here or on Discord (Paulus - PaulB).

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-13800/

Posted (edited)

IGN: (In - Game Name): Currently Fabi Kobevko

Language skills: English

DayZ Mod Experience: 0

DayZ Standalone Experience: 200h

Roleplaying Experience: DayzRP quite new, June this year but have been roleplaying since the early 80s (yes im an old fart)

What kind of In Game role best describes you:  Im a campfire RP’er. I don’t mind PVP but I haven’t had much practice. I like story lines and being part of a community, not just a gun.

Have you been in any clan/group previously:  Played Father David, the island priest in Quarantined and until yesterday was Fabi in the new Chernarussian nationalist group Domorodci so complete opposites.

Additional notes:  I want to find a mature group that puts RP before PVP but I don’t mind getting stuck in when needed. Ive been held hostage quite a few times, have died quite a few times and also been part of the opposite side o fthings. I have no emotional attachments to any of my characters so am happy to create new to fit in with the right group. Finding the right group is more important to me than the character. Im online most UK evenings and Sundays but being a single dad I have to balance RL with dayzrp life.

What can i offer: Im a team player and just want to find a group that sticks to their initial goals and puts players RP before getting over excited when the chance of a gunfight happens. Whether this be  hostile, carebear, somewhere in between. RP is more important than PVP to me. I don’t mind joining a PVP group if there is some RP behind it, or even play a background player while the PVP’ers do their thing etc.

Im a mature gamer but like to have a laugh in game and OOC.

Best way to contact you:  PM me here or on Discord #4197

Backstory: I current have two characters – Father David https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-14236/ and Fabi Kobevko https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-15788/

****EDIT - - No longer looking for group. Railroad kindly took me in. ****

Edited by andysuter