Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 07:07 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Moxy

Survivors: Looking For Group

IGN: Clark Jackson
English skills: 10/10
DayZ Mod Experience: 200 hundred hours (started in 2012)
DayZ Standalone Experience: 500 hours on and off since it first came out
Roleplaying Experience: half a year on and off
What kind of In Game role best describes you: bandit, good guy, does whats needs to be done to survive
Have you been in any clan/group previously: No
Additional notes: not looking for a big group just enough so everyone's voice is heard
Best way to contact you: PM
Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-8780/

IGN: Eagle John
English skills: Good enough
DayZ Mod Experience: About 2 Years
DayZ Standalone Experience: Since 2014
Roleplaying Experience: Since Tabletop
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Like a Bard i change my style RP to RP
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not here on DRP
Additional notes: I look for a group whos fit on my Char
Best way to contact you:
discord or pm
Backstory:

its long, but can be checked on "The Pain is the act of becoming" and the Backstory of Johnnatan

IGN: Max Vinski
English skills: High
DayZ Mod Experience: More than 100 hours
DayZ Standalone Experience: 971 hours
Roleplaying Experience: Member of DayzRP since 2016
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Loyal, neutral towards strangers, scout, sniper.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Yes
Additional notes: My character behavior turned more savage due to him living in isolation in the woods. He has abandoned using firearms and resolves
to knives and blunt objects. He almost lost the ability to speak, and avoids towns, would often make animal noises when hunting. He finds it really
hard to understand other's talking. Lost his memory (name, where he is from). Lost knowledge of technology (radios, cars, etc.) If someone is interested in accepting him in a group, would have
to first earn his trust and teach him how to be civilized again.
Best way to contact you: Somewhere in the woods up north, dressed in leather.

Backstory: Max was born in New York city.
At early age he moved with his parents to Europe. At age of 20 he moved back to live in North America.
At age of 26 he arrived in Chernarus in search for someone. After the outbreak, his goal to find the person he is looking for became harder as he was forced to do bad things,
he was involved in robberies, fights, conflicts and even war. During all the chaos his main goal was abandoned.
Believing that the person he was looking for is gone.
He now just tries to survive, retired from the chaotic living he retreated up to the mountains where he's been living for some time which resulted in lost of memory about his past, name etc.

Posted (edited)
IGN: Ratamir Ramirov (Skully)
English skills: Good, I do RP russian accent.
DayZ Mod Experience: Don't have... But I watched a lot of youtube videos
DayZ Standalone Experience: full 3 months in other servers
Roleplaying Experience: I have 2 years RP experience on GTA V RP and Garry MOD RP
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Can be a bandit if I have to in situations, 
bad discipline, but loyal till the end, hooligan in the past, I know how and 
I have the experience of how to get best RP with this qualifications.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: No, In GTA V RP i have been in a gang if that counts
Additional notes: I look for a group that i guess fits my character, doesn't really matter
Best way to contact you: PM me if you want on the website or Discord - loкi#0666
Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-9515/
Edited by sataniac

IGN: Arthur Merlyn
English skills: Fluent
DayZ Mod Experience: 200-300 hours
DayZ Standalone Experience: 300 hours on and off
Roleplaying Experience: Some RP experience on Arma 3
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Prefer to play as a hero, and loyal to teammates.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: No.
Additional notes: I'm not good at the map so I would need help, it's been a while.
Best way to contact you: PM or Discord: Noble#8503

Backstory: Check my character.

Spoiler

IGN: Theodore Woodley Jr.

English Skills: Fluent

DayZ Mod Experience: A solid 25 minutes.  Found a Lee Enfield once.

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1200+ hours

Roleplaying Experience: Decent amount on DayZRP, ARMA 3.  Been running a D&D table for almost two years.

What kind of in-game role best describes you:  The cautious do-gooder.  Not really keen on the "everyone is a sharpshooter, military massive PVP every day" type stuff, play into your character flaws, it's more interesting.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Since my return (Sept. 2018), I've only been a member of the Free Medic.

Additional Notes:  I'm open for pretty much anything, sans military.  As long as my character meshes well with yours, I'm there for it.  I'm also not opposed to PVP or HostileRP, I actually enjoy it, so long as there is a good, story-driven reason behind it, and we're not shooting for the sake of shooting.

Best way to contact me: Forum PMs.

Backstory: Check my character page!

Edit: Group found!

Edited by Peril

IGN: Amalya Serebryakov

English skills: Fluent

DayZ Mod Experience: Never played it.

DayZ Standalone Experience: 150 hours or so.

Roleplaying Experience: 4 to 5 years.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Stealthy, I really like to get into emotional sort-of roleplay. I also love to roleplay with psychopath characters or characters that just have any sort of disorder, to be out of normal. I like to roleplay softly, as to develop my character, learn how to use guns and so on. Not just be a 'instant military shoter". I also love to play into my character flaws, and use the advantages of them whenever I can. I like to make it complex and interesting, engaging all sort of roleplays and become very ic'ly, tied to my character.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I've never been part of a clan or group.

Additional notes: I'd love to join any sort of groups, really! I want to try new stuff out.

Best way to contact you: Forum PMs.

Backstory: Amalya Serebryakov was born in Chernarus, 1996. When she was born, this whole appocalypse wasn't set in yet, everything was normal. She started going to a school, everything was awesome in her life. Her family was great, at the first glance, however, soon, as she'd get older and older, her family would start to struggle financially. Her dad ended up becoming an alcoholist, as he'd start drinking and beating her mom, as well as sexually and emotionally abusing both of them, Amalya and her mother. This would cause some serious mental struggles for her to go through, as she'd end up being kicked out of school eventually. At the age of 19, it was a cold night as she was staying in her room, crying, all alone. Her mother was in the kitchen, cooking. It just happens so that her dad comes with a bunch of friends, all of them were drunk. Her dad hits her mother so as she goes unconcious and rapes her along with his friends. Amalya hears all of this, as she keeps crying in her room. As his friends were laughing, Amalya slowly sneaked pass them into her father's room, as he was continuously raping her mother. She ends up finding his gun ( Her dad used to be a hunter, therefore he was hiding his gun in his own room.). As Amalya got the gun, she silently waited for dad's friends to leave and then she killed her own dad. She ended up crying on the floor, as she was looking at her own mother. "Wake up, Wake up! Please, wake up!". She just wouldn't. Soon, police would enter as the neighbourhoods had called the police. She'd end up being locked up in a psych ward. She'd eventually develop further mental disorders in there, such as Dissociative Identity Disorder, starting to talk to herself and her voices in her head. Soon, the outbreak would start. It would take all of them by surprise, therefore she'd be left inside when the evacuation would start. Then, she ends up going outisde, eventually, salvages some clothes and food in the town and this is the time when, her adventure in the new Chernarus starts.

Edited by Amalya

IGN: Darren deNeaux
English skills: Excellant
DayZ Mod Experience: 787 hours(Arma 3)
DayZ Standalone Experience: 728 hours
Roleplaying Experience: played on Dayzrp on and off, played loads of DnD since i was 13
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Support
Have you been in any clan/group previously: None
Additional notes:
Best way to contact you: On here or Discord

Backstory: Originally a Chef and Pilot for the Canadian Armed Forces was on loan to the UN when his cargo plane was shot down over Electro

Character is mostly afraid of human contact after being accosted by bandits on a few occasions, spends travel time going through back woods trails rather then taking the roads. Attempts to help when he sees people in need. Offers supplies or travel advice to people in need on the rare occasions when he is forced to communicate with others.

IGN: Depends what Character Ill play. (Willing to make new one)

English skills: First and only language.

DayZ Mod Experience: Didn't RP on the MOD.

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1502 hours

Roleplaying Experience: Couple of years on DayZRP, and studied acting IRL. Was also in an Improv group for several years.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I enjoy both hostile and campfire RP.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: U.N First Response and Cerna Liska.

Additional notes: best rp'er tbh.

Best way to contact you:  PM me please.

Backstory: Depends what Character Ill play. (Willing to make new one)

removed.

Edited by Callie

IGN: Vania Bozik
English skills: native language 
DayZ Mod Experience: 3/4 years
DayZ Standalone Experience:1/2 years
Roleplaying Experience: about 7 years on and off
What kind of In Game role best describes you:scout, hunter type 
Have you been in any clan/group previously:yes, JBG,CRA,SVR,Cherna Liska to name a few 

Best way to contact you:via the forum 

@me if you feel your group can handle the best RPer on the server

IGN: (In - Game Name) Depending on what char i use
English skills: I can speak London yes
DayZ Mod Experience: A FUCKING LOT
DayZ Standalone Experience:Not as much as mod since the game is kinda bad actually
Roleplaying Experience: Almost 6 years in this community
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Scavenger or someone who actually has a military training. 
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Oi blin. I was in Cerna Liska what was group of the year, CLF, mod version of Volki, ISOA, DUTY, few commie groups
Additional notes: I am not very active person IG because my work as a soldier in the EDF. But im a good lad with sick sense of humor. 
Best way to contact you: Shoot me a message in forums

Backstory: Da

IGN: Roxanne Garcia
English skills: Second Language, Indistinguishable from native speaker
DayZ Mod Experience: 0
DayZ Standalone Experience: Too much
Roleplaying Experience: Too much
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Variance depending on character, usually support
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Outrun, Mountainmen, The Damned
Additional notes: Might make a new character to go with whatever group is interesting
Best way to contact you: PM on forums

Backstory: Read Roxanne's profile.

IGN: Robert Moore (however happy to make new char if needed)

English skills: Primary language is English

DayZ Mod Experience: None

DayZ Standalone Experience:  2304 hrs of triple A gaming

Roleplaying Experience: Been here since 2015, I have around 2k hours in RP

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I want some hostile RP for now, however I consider myself versatile

Have you been in any clan/group previously: The Firm, The Regulators, UN (at lore wipe in 2017)

Additional notes: EU player who plays too late

Best way to contact you:  Forum PM

Backstory: Check my character.

Edited by Crim

IGN: Belov Pavlovich
English skills: Very good.
DayZ Mod Experience: I have been playing the mod since 2012 give or take.
DayZ Standalone Experience: I have been playing standalone since release on the wonderful arma legacy engine.
Roleplaying Experience: I have been roleplaying for more than a decade in one form or the other, everywhere from 
text based to in games.
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hunter/Gatherer/Defender
Have you been in any clan/group previously: I was with the pub in Chernogorsk and Severograd that 
Rory ran.
Additional notes: I prefer campfire style RP, and my primary character is young and prefers not to be involved in 
a ton of firefights, but I can defend myself or others if need be.
Best way to contact you: PM on the site or on discord at Massamotto#2050.

Backstory:
Belov Pavlovich was born in 2004 to his father Gregorio and his mother Anna. He grew up in a relatively normal household, helping 
his father chop wood and work on the families farm. The day the outbreak began Belov was asleep at home, he was awoken by his 
mother shambling into his room blood dripping from her mouth. He managed to escape past her and out through his window that was 
open, falling the two stories to the ground he hurt his right ankle which has never healed all the way properly. This left Belov 
with a limp but plenty able to survive. Belov waited until it was night time and snuck into his house again by this point his 
mother and father were nowhere to be found. Grabbing his father's Mosin and bug out bag Belov escaped to the woods. The only way 
he survived on his own was from lessons his father taught him over hunting and gathering around the farm. Belov continued to 
survive over the next couple of years of the outbreak. Going from town to town occasionally being helped by others but generally 
staying on his own. Belov continuously looks for a place where he can get out of survival mode and not have to worry about where 
his next meal would come from.
Edited by MassamottoSan

lookin for people to trap with

IGN: Marcus Silva
English skills: Primary
DayZ Mod Experience: several hundred hours
DayZ Standalone Experience: 1400+
Roleplaying Experience: 13+ years
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Assault, Overwatch
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Lovec, USAF, US Embassy, Northern Alliance
Additional notes: Not looking for MilSim
Best way to contact you: DM on Discord, PM forums secondary.

IGN: Richard Thurman

English skills: It is my first language.

DayZ Mod Experience: Around 1500 hours but due to launchers not logged.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Around 120 hours at time of posting

Roleplaying Experience: I started in 2012 so ~7 years

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Recon, Hunter, Scavenger.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Negative, I am new here.

Additional notes: Looking for a pretty serious environment but nothing too aggressive. 

Best way to contact you: DM on Discord (Rickets#8212) or PM on forums with any questions.

Backstory: Check my character page for a rough backstory, it's very much a work in progress.

IGN: Viggo Bjerke

English skills: good the writing is a bit shacky at times 

DayZ Mod Experience: 776 logged on steam but more due to launcher not logging the playtime

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1044 houers

Roleplaying Experience: started in 2013 with rping in online games have been playing dnd sinc i wos 13 

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Medic Hunter  Scavenger

Have you been in any clan/group previously: been in the free medics for most of the time i have playd on dayzrp from way back in the mod days hade my own groupe yggdrasil and afther thet fell apart i join the south zagorian free rangers

Additional notes: im looking for somthing new to challenge what im jused to in rp i have mainly beein playing the nutral hero so fare so wuldent minde trying somthing abit more hostile

Best way to contact you: discord or the forums both are golden 🙂

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-10516/  not the best backstory writer 😛

IGN: Atlas Bleu

English skills: Excellent 

DayZ Mod Experience: 200 Hrs, standard game

DayZ Standalone Experience: 3000

Roleplaying Experience: around 2000 hours

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Survivor, Bait, Weak character to form bonds with but can be taught,  raised and develops overtime

Have you been in any clan/group previously: VDV , The Angels, been in around 6-7 other groups previously

Best way to contact you: Forum/PM

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-6778/

Making a new group with 8 people! Message me to join!

IGN: Chase 'REX' Quinton

English skills: Excellent

DayZ Mod Experience: N/A

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1818 hours

Roleplaying Experience: around 1600 hours in game but I've done a little out of game RP here and there.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I enjoy both hostile and Campfire RP. Im not much of a fighter, though. 

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Masquerade back when they were a thing. I was with the Saviors for a little while too.

Best way to contact you: Forum/PM

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-6473/