Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 06:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Moxy

Survivors: Looking For Group

On 10/23/2018 at 3:49 PM, Voh said:

IGN: Nathan Evans

English skills: Fluent

DayZ Mod Experience: Lots and lots and lots.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Not too much, though I'm starting to get a hang of it!

Roleplaying Experience: Garry's Mod RP, Star Wars RP, (entirely text based, starting to get used to voice based roleplay!)

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Passive, Defensive, Scavenging. / Though, haven't tried anything else, yet.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: N/A

Additional notes: Welcoming to the idea of creating a brand new character to fit into a group.

Best way to contact you: DayZRP Forums, Discord: Luis#6480

Backstory: Small time drug dealer/street rat, stranded in Chernarus.

Pm me! I think you would fit in great with the Maceos. We are looking for more dealers and we would love to help you get acclamated to the community

IGN: Jeff Carter
DayZ Mod Experience: I have been playing the mod since about 2011
DayZ Standalone Experience: release date in 2013
Roleplaying Experience: I have been RP'ing since I was 9 years old and love doing it
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Medic/Hunter/Survivor
Have you been in any clan/group previously: No
Additional notes: I prefer campfire RP and would like a group who is non-hostile and friendly oriented.
Best way to contact you: PM on the site or my discord at MassamottoSan#2050

Backstory: Jeff was born in DC to his mother and father Marsha and Greg Carter his mother Marsha 
had a bad virus when she was a child that led to an infection of her vocal cords eventually causing 
her to be mute, so from a young age Jeff used and learned sign language in his household. His family
for as far back as he has been told were in the medical field. His father was a doctor and his 
mother would have became a nurse as she often told Jeff had it not been for her disability, it 
seemed only natural for him to join the family business and after high school he went to nursing 
school to first become an LPN and then an RN. Working in DC he managed to make a lot and save a lot 
finally after years of saving he had enough to travel with. Jeff unfortunately for him in the long 
run is a charitable type and saw a small country in SW Asia that was in dire need of Doctors and 
Nurses after being wracked by civil war finally Jeff made the decision to help on a hospital team 
there and flew over to begin work as soon as he could. While he was in the country he started seeing
news reports about a virus spreading that caused the dead to rise and people to turn on friends 
and neighbors alike. Jeff decided it best to flee and has been wandering the wilderness for quite 
some time avoiding contact with people whenever possible. Finally Jeff decided to use his skills to
attempt to help those in need and set off to find a group willing to do so.
Edited by MassamottoSan
Fixing things

IGN: Max Simons / Maxim Simonik / Whatever

English skills:  Dingo stole my English

DayZ Mod Experience: Over 2k Hours Casual Dayz Mod. Over 2K DayzRP Mod hours ontop

DayZ Standalone Experience: 550 hours

Roleplaying Experience: Been in the community since Aug 2013, so i guess I've experienced a few things. Also played in various other ARMA 3 Dayz and Life communities, as well as a few 'Spin off mod' communities when SA got stale.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hostile roleplayer

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Yeah to many to name. Honourable mod mentions include SASR 2013 - 2014 and SVR 2014-2015 and Volki  

Honourable SA clan Saorise, WarMachines' OREL (Beginning of SA) and was in VDV the entire time(Where is my bloody title!)

Additional notes: Timezone is a bit hows ya father, however i often appear in US and EU hours if enjoying myself. Man is just looking to re kindle old romances with the lads from the golden days.

Best way to contact you: PM

IGN: Stanisław Janel

English skills: decent, not fluent cuz I have not used english for like few years 

DayZ Mod Experience: almost none

DayZ Standalone Experience: about few years of watching youtubers(silo brought me here) and around 100h of playing

Roleplaying Experience: if Tibia doesnt count then none

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Dunno YET since its my 1st time trying RP

Have you been in any clan/group previously: nope ?

Additional notes: its boring to play alone and just gather unnecessary stuff with noone to share with ?

Best way to contact you: pm me

Backstory: check my page 

Cast of Characters:

Viktor Malashenko (Main Character)

• United States

English Skills:

• Excellent

DayZ Standalone Experience:

• 243 hours

Roleplaying Experience:

• 12 years

What kind of In-Game role best describes you:

• Russian Soldier (VDV)

Have you been in any clan/group previously:

• None

Additional notes:

• Looking for groups that fit my characters background 

Best way to contact you:

• DayZ:RP Forums

Edited by R34P3R

-snip-

Edited by Finn

IGN: Dimitri Velof
DayZ Mod Experience: Just joined back after few month of not playing
DayZ Standalone Experience: 1491 hrs
Roleplaying Experience: 1491 hrs
What kind of In Game role best describes you: I can adapt to any role required by the group
Have you been in any clan/group previously: yes, Haven, Fireflies, Blue Armband Brothers, 101
Additional notes: I am a mature person who wants to roleplay as a group member in a serious and respectful way. I'm not into gathering info ooc 
to use it later in anyway or doing anything that would go against community interests. For those who remember my main character was John Guzman
and you can ask anyone who have interacted with me my excellent predisposition to give the most of me to enjoy and help others enjoy the game  
I prefer groups that have as one of the IC goals to establish a base/settlement or that already have one rather than nomad kind of groups. 
I prefer the fighter/defender or scavenging role but as I said I can adapt to anyone. My intention is to be able to be part of a group, 
cooperate and help the best I can to reach IC and OOC goals. 
You won't regret having me in your group, I will only add something positive to it

Backstory: Dimitri was born in Siberia, he belongs to a family of hard workers with a really strong moral and a very strict and tough education. 
When he was a child, around 12, his father left his home for good because que cheated on his mother and fell in love with another women from Moscow. 
Because of that his mother started having more troubles than she alreay had with alcohol consumption and all the order and strict education he was used to 
fell apart finding himself as the head of the family, now made of 3, his mother, his little brother and him. Maybe because of this strict education he had as 
a kid and the lack of it further on he became part of the russian army and he liked to spend there most of his time when some of his colleagues hated that life 
for Dimitri it was everything. That's why some years into the army he tried to commit suicide when he was wrongly found guilty of the death of another soldier 
during some training excercises in the middle east. 
The military court considered he was not going to jail because he had no intention in the act but decided to immediately cease him from the force and his whole 
world fell apart once more when he returned home to Siberia with his mom and brother who seemed to be frozen during those years. He obtained a salary as former 
military soldier but was good for nothing so he decided to take his mother and brother with him to Chernamus where he heard that the truck transportation was 
becoming a good businness. 
He sold everything they had and bought a truck from a friend of him . He started sharing his frustation with the road every single hour he could going up and 
down Chernamus and other countries making money and giving it all to his family. 
Inside his truck and in the road he found a new kind of life that he started to get used to until one day everything changed again and he has been searching for 
his mom and brother since then, becoming more of a soldier again instead of a truck driver

IGN: Norton Vogel

English skills: Fluent

DayZ mod experience: Have more hours in standalone but used to play a load of DayZ mod as well.

DayZ standalone experience: Playing forever now, don't remember the amount of years its been.

Roleplaying experience: Been roleplaying for 3+ years. Probably more but don't know exact amount of time.

What kind of in game role best describes you: Friendly, trader, marksmen.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not previously, no.

Additional notes: I am looking for a group to stick with and stay loyal by. I am online a lot putting in at least 3 hours a day although my proflie says otherwise I just got back into the dayzrp community and used to be here years ago as well. I used to be part of a gang called blackwood back then. I am also welcome to creating a new character to fit into a group if need be.

Best way to contact you: https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/7134-lowheartrate/

Backstory: 

Spoiler

name.png.35c28a04d4274537fa7dae37acd6b40b.png

The names Nort, short for Norton Vogel. Quick overview, I am not much of a guy that everyone knows about. I try to stay private and blend into the crowd, as much as possible at least. It all started at a local shop in my hometown; Kansas City, Missouri.

test.png.4bfa126797f1834ce37a74824112cf4f.png

I worked for my families small convenient store/arcade ever since I graduated high school. Fast forward 15 years, I still helped out around their place as I worked as a photographer in the area. Taking photos of the city and selling prints online. It was all going so well until the day my parents were robbed and brutally murdered. I was a single child so the rest of my family were gone too and had nobody. I couldn't continue to live here in this city, I had nobody. 

cherno.png.83c54f3be4d4960fe9ddbd6f8d3a5ab7.png

Like I said earlier, I enjoyed staying private and "blending into the crowd" didn't work out so well. I moved very, very far away from what I am used to. Big leap in my life -- I took all my belongings and restarted my life in Chernarus. I hope to find some sort of peace here and sense of privacy that I have been striving for. I hope coming here I can turn my life around and start things fresh.

When first moving here to Chernarus chaos took place. When first coming here it was very, very rough for the civilians and trying to understand everything that was going on was nearly impossible. Not exactly what I was looking for but couldn't go back to the states even if I wanted to. I threw everything I had into coming here and have to make this right somehow. Talking to fellow civilians I see (which is a very rare occurrence to see human life around here in comparison to Kansas City of course) I hear that it was even worst before I showed up.

After realizing that I wouldn't continue to survive just blending into the crowd in a private life by myself, I turned to protection. I have noticed a lot of armory left by soldiers that were here. If I find something powerful and take myself back to the days with my pop where he would take me out at the shooting range with him, I am sure I can do something more for Chernarus and protect myself from the infected and others if need be.

Being here for no more then a year I already can tell that some people just aren't to friendly with me being on their land from the states. I am here to try to make a change and an impact on this place now, knowing the background of what the people here have gone through to just be alive.

Edited by lowheartrate

IGN: Toby Adams.

English skills: Top Notch.

DayZ Mod Experience: Probably about 2000ish hours.

DayZ Standalone Experience: 270 Hours.

Roleplaying Experience: 200-300 hours on dayz mod, 100-200 on other games. None on standalone

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hostile RP is usually my go to, but i'm sorta up for anything.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Nope.

Additional notes: I'd like to keep playing my current character as I sort of suck at putting on accents. Besides that I'm all for pretty much anything.

Best way to contact you: On the forums or https://steamcommunity.com/id/HappyTaffy/

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-8108/

Edited by HappyTaffy

IGN: Ben Price

English skills: Fantastic

DayZ Mod Experience: not alot

DayZ Standalone Experience: 900+ hours

Roleplaying Experience: probably around 8-900 on Arma 3, and around 30-40 on Dayz

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I would consider myself friendly whilst still being somewhat hostile.

Additional notes: Im just looking for some people to have a laugh and a good time with and enjoy myself, have some good RP, and hopefully get into some sticky situations!

Best way to contact you: PM or https://steamcommunity.com/id/Insurgent1/

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-8284/

Edited by hughster_01
Mistake

On 11/14/2018 at 11:05 AM, casavillam said:
-snip-

On 11/14/2018 at 12:29 PM, lowheartrate said:

-snip-

On 11/14/2018 at 1:10 PM, HappyTaffy said:

-snip-

13 hours ago, hughster_01 said:

-snip-

Please contact me. 

IGN: David Milby

English skills: Solid, only language.

DayZ Mod Experience: 350+ hours, started playing in 2012.

DayZ Standalone Experience: 750+ hours.  

Roleplaying Experience: A large majority of my hours in Dayz SA were spent in DayzRP. I was also a "Hero Mentor" in the mentor program for a hot minute.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: My characters tend to be a warmhearted and happy companion. But this hasn't impaired my ability for hostile role play when necessary. 

Have you been in any clan/group previously: None in this current wipe, however before the wipe I was apart of the Masquerade (clowns) for many months.

Additional notes: I am excited to start playing DayzRP again, beta looks and feels great. Hopefully I can be at the sides of a great group of people while I am doing it.

Best way to contact you: Private message on here, or my discord is Kyati#4430

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-5758/

Thanks for your time.

Characters:

Viktor Sebranek (Russian Soldier in the VDV)
Edward McKinley (Some kid raised by David Mack lmao)
Alexej Boyonvik (Chernarussian local, story is wip)

I'm looking for a group for any of my current characters. Viktor is my only current character that is actually fully developed. It has been around since the start of this lore, starting in the lore-faction VDV. The last remaining VDV within the country. Edward is basically just a 19 year old kid (based upon myself), that I made after the VDV dissipated. Alexej is a new character I am still thinking about and have yet to play (coming up with ideas for him). Dunno. I prefer to play Viktor and/or Alexej, but am fine with Edward. Let it be known that I am rubbish with chernarussian language and it will take a moment for me to actually get into it. Meanwhile, Viktor is set in stone. 

Feel free to forum pm me or something. 

IGN: Erich Von Seydlitz, Allen Cooper, Saviley Sedlacek, Stepan Cernik

English skills: Fluent

DayZ Mod Experience: Zip zero.

DayZ Standalone Experience: about 2000 hours, a little less than half of it on DayZRP.

Roleplaying Experience: Besides DayZRP, nationstates (entirely text based), Stellaris RP

What kind of In Game role best describes you: depends on the character. I’ve done everything from hostile to campfire. I like doing foreign characters because I have to do research on the language and culture (I learned Czech partly so I could do a Chernarussian character, and am trying German now)

Have you been in any clan/group previously: NATO, CDF, Aegis Corp, Svoboda, Res Publica, Kamenici, CPG

Additional notes: Welcome to the idea of creating a new character or using an old one.

Best way to contact you: DayZRP Forums, Discord: Sylva

Backstory: 

Erich Von Seydlitz - Prussian junker nobility/Gerbrigsjager descendant

Saviley Sedlacek - Professor, post-outbreak politician 

Stepan Cernik - Disgruntled CDF vet

Allen Cooper - US Army Airborne guy stuck in Chernarus

-SNIP-

Edited by Challenger

IGN: Billy McAdams
DayZ Mod Experience: None
DayZ Standalone Experience: 1379 Hours, been playing since launch
Roleplaying Experience: 3k hours on ARK RP, 1k hours of VRChat RP
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hunter/Farmer/Trader
Additional notes: Im very friendly but also enjoys a good laugh :D
Best way to contact you: On here :)

Backstory: In the countryside of Texas lived one family, known by all as the McAdams.
 they where well known for their ways of life and home brewed whiskey, and the youngest of the family Billy was a special individual,
 raised by his ex vietnam father mike he learned many things to survive in life, Billy never went to school but was smart for someone
 of his calibur. he also knew how to hold and fire a shotgun and repeater with ease, and how to farm any type of crop wether it be
 legal or not. one day however billy received a letter in regards to serving the military and his father pleaded to him to fight for
 his country, happily accepting he went, completed his training and was assigned a secret mission. classified information he was told
 he would be flown to a area and given orders there, the chopper went down 2 miles off the coast of a unknown location during a thunderstorm,
 waking up on the shore of a strange land Billy was alone and unaware of what is going on... but he does know one thing... he must get home to
 his mother, his father and his 15 brothers and sisters.

IGN (In - Game Name) : Edward Riles

DayZ Mod Experience: Not a whole lot to be queit honest, never really got into the mod, kinda missed that big train.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Rather low but steadily growing and looking to grow.

Roleplaying Experience: A good amount. I do a lot of theater and tabletop RPG's where we do a lot of roleplaying so getting into character is very easy for me. 

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hunter/scavenger/hero

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Nope! (Here's hoping!)

Additional notes: I like to think I'm a pretty chill guy and fun to be around so feel free to just shoot me a message.

Best way to contact you: Fourms or my discord (Subdigital#1744)

IGN: Ryan Bishop

English skills: Top Notch

DayZ Mod Experience: 
Was playing mod since release in total have above 9000 hours not counting unrecorded hours, most experience is from the mod.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Playing since release on and off, now since ots decent i want to get back into it, would say about a 8/10 on experience.

Roleplaying Experience:
To much to list, if needed i can go more indepth

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Not known at this point i can do anything im a variety type of person... i aint driving again though

Have you been in any clan/group previously: to many to count *mod era*

Additional notes: back after years of not playing, tonne of experience looking for people that will let me in there family ;)

Best way to contact you: Here or Discord

Doing a new one since I haven't played in years.

IGN: (In - Game Name)
Jonny Lee
English skills:
DayZ Mod Experience: None
DayZ Standalone Experience: Started a week after the game came out in 2013, haven't played in a while though.
Roleplaying Experience: Many years of WoW RP
What kind of In Game role best describes you: The one who's asked for a sensible opinion on various matters.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Plenty, as both a bandit, and hero.
Additional notes: Personality of my peers is more important than being good at something. I'm here to enjoy a game, and be immersed into a different world than my own. I'm not looking for prideful jerks who act like children.
Best way to contact you: PM here here, or Discord: Lee#7690

Backstory: As a part of an American military operation in Chernarus, my unit entered the region at a bad time; right at the start of the zombie apocalypse. With my entire squad dead, i'm the sole survivor in an unknown land, looking for others.

On 11/20/2018 at 10:33 AM, player_xero said:
-contact me-

On 11/20/2018 at 2:53 PM, SubdigitalGJ said:

-contact me-

On 11/22/2018 at 7:52 PM, Rabbit_Raider said:
-contact me-

17 minutes ago, Jonny Lee said:

-contact me-

1 minute ago, Falk said:

can you stop posting on here everytime new people comment? You could just contact them yourself. Keep this ontopic please.

Just now, Phoenix said:

can you stop posting on here everytime new people comment? You could just contact them yourself. Keep this ontopic please.

You are not staff. Please stop acting that you are. Thank you

Hello, I am staff! Please don't bicker on this thread. Falk, it would be better if you PM them instead of saying contact me. Anyway again, keep this on topic!

IGN:  Preston Fleetley
English skills: 100%
DayZ Mod Experience: 0
DayZ Standalone Experience: 4729 hours
Roleplaying Experience: 3500 hours on dayz servers
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Medical / Kid / Campfire / Semi-Hostile
Have you been in any clan/group previously: L.I.F.E / The Last Light / United Nations and W.H.O and others (too many to remember)
Additional notes: I want the RP to be somewhat natural when being recruited on this character

Backstory:

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-8585/