Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 17:47
Deer Isle Purge
TODAY | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 13 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Moxy

Survivors: Looking For Group

IGN: Cam Adams

English skills: great

Mod and Standalone Expiriecne:low to mid

Rp:low to mid

In game role: wanting to be a hero

Clan/Group: none

Contact me: find me xD

Backstory: im basically alone in one of the military bases (don't know which) and im lost. in need of food and water. any help would be great. I would join any group aswell.

Sorry, had to edit it a bit.

Seeking a clan/group?:

Attention lone players or those that are seeking a group/clan to join up with in Standalone. Here is a place to advertise and promote yourself.

This will reduce the time spent by new players going through clan ideas, and instead be approached by the groups/clans themselves whom think you will be a good fit for them.

This will also allow new members to DayzRP to tag along with older members and help teach and guide them in the ways of DayzRP.

The aim of this thread is to promote and advertise 'Survivors' that may be looking for a clan/group to play with in StandaloneRP.

Please keep this thread free from clutter and do not advertise your clan in this thread. Unnecessary posts that are detrimental will be removed so that groups can browse through here efficiently.

The idea behind this is to promote yourself and your play-style in the best way that will match you up with another groups whom will work best with your style and other traits.

---------------------------------------

Here is a template to use if you wish. Otherwise feel free to create your own or add in any other details that you deem are appropriate.

[color=#FF0000]IGN:[/color] Cpl. Joe

[color=#FF0000]Age:[/color] 16

[color=#FF0000]Country:[/color] England, UK.

[color=#FF0000]English skills:[/color] English is my native language.

[color=#FF0000]DayZ Mod Experience:[/color] Estimated 2 years.

[color=#FF0000]DayZ Standalone Experience:[/color] The whole year it has been out.

[color=#FF0000]Roleplaying Experience:[/color] 2 years.

[color=#FF0000]What kind of In Game role best describes you:[/color] Scout, Scavenger, Fighter

[color=#FF0000]Have you been in any clan/group previously:[/color] Nope, I have been lone wolf throughout my whole time on DayZ.

[color=#FF0000]Additional notes:[/color] I do tend to slightly panic in combat situations.

[color=#FF0000]Best way to contact you:[/color] Forum PM

[color=#FF0000]Backstory:[/color] It all started when I was in High School, thinking what I wanted to be when I was older. At first I thought a builder, but then something struck me I could join the Police Force, so I signed up. Had to do some training, managed to pass. I lived in Elektro at the time, and the Government of Chernarus sent me to Balota Airfield, to do some guard watch to make sure no unwanted planes came by. Sadly, during the process, I got a text from my flat-mate; back home in Elektro was being overrun by some creatures... I then asked my flat-mate over a text "Shall I come back??" - but he never replied. All I have to do now is travel these vast lands back home in Elektro, find out if my friend is alive and after that simply find survivors along with a group I may come across ;- and help them.

[hr]

[color=#FF0000]IGN:[/color] Cpl. Joe

[color=#FF0000]Age:[/color] 16

[color=#FF0000]Country:[/color] England, UK.

[color=#FF0000]English skills:[/color] English is my native language.

[color=#FF0000]DayZ Mod Experience:[/color] Estimated 2 years.

[color=#FF0000]DayZ Standalone Experience:[/color] The whole year it has been out.

[color=#FF0000]Roleplaying Experience:[/color] 2 years.

[color=#FF0000]What kind of In Game role best describes you:[/color] Scout, Scavenger, Fighter

[color=#FF0000]Have you been in any clan/group previously:[/color] Nope, I have been lone wolf throughout my whole time on DayZ.

[color=#FF0000]Additional notes:[/color] I do tend to slightly panic in combat situations.

[color=#FF0000]Best way to contact you:[/color] Forum PM

[color=#FF0000]Backstory:[/color] It all started when I was in High School, thinking what I wanted to be when I was older. At first I thought a builder, but then something struck me I could join the Police Force, so I signed up. Had to do some training, managed to pass. I lived in Elektro at the time, and the Government of Chernarus sent me to Balota Airfield, to do some guard watch to make sure no unwanted planes came by. Sadly, during the process, I got a text from my flat-mate; back home in Elektro was being overrun by some creatures... I then asked my flat-mate over a text "Shall I come back??" - but he never replied. All I have to do now is travel these vast lands back home in Elektro, find out if my friend is alive and after that simply find survivors along with a group I may come across ;- and help them.

IGN: ( In - Game Name) Aurora Sky

English skills: first language

DayZ Mod Experience: None

DayZ Standalone Experience: A little over a month.

Roleplaying Experience: about five years chat RP. In a game RP never.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Survivor and all around caring person.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No

Additional notes: Aurora is normally nice and caring however she does have a darker side that is still developing.

Best way to contact you: forums or PM

Backstory: Aurora was born on Dec. 1 1983 On Ft. Greely in Fairbanks Alaska. Her family came from a long line of military soldiers and moving from place to place was nothing new for her.

Most of her childhood was spent in the south on one base or another. Aurora grew up hunting and fishing, and listing to her father and brother discuss any and all kinds of military

strategy. Her parents sent her and her older brother to the best military schools and after graduating top of her class Aurora went on the join the military like her father and

brother before her. She served as an MP for 12 years before she was medically discharged and went on to pursue her passion, photography. At 30 Aurora had accomplished almost everything she had wanted.

She had served her country and made her family proud. In less than a year after retiring she had made a successful career as a photographer for magazines. The only thing her life was missing was a family of her own and she was hoping to change that.

Knowing that her long time friend wanted to cover a story in Chernarus, and did not have a camera man, Aurora agreed to go with him in the hopes that something more would come of the trip. Her brother tried to stop her from going yet she would not heed his warnings about the country nor the man she was going with. It was not until Oct. 20th when she arrived in the small country that she realized that something might truly be wrong. She expected to arrive in a beautiful country that was ravaged by illness and perhaps find love along the way. What she found was chaos and an illness that was more than what it seemed. People fighting in the streets, the ill not confined to beds but up walking around and biting people, and a man that was... well for lack of a better word a coward . Zack was not who she thought he was and by the end of that first week in Chernarus she was more than ready to return home.

That night she received a call from her brother that chilled her to her bones. "Get out now while you still can." That was all she heard over her cell phone before the call was ended. Worried she told Zack and though he did not want to go he agreed that something was really wrong with this place. The next morning they packed up and headed out of the country, however when they reached the Russian border they were met by heavy military forces that would not let them pass. After auguring for some time to no avail the pair was just about ready to head back to the hotel when one of the ill came up to the group that had gathered at the gates. Everything happened so fast that if it was not for her training in the military Aurora would not have known what was going on. The Ill man lunged at Zack and bit him arm. Zack did not have time to even let out a scream before the Russians fired upon both Zack and the sick man. Blood sprayed everyone that was close including Aurora. More screams rang out and Aurora, not wanting to stay around gunfire ran for her life.

Making it into the woods before she could be shot she knew that the sick where considered highly contagious and she needed treatment. Not knowing the area it took her two days to find a town that had a hazmat team in place, most had fled, being over run by the hordes of sick. When she found one of the CFD workers Aurora told them what had happened and the female gave her a strange look before explaining that if she was sick she would have already turned into one of "Them", considering she was standing here having a conversation then she must be immune to the sickness overtaking the country. Aurora was about to ask the worker what she meant by "Them" and what exactly was going on when shots rang out and everyone scattered. With no other choice Aurora went into survival mode and fled the city. Keeping to the woods was safer and only going into the city's when she had to was ideal. Weeks passed and the land and people changed. No longer did she think about the internet and TV shows, Fashion and Manicures were a thing of the past. Auroras focus was upon survival in hostel lands, and finding her next meal. The world was now about what she could hold onto and keep. What she could defend and what she could trade to get the things she needs.

IGN: ( In - Game Name)

SA: Tiddles Nirion

RL:16 IG:26~

Canada

English skills:

9/10

DayZ Mod Experience:

Tons (over 200+hours)

DayZ Standalone Experience:

Not that Much (31 hours IG)

Roleplaying Experience:

Dnd of all sorts, dayzrp since march, lots of little things

What kind of In Game role best describes you:

Optimist

Have you been in any clan/group previously:

Not in SA

Best way to contact you:

PM

Backstory:

Learn that IG :P

IGN: Pavel Morozov

Country Australia

English skills: great

DayZ Mod Experience: little

DayZ Standalone Experience: pretty experienced (500~ hours IG)

Roleplaying Experience: around a month

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Russian/Chernarussian

Have you been in any clan/group previously: PAC

Additional notes: no, just trying to have fun

Best way to contact you: PM

Backstory: will tell IG currently on the work

IGN: Doctor Shawn Eish

English skills: Good english IG: alright british accent m8

DayZ Mod Experience: oh good lord.. was unemployed for a few months... countless

DayZ Standalone Experience: ~200-300 hours

Roleplaying Experience: I've enjoyed many years of DnD, literally brand new to DayzRP So I'm really excited to see how this all comes together.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Comical. I find the weirder/comical the interactions, the more fun I have.

Additional notes: Dr. Shawn Eish is a man looking for the cure. He went through great lengths to sneak past quarantine, and he has the determination to see his goal to the finish. I like to collect and test A LOT of blood samples. Seeing as the Cure isn't easy to find.. Eish's mind is starting to get a little loopy. All the stress of daily survival mettled with failed experiments has tested his brain to the limits. He isn't mad... not yet anyway.. just quirky.

Best way to contact you: PM me if you'd like!

IGN:Ezra Rodriguez ( In - Game Name)

English skills:Primary language

DayZ Mod Experience: Since it began

DayZ Standalone Experience: About 35 hours

Roleplaying Experience:MMO's like Elder scrolls online and SWTOR

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hunter/scout

Have you been in any clan/group previously:No

Additional notes: I am more of a helpful player. I shoot well and usually stick to living off the land.

Best way to contact you: On the forums here is the best way

IGN:Lyco Benzema( In - Game Name)

English skills:Primary language

DayZ Mod Experience: 200+ Hours logged/

DayZ Standalone Experience: 400+ hours logged.

Roleplaying Experience: WoW, ESO, SWTOR, D&D

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Scout sniper, and hunter.

Have you been in any clan/group previously:No

Additional notes: I play a ton of DayZ, I am usually on the server when I am playing, looking for any group that is active, and willing to assist someone who is not new to RP but new to DayZ RP.

Best way to contact you: Forums or steam.

IGN: Beau Rykers

English skills: Fluent

DayZ Mod Experience: 0

DayZ Standalone Experience: 30 days

Roleplaying Experience: 3 years

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Scavenger/Survivor/Helper

Additional notes: Looking for a group to help contribute to survival

Best way to contact you: here or email, [email protected]

Backstory: Beau grew up in the outdoors, where he learned to hunt and fish at a very young age. He learned the skills of a true outdoors man from his Father with his younger brother Jason at his side.

Beau struggled in the modern world before the Outbreak. Hopping from job to job in any career path he could think of. His experiences are broad and range from Computer Experience working for an IT company, the Food Industry, and even dabbled in auto mechanics taking after his Father.

The past 5 years Beau has been working towards his dream along side his Brother Jason. They've saved every penny putting towards their move near Homer, Alaska where they planned on Homesteading. It has always been Beau and Jason's dream to live off the land and utilize their outdoor skills that their late Father had taught them.

Once the outbreak happened things went to hell very quickly. Immediately Beau got together with Jason as they planned their escape to Alaska as Beau felt the remote wilderness may be an excellent place to escape the chaos. It was only as they were hopping in Jason's Jeep to leave for the nearest port that Jason went back into their Parent's old farmhouse to grab "one last thing."

It was the sound of the gun shot that first startled Beau, it was the next discovery that made him realize that the plan for survival as a team was no longer an option. Inside the farmhouse Beau found Jason grasping their grandfather's old .22 squirrel hunting rifle. Aside him was the rotting corpse of a Zombie but what was unnoticeable was the the massive bite in his left forearm. Jason looked at Beau and Beau immediately knew what had to be done. Beau unstrapped his hunting knife, hugged Jason tight and slid the knife into his temple.

The next few weeks were just a blur, it wasn't until an outbreak on the small fishing vessel Beau had hitched a ride on that Beau found himself abandoning the ship while out at sea. After several hours floating adrift and thinking his time had finally come, he was fortunate enough to see Chernarus on the horizon. It was a long swim but finally he crawled onto the shore praying the outbreak hadn't spread to the rocky beach he washed upon.

IGN: Cassius Ford

English skills: Top notch.

DayZ Mod Experience: Several months. 5-7 months.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Just got it on the 23rd, but I've learned a lot through guides/tutorials/vids, etc.

Roleplaying Experience: I played on the Lord of the Craft(Minecraft roleplaying server, actually pretty solid), and I roleplayed there for nearly 2 years.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Good battle planner/tactician. Fast thinker.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Nope.

Additional notes: I'm not the heaviest of role-players, but I do a good job. I might sometimes directly imply what my hunger or thirst status is, but not to the point that it breaks RP entirely.

Best way to contact you: Skype or steam. My skype name is "gyasiford" and my Steam account is also "gyasiford".

Backstory: Cassius Ford was conceived and grew up in Syracuse, New York on 1992. He grew up through a relatively normal childhood, raise by a Ugandan father and a British mother. When he reached high school, his career focus and studies became geared more towards chemistry and biochemistry, taking intensive courses to better his chances at getting into a good colleges. Unfortunately, hardly a year into his college life enrolled into UC San Diego, the apocalypse struck. Through sheer luck, some help along the way by vehicles and humans alike, he has traveled many miles simply wandering and searching for his next meal and some sense of companionship, as he generally prefers the company of other humans.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Survivor and all around caring person.

Additional notes: Aurora is normally nice and caring however she does have a darker side that is still developing.

Backstory: Aurora was born on Dec. 1 1983 On Ft. Greely in Fairbanks Alaska. Her family came from a long line of military soldiers and moving from place to place was nothing new for her.

Most of her childhood was spent in the south on one base or another. Aurora grew up hunting and fishing, and listing to her father and brother discuss any and all kinds of military

strategy. Her parents sent her and her older brother to the best military schools and after graduating top of her class Aurora went on the join the military like her father and

brother before her. She served as an MP for 12 years before she was medically discharged and went on to pursue her passion, photography. At 30 Aurora had accomplished almost everything she had wanted.

She had served her country and made her family proud. In less than a year after retiring she had made a successful career as a photographer for magazines. The only thing her life was missing was a family of her own and she was hoping to change that.

Knowing that her long time friend wanted to cover a story in Chernarus, and did not have a camera man, Aurora agreed to go with him in the hopes that something more would come of the trip. Her brother tried to stop her from going yet she would not heed his warnings about the country nor the man she was going with. It was not until Oct. 20th when she arrived in the small country that she realized that something might truly be wrong. She expected to arrive in a beautiful country that was ravaged by illness and perhaps find love along the way. What she found was chaos and an illness that was more than what it seemed. People fighting in the streets, the ill not confined to beds but up walking around and biting people, and a man that was... well for lack of a better word a coward . Zack was not who she thought he was and by the end of that first week in Chernarus she was more than ready to return home.

That night she received a call from her brother that chilled her to her bones. "Get out now while you still can." That was all she heard over her cell phone before the call was ended. Worried she told Zack and though he did not want to go he agreed that something was really wrong with this place. The next morning they packed up and headed out of the country, however when they reached the Russian border they were met by heavy military forces that would not let them pass. After auguring for some time to no avail the pair was just about ready to head back to the hotel when one of the ill came up to the group that had gathered at the gates. Everything happened so fast that if it was not for her training in the military Aurora would not have known what was going on. The Ill man lunged at Zack and bit him arm. Zack did not have time to even let out a scream before the Russians fired upon both Zack and the sick man. Blood sprayed everyone that was close including Aurora. More screams rang out and Aurora, not wanting to stay around gunfire ran for her life.

Making it into the woods before she could be shot she knew that the sick where considered highly contagious and she needed treatment. Not knowing the area it took her two days to find a town that had a hazmat team in place, most had fled, being over run by the hordes of sick. When she found one of the CFD workers Aurora told them what had happened and the female gave her a strange look before explaining that if she was sick she would have already turned into one of "Them", considering she was standing here having a conversation then she must be immune to the sickness overtaking the country. Aurora was about to ask the worker what she meant by "Them" and what exactly was going on when shots rang out and everyone scattered. With no other choice Aurora went into survival mode and fled the city. Keeping to the woods was safer and only going into the city's when she had to was ideal. Weeks passed and the land and people changed. No longer did she think about the internet and TV shows, Fashion and Manicures were a thing of the past. Auroras focus was upon survival in hostel lands, and finding her next meal. The world was now about what she could hold onto and keep. What she could defend and what she could trade to get the things she needs.

Side Note: I have found a group.

IGN: Depending on group

English skills: ^

DayZ Mod Experience: Alot

DayZ Standalone Experience: Alot

Roleplaying Experience: Since june 2013

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Volki, CRA, OMOH

Backstory: Depending on character

Should totes come join the Strangers!

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-strangers

IGN: Miles Redd

English skills: Perfect

DayZ Mod Experience: Long enough.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Less than week! Just got the game lately.

Roleplaying Experience: Since 2012 November with DayZRP. MTA roleplay servers, etc.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: DayZ Mod groups.

Backstory: Under construction.

IGN: Donald Stewart

English skills: I'm English so they're average haha.

DayZ Mod Experience: 0

DayZ Standalone Experience: Very little

Roleplaying Experience: very little but I'm very eager to dive in

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I'm a peaceful and helpful type of character. Hoping to concentrate on genuine survival as part of a community of fellow survivors.

Additional notes: I am currently struggling to run DayZ due to only just meeting minimum requirements so I'm hoping to find a community of similar minded people to get to know while I save up to upgrade my PC.

If anyone wants to check out my backstory then feel free to read below but don't feel you have to, its my first attempt so I may well change it..

Backstory:

Hi I'm Donald Stewart, I'm was a Plumber from Liverpool, England, before this hellish nightmare... How did I get into this mess? well sort of your typical wrong place at the wrong bloody time story really..

I was traveling Europe with a few friends. A long planned trip to take in parts of Europe most people don't usually bother with. We'd made it to Turkey via road and rail and were loving the escape from the rat race and all the news the media usually manages to ram down your throat. We decided to move the adventure up a notch by hiring a boat for the next leg of our journey and heading out into the Black Sea with our destination being Sochi on the Russian coast of the Green Sea just north of Chernarus. With a friend of mine being handy around boats and previously in the Marines this gave us no reason to worry about undertaking such a trip even though the rest of us were complete novices around boats. We set off from Istanbul and slowly headed east stopping to fish along the way. Blissfully unaware of the unimaginable horror that was about to unfold around us. After entering the Green Sea we had headed north toward Sochi but had no option but to turn back after picking up communications via radio warning of some sort of outbreak and that nobody should enter region for their own safety. We headed back south toward the Black Sea but came up against a Turkish Destroyer! We were told to turn back to Chernarus or be fired upon!? We tried to explain our situation but it was no good, the choice was at that time a simple one, we headed for Chernarus planning to cross the Russian boarder on foot, although now I wish we'd tried to make a run for it!!! As you can see I'm now alone,, I don't think I need to explain what happened to my friends!!!....

IGN: Edward "Ed" Cohle

DayZ Standalone Experience: 10 hours played

Roleplaying Experience: A LOT

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Huh? :D

Have you been in any clan/group previously: In DayZ? No. In other games? Yes, used to raid competitively in WoW and played LoL on quite a high level (d1+).

Additional notes: My character's backstory: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-extinction-event-story-of-edward-cohle

Best way to contact you: through steam: devisspl (add me) or PM me on the forums

IGN: Thomas "Prod" Forge

English skills: I'd like to think I know English pretty well, since I was born and raised in an American family in the United States of America.

DayZ Mod Experience: I consistently played the mod since it came out, never joined DayZRP because I felt unwelcome as a result of my age.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Again, I've consistently played Standalone since its release.

Roleplaying Experience: I've roleplayed for four years (Yes, since I was 12). Most of that time was spent on the Minecraft server Lord of The Craft. I outgrew the main server about a year and a half ago due to it being way too fantasy oriented and whatnot. I stuck around within the community because of other RP opportunities within that offered more serious Nation based RP. I know how to roleplay a character and do it well though.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: My character was a Doctor, assigned by the UN to relief in Chernarus. To go with this character's backstory, I would think it best that I serve a medic/support role so that I am not playing my character unrealistically.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Nope

Additional notes: Happy New Year, feel free to ask me any questions.

Best way to contact you: PM me.

Backstory:

At the onset of the outbreak, Dr. Thomas Forge volunteered for a UN task force heading to Chernarus to treat victims. He had heard the rumors, the horror stories, but Thomas continued on his path. Many asked him why he would risk his life to treat the damned, and his reply was simple: "I want to." This answer often angered those whom he told, especially his parents who repeatedly warned him of the trip. He ignored them for truly he felt called to the area, beckoned by the call for adventure and a need to become something more than himself. In truth, he felt as though he could make a difference to these people as well as make a name for himself in the international community.

When Dr. Forge arrived, he found that there was a heavy military presence in the region. His personal retinue consisted of a dozen armed Chinese UN Peacekeepers, only four of whom spoke English. The situation in the region was volatile, to say the least. Gunshots were common in the quarantine zone as infected were put down with haste. Dr. Forge quickly found his place in the region useless, as the only way to cure these infected was putting a bullet through their brains. Each attempt at treating the disease ended in disaster and a gunshot.

The situation changed from bad to worse as survivors of the outbreak began to retreat into the hills, hunting and gathering to survive. Many of them saw the UN and the Russians as provactors and wanted them gone, bombings rocked the camp in the final days of order. Extractions to the outside world had stopped, too much red tape and oversight ensured that nobody was getting out of Chernarus through official extraction. Instead, the Doctors and surviving Peacekeepers would have to live for themselves.

As the sun set over the rolling hills of Chernarus, Dr. Forge prepared to set out from the UN camp. He changed into civilian clothing and silently crept outside of the camp. Thomas Forge was on his own now, and silently he wished he had listened to those who told him to not save the damned. Now Thomas Forge was damned too.

IGN: Erron Naddeo

English skills: Almost perfect

DayZ Mod Experience: 10/10

DayZ Standalone Experience: 6/10

Roleplaying Experience: I have been around a while. Not as amazing as others, but certainly not terrible.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Data/front-line

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Lawkeepers is my stand-out group, although I have been in many over my time. At least ten (too long to list)

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you: The forums, naturally.

Brief Backstory: Erron is a quiet student, more or less introverted. He does warm up to others over time, and moreover necessity. However good he does at academics, his real life experience is limited to books. As a tourist to the nation of Chernarus, he only has limited knowledge of the countries geography. Trapped after the quarantine, he decides to take his turn of fate for what it is.

IGN: ( In - Game Name) Can make or use a character for anything

DayZ Mod Experience: Played since August 2012

DayZ Standalone Experience: Played since release

Roleplaying Experience: Member of DayZRP since 11-10-2013

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Initiator, diplomat, inside man, close range fighter

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Brotherhood of Steel. Vendetta Guerilla Cartel. Cartel De Los Muertos. The Cartel

Additional notes: Have played both hero, bandit and neutral and can adapt to any playsyle

Best way to contact you: Forums via PM. DayZRP Teampseak

Backstory: Depends on character chosen

Guest Adam Warlock

IGN: Abel Harding

English skills: Fluent in english

DayZ Mod Experience: Since it came out. Love it.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Since it came out. Love hate relationship

Roleplaying Experience: Very little but eager to give it a shot.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Scavenger/Scout/Medic

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not one in DayzRP

Additional notes: Like I said, new to DayzRP but love post-apoc/zombie settings. Human interaction and development is amazing in these scenarios (especially the walking dead comic). Eager to see how it can play out in an RP setting in an amazing game.

Best way to contact you: PM me here

Backstory:

Fourth year veterinary student who was about to graduate just as the outbreak began. Fond of revolvers and henry repeaters/winchesters, a bit of an "old soul" as his father would say. Born and raised in Mogilevka, went to school in Berezino. Hadn't seen family in four years since going to vet school. Hoping they are still alive and the chance to eventually find out but right now needs to survive at any means possible.

*STILL LOOKING*

IGN: Marcus Griffin (Can change if needed) ( In - Game Name)

English skills: Excellent

DayZ Mod Experience: 2+ years

DayZ Standalone Experience: Since it came out

Roleplaying Experience: 1 Year of DayZRP

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I can play a nice guy, I can play a bad guy. It all depends on the time and the place.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: :cra: CRA, OMOH

Additional notes: Doesn't really say much about skills IG so here : Decent map knowledge, CqC and LRC either of the 2 can work with me, Can RP with hostages if nobody else wants to. I have played DayZ Standalone since the game came out and have a good knowledge on the game, have good game sense and know my way around PvP based scenarios.

Best way to contact you: Forums

Backstory: (Obviously can change depending on the group) :

Marcus Griffin, a Private in the UN was transported to help control a local disease that had erupted in Southern Chernagorsk. Marcus and his squad had been shipped off to Southern Chernarus to get civilians out of Chernagorsk and regain control of a main city called 'Chernarus'.

Marcus, holding his L85 rifle and clutching his daughters teddy bear, slowly approaches the island. He places his rifle up against the wall on the ship and reaches his backpack. Marcus pulls out a picture of his wife and child. As he is staring at it, he finds himself become tearful. He kisses his photograph and carefully places it into his top pocket in his jacket. Marcus wipes his eyes and brings his daughters teddy bear toward his face. He realizes there is a corner of paper sticking out of its back, and he pulls it out. He unfolds the crumpled paper and its a letter from his daughter. It reads :

"Dear Daddy,

I hope you come back very soon. I already miss you very much and so does Mommy. I will be thinking about you until you come back. I will work very hard in school like I promised you and I will be a good girl for mommy.

I have drew you a picture, I hope you like it <3

*Marcus turns over the page*

38bf1dad01cafc998ccf8db28ba0ef4a.png

Love you so much,

Samantha <3"

The boat is approaching its LST, and one of Marcus' Captains pats him on his shoulder and says "Marcus, we are approaching Echo Charlie Foxtrot, get on your toes and get ready to move out!" With tears in his eyes, Marcus places the note on the inside of his jacket in a zip pocket, and places the teddy bear into his bag. He grabs his rifle and gets ready to deploy off his boat.

IGN: ( In - Game Name) Yusuf Alasad

English skills:Fluent

DayZ Mod Experience:since 3 months after mod release

DayZ Standalone Experience: 29 hours

Roleplaying Experience: reletively low

What kind of In Game role best describes you: scavenger/ scout follows the herd closely

Have you been in any clan/group previously: yes a clan called tribe in the mod

Additional notes: wants to play standalone not mod (LOOKING FOR RADICAL MUSLIM GROUP PLZ!!!)

Best way to contact you: email- [email protected]

IGN: ( In - Game Name) Matthew Mitchell

English skills: very good

DayZ Mod Experience: I played a lot of the mod on DayZRP and regular DayZ

DayZ Standalone Experience:I just started playing it again, but I know the game decently

Roleplaying Experience: I have a lot of roleplaying experience on DayZRP and Arma 3 Life.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Whatever role I need to fit, I can play as many dfferent roles.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I have been in 3 in the Arma 2 DayZ Mod

Additional notes:I don't know what to put here

Best way to contact you: On here is good

English skills: 10/11

DayZ Mod Experience: played RP mod for 8 months #RIPMod

DayZ Standalone Experience: since it released

Roleplaying Experience: many roleplay such good wow

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Bandit/ overwatch

Have you been in any clan/group previously:Mod: Khoul, TFW, B-175lyf, SA: Outsiders, Saoirse Brotherhood

Additional notes: Since most of my good friends are banned or have left now im looking for new ones. Only people who have been here since the mod reply please. Looking for an active bandit clan.

Best way to contact you: Forums or TS. TS name will usually be just Max.

Backstory: depends on clan

IGN: ( In - Game Name) Harry Wells

English skills: fluent

DayZ Mod Experience: since release

DayZ Standalone Experience: since release

Roleplaying Experience: Lots of RP exp ranging from online FPS MMO to D&D in the living room

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Sniper / Medic / Frontline first contact

Additional notes: Looking for a "good/neutral" group that hunts the wicked and works together. I love to hunt and kill bandits whilst they hold up other players

Best way to contact you: PM on forum