Sign in to follow this  
Moxy

Survivors: Looking For Group

IGN: Matthew Peake

English skills: EXcellent

DayZ Mod Experience: Late 2012

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1 year

Roleplaying Experience: 6 Years experience

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Neutral, Scavanger, Lost, Trying to get home.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: None

Additional notes: I am an Australian so I have a very dry sense of hummour so just be warned I can make very dark jokes, This being said when Matthew becomes comfortable he becomes a very genuine person and will do almost anything for people he trusts.

Best way to contact you: Skype / steam - canhascow

Backstory:

(New character so backstory is still being written)

Guest Crafty_

IGN: Darius Creed. ( In - Game Name)

English skills: Speak fluently, although I have a accent.

DayZ Mod Experience: Played it ever since it came out, Epoch etc.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Played it on multiple accounts. Know most of the stuff to do with loots, etc.

Roleplaying Experience: Been roleplaying for 8 years, I have a good and full understanding of the rules and how to roleplay etc. I have roleplayed on HL2RP, to SWTOR, and a lot more games. Takistan, A3L and such.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Survivor, leader, optimistic, callous.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No.

Additional notes: None.

Best way to contact you: On here in a PM, just ensure you put to me what it is you want/need.

Backstory: Darius grew up in Scotland and his father was always away, due to him being in the Royal Marine Commando's, he taught a lot of skills to Darius and his brothers and sisters on how to survive and to adapt to change in the surrounding environment. At the age of 16, he enrolled for the army and wanted to do some service, as well as train and lead people. He became the leader of a squad that was sent into Iraq for a 6 month tour, during that time he had encountered deaths, saving lives and commanding a squad was harder than it sought out to be. He lost his squad to a unknown attack and was almost wiped out when they took and held him for ransom. During that time he learnt how to survive in the harshest places and eventually escaped with other captives that were being held. He knew he never wanted to go back to the army but wanted to work, on a farm. Doing and living a life untold by army commanders. He went to Chernarus to start a new life, but woke up into a nightmare.

IGN: Artyom Spanov

English skills: Fluent

DayZ Mod Experience: 2 years

DayZ Standalone Experience: Since it came out

Roleplaying Experience: 2 years

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Scout(Marksman) / Team Leader

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I had, but not in DayZRP

Additional notes: Playing in USA server. In case of getting multiple group invitations. CDF and Russian related groups will be prioritized

Best way to contact you: PM/ Skype - altolion_diablo3

Backstory:

I was part of the CDF units stationed nearby Black Mountain, where the Russian Troops had set up a quarantine in which they shoot everyone on sight, infected or not. How do we know? We sent a small squad to them in hope of getting supplies or at least news from the rest of the world. No one came back.

They contacted us using one of our comrades radios. They told us they had orders of not letting anyone through. Even so they gave us a task. Collecting samples and sent them acroos their defense line so their scientists could examine them. They told us they would let us through.

We got the samples.

We placed the samples in a small wooden crate and took it to middle of the field between the forest and the Russian blockade, then backed into the forest. A few minutes later a HAZMAT russian team came by and took the samples.

Later that day they radioed in:

Russian officer: "I´m sorry, we won´t let you through the blockade"

*Long pause filled with static*

"There´s no cure"

That´s the last thing we heard from them before our long range radios stopped working, they jammed the signal.

Couple days later we started to run out of supplies. We organized into several small parties and ventured towards a chaos filled world, where death ruled, humans turned into each other, and hope was nothing but a small spark, slowly dying...

IGN: ( Oscar (Ozzy) Rogers )

DayZ Mod Experience: 2 Years

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1 Year

Roleplaying Experience: Always a big fan of RP but never really joined a group full time.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hero, I will always go with a polite greeting and then follow up with aggressiveness if need be. I can be nice, but if someone isn't complying I can be demanding.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Yes, I was the Head Admin for a group named TMW (Trusted Medics of the Wasteland) for some time until recent as I have left.

Additional notes: I'm 17, From England, Male. I can play both US and EU servers.

Best way to contact you: Anyway that suits you! Steam (ProDispatch) PM on the Forums or find me in the TS!

Found a group, so no longer searching.

IGN: Mike Schmidt

English skills: I consider myself good at speaking the language.

DayZ Mod Experience: I have played tons of hours on the DayzRP mod, and been in various groups in the past, which I will talk about later in this post.

DayZ Standalone Experience: I am fairly new to Dayz Standalone, but I find it very similar to the mod, yet a few things changed and changed for the good in my opinion, so I will diffently spend alot of time trying everything.

Roleplaying Experience: I have 2000+ hours roleplay experience on a serious Garry's Mod Military roleplay server.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I see myself as a friendly person ingame, who rather wants a good passive roleplay scenario than stealing from survivors.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: On the DayzRP mod I was in Blackwatch, SFOR and Enclave, all of them were very good unique in it's own way and they are the reason I'm writing this, becuase being in a group (clan) adds a lot more fun to the game from my POV.

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you: A message on the forum is by far the most officient way to contact me

Backstory:

Mike Schmidt in the city of London with his two brothers and parents. His childhood was rather simple, he went to school, hang out with friend in the weekends and played football in his sparetime. Mike turned 20 and finished his education in business and communication, and bought his own place outside London. At this point, Mike already knew about the outbreak, it had been going on for quite some time, and thought it would be solved, like every sickness used to be.

Mike was in his home watching a movie, when the sirens was heard all over the city. He immidiately switched over to the new channel where the reporter was talking about evacuation. Mike packed his most important things and took the car to the airport, on the way he tried to call his parrent and brothers, but no one answered. To keep things positive he thought to himself that they were already in the safe zone. He finally arrived at the safe zone just to discover as absolute mess, civilians were in panic while the military were trying to calm everything down. 10 military hercules airplanes landed on a nearby cornfield, and everyone were told to get inside. As the planes took off, no one knwe the location. After 10 hours in the air the plane started to approach the ground, shortly after landing in a military base near an airstrip.

The life in the military base was horrible, many civilians got sick and others starved. One night things changed, the camp was attacked by the infected and with great numbers managed to take down the main gate. People started to flee into the nearby forrest and Mike did too. He fleed with three other civilians and they tried to survive in the forrest.

****Mike Schmidt's dairy****

Day 12.

The camp was overrun by the infected.. I managed to escape with three other civilians into the forrest, but.. the first night is scary. I can't sleep and that is why I am writing this right now, actually none of us can sleep. We can still hear the shooting from the camp, hopefully they defend so we can return.

Day 14.

Sorry missed a day. On of our group members is starting to act weird, I had to tie him to a tree yesterday, not a good feeling to be hournest, he was screaming and shouting, but we managed to make him shut up in the end.

Day 15.

We can no longer hear shots from the military camp, we discuss if this was this was good of bad, yet we knew we had to check it out... oh and also the guy at the tree past away, we have no yet made a conclusion to why he past away, since none of us seen it before.

Day 16.

We head the infected, they are getting close to us, we yet don't know what to do. Frank fleed from the group to it's only me and Julia left.

Day 20.

They attacked us, Julia is gone and I have to move on, I have to find the other civilians from the military camp... this will be my last on.

*Drops the book on the ground*

****End****

DayZ Mod Experience: I have played tons of hours on the DayzRP mod, and been in various groups in the past, which I will talk about later in this post.

DayZ Standalone Experience: I am fairly new to Dayz Standalone, but I find it very similar to the mod, yet a few things changed and changed for the good in my opinion, so I will diffently spend alot of time trying everything.

Roleplaying Experience: I have 2000+ hours roleplay experience on a serious Garry's Mod Military roleplay server.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I see myself as a friendly person ingame, who rather wants a good passive roleplay scenario than stealing from survivors.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: On the DayzRP mod I was in Blackwatch, SFOR and Enclave, all of them were very good unique in it's own way and they are the reason I'm writing this, becuase being in a group (clan) adds a lot more fun to the game from my POV.

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you: A message on the forum is by far the most officient way to contact me

Backstory:

Mike Schmidt in the city of London with his two brothers and parents. His childhood was rather simple, he went to school, hang out with friend in the weekends and played football in his sparetime. Mike turned 20 and finished his education in business and communication, and bought his own place outside London. At this point, Mike already knew about the outbreak, it had been going on for quite some time, and thought it would be solved, like every sickness used to be.

Mike was in his home watching a movie, when the sirens was heard all over the city. He immidiately switched over to the new channel where the reporter was talking about evacuation. Mike packed his most important things and took the car to the airport, on the way he tried to call his parrent and brothers, but no one answered. To keep things positive he thought to himself that they were already in the safe zone. He finally arrived at the safe zone just to discover as absolute mess, civilians were in panic while the military were trying to calm everything down. 10 military hercules airplanes landed on a nearby cornfield, and everyone were told to get inside. As the planes took off, no one knwe the location. After 10 hours in the air the plane started to approach the ground, shortly after landing in a military base near an airstrip.

The life in the military base was horrible, many civilians got sick and others starved. One night things changed, the camp was attacked by the infected and with great numbers managed to take down the main gate. People started to flee into the nearby forrest and Mike did too. He fleed with three other civilians and they tried to survive in the forrest.

Day 12.

The camp was overrun by the infected.. I managed to escape with three other civilians into the forrest, but.. the first night is scary. I can't sleep and that is why I am writing this right now, actually none of us can sleep. We can still hear the shooting from the camp, hopefully they defend so we can return.

Day 14.

Sorry missed a day. On of our group members is starting to act weird, I had to tie him to a tree yesterday, not a good feeling to be hournest, he was screaming and shouting, but we managed to make him shut up in the end.

Day 15.

We can no longer hear shots from the military camp, we discuss if this was this was good of bad, yet we knew we had to check it out... oh and also the guy at the tree past away, we have no yet made a conclusion to why he past away, since none of us seen it before.

Day 16.

We head the infected, they are getting close to us, we yet don't know what to do. Frank fleed from the group to it's only me and Julia left.

Day 20.

They attacked us, Julia is gone and I have to move on, I have to find the other civilians from the military camp... this will be my last on.

****End****

Wrote a PM :)

IGN: Elijah Gregory

English skills: English is my native language

DayZ Mod Experience: NA

DayZ Standalone Experience:I have logged a little over 200 hours

Role-playing Experience: I am somewhat experienced in RP but I am still learning

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hunter/gatherer/medic/Emotional support RP wise

Have you been in any clan/group previously: I am currently in a clan called FG but they do not play RP

Additional notes: Above when I stated emotional support, that is for people who are about to die or who are in need of help aka hostage negotiation

Best way to contact you: I visit my RP account daily or add me on steam

Back story: I was stationed in Washington prezombie apocalypse. We helped out any survivor who needed it. Then one day a survivor came in we where in a hurry as a horde of zombies where 900 meters out. So we didn't properly check him for bite or scratch marks. We ushered him through and into a warehouse full of all the other survivors. We locked everything down no one in no one out. Then the man turned. He bit the person next to him. and of course that person kept their mouth shut as they didn't want to be killed. Then the man proceeded to bite nearly twenty people before we could decommission him. Well of course none of the people bit said they where bit. Then when they turned the bit more etc... Then we had to deal with the horde outside and the growing problem inside. We grabbed as many survivors as we could and ran for a plane. It was an airliner could hold only about a hundred of us. We made most of the soldiers stay back so we would have enough time to take off. I was one of the lucky ones who got to fly out of their. It was me and four other soldiers the pilot and 95 civs. Us soldiers where their to decommission anyone who showed signs of turning. We where to do so as quietly as possible. Little did we know the civs weren't the ones we needed to watch it was the pilot. We where in bound for Chernarus we had gotten word that it was one of the only places in the world unaffected by the apocalypse, it was a lie but we were unaware at the time. So the pilot turned just as we got to Chernarus and we crashed in a city called Chernogorsk. I was in the back of the plane and was able to survive the impact. I got out of their as quickly as possible. I didn't know if anyone else had survived and, frankly I didn't care at the time. I just needed to leave that wreckage so I made my way up North.

IGN: Jonathan "The Teacher" Rosenberg

English skills: Rusty but fluent

DayZ Mod Experience: none

DayZ Standalone Experience: 500+ hours

Roleplaying Experience: none beside RL

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Handyman, down for everything

Have you been in any clan/group previously: yes

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you: Pm in Steam or here

Jonathan "The Teacher" Rosenberg is a former divorced University Professor at the Age of 45. He lived apart from his Family in the Centre of Europe close to the Alps and lived a selfish and arrogant life. His Employer sent him to Chernarus for six months to hold lectures at a local school to teach him a lesson what matters in life and what not beause he was sick of Jonathans narcissistic way of behaviour in the past. Jonathan had to accept the send away because he liked to be the man in the front of the audience and he wanted to keep his job. While he was abroad in Chernarus he figured out that property is not the number one on the scale of life, he learned from the poorer part of the world what a family can offer you, like support, love and a good looking future. Just one week before he wanted to fly back home to change his life the zombie apocalypse crossed his plans and forced him to stay abroad because until today he couldnt find a vehicle which was able to bring him back home. Now he is striving through the lands of Chernarus, looking for a way to get out back home, find his family and secure his beloved. For this goal he is willing to take any hurdle the current situation gives him.

Additional notes:

Backstory:

Day 12.

Day 14.

Day 15.

Day 16.

Day 20.

****End****

Hi there Mike,

send you a pm

-snip-

Still looking for something of interest. No military or PMC groups.

English skills:Pretty good considering that i am a foreigner

DayZ Mod Experience:I don't have any DayZ mod experience

DayZ Standalone Experience:About 15 days

Roleplaying Experience:15 days i was waiting for the standalone dayzrp

What kind of In Game role best describes you:Scavenger/quite a shady fellow

Have you been in any clan/group previously:No

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you:Forums

Backstory:I remember back in the '90's when i dreamt of being in the army, wanting to serve my country but i ended up serving food to the people i wanted to be. Being the army chef, i learned a lot and made a lot of friends. I thought i was prepared for war as much as the soldiers, but let me tell you-i was not.

It was a peacefull, sunny day at the ship. Smell of barbecue filled the air as i gazed into the sun with a euphoric smile, holding a beer and flipping burgers. I loved my job. It made me happy to see all those hardened war-scared men smile and compliment my food. It felt warm and fullfilling knowing they could forget all their wories and horrors they saw and just unwind with my food. The only downside to the job was that when you're on a ship, you're not getting off. And so, i missed both my mother's death and funeral, i haven't seen my son in over a year, my wife is threatening with divorce, but on the ship, i feel all those worries go away as i open a cold brew beer and enjoy life with my mates.

We were on a mission to deliver some ammunition to an outpost in Russia, slowly heading towards the shore. Caught up in the euphoria, i didn't notice that my burger was burning and by the time i noticed, it was too late. Dissapointed, i reached for another fresh burger, but before i could grab it, i heard someone yell. Turning around, i noticed a large group of people gathered around a man. Approaching them, i noticed it was Sgt. Tarantino, a close friend of mine. His leg was bleeding and the medics were already on the scene. I asked the men to tell me what happened, and they just stared at me, pale and scared. One of them muttered that Private Johnson clawed at Sgt. Tarantino's leg until he separated the flesh from the bone, another soldier said he saw Private Johnson eat the flesh off the leg. I felt a sickness rise in me. Sgt. Tarantino fell into shock, and soon after his pulse was gone. Meanwhile, nobody knew where Private Johnson went off to or what exactly happened. My mind was racing as another yell filled the deck. We all turned around. I wish i didn't. I wish i just ran without thinking. A full squad of soldiers were clawing at another man, ripping him apart with their hands and teeth. Our whole group got up and i yelled for them to grab the guns.

We headed inside and got any guns we could get, barricaded ourselves inside the kitchen and waited. We didn't know what exactly for, but we waited. I knew that this wasn't the solution, we had to do something or we'd die in here. Looking around, i noticed one of the men in our group was really white and had some blood running down his nose. Upon further inspection, i noticed it was Private Johnson. My heart stopped. There is an enemy within this kitchen. Quietly, i notified the other men and we planned to restrain him and question him about what's happening. One man went to his side, another to his back and i went from the front. We agressively caught him and tied him, but he didn't fight back. It was like he's dead but he was still breathing. Confused, we wondered what to do next. Any questions we asked, he ignored or maybe didn't hear. One last question, i said. A soldier came up to him and yelled in his face to tell us what the hell is going on, but before he could finish the sentence, Private Johnson opened his mouth wide and sunk his teeth into the soldiers cheek. Chaos broke out as the flesh ripped off the man's face. I thought to myself, this seems much too familiar. Suddenly, i realised. Walkers. The infected. Zombies. I had to get out, i had to survive. Silently, i sneaked out to the deck, took a lifeboat and dropped into the water. I was close to the shore, but the waves were relentless, knocking my boat over and casting me into the water. Next thing i know, it's not sunny anymore. I dont smell any barbecue. I don't hear my mates laughing. All i see is fog. A sign can barely be seen in the distance. It says: Черного́рск.

IGN Nathan Mcrean

English skills: Native

DayZ Mod Experience: Small amount of experience

DayZ Standalone Experience: A little

Roleplaying Experience: High Level of role-play

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Scavenger/Scout/Hunter

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No

Additional notes: Very patient

Best way to contact you: Email [email protected] or pm me on this website

Backstory: Well... what can i say sometimes anger gets the better of us, the loss of a loved one can cause some anger beyond a healthy level especially if they were murdered by their own father for a can of beans...and then that very same anger causes you to track him down across chenarus and beat his legs till he can no longer walk then the screams of agony will attract the horde so you throw him to them. just like him the dead gotta eat. now when i sleep i can hear his screams........now i look for a group to stop me from losing my mind..i hope its not to late

IGN: Jack James.

English skills: English is my native language.

DayZ Mod Experience:Some, I have more experience in Arma 2 wasteland than the mod itself.

DayZ Standalone Experience: Lots. A small team of 3/4 of us have been survivng in the stand alone for coming up to a year now.

Roleplaying Experience: I have some RP experience playing DayZ, some on other games but in total I have a good RP background. Most of my RP is drawn from real life experience which enables me to naturaly tell a story. I also write short stories so I believe my creativity helps in developing a character thats enjoyable to play with and interesting to get to know.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I am not a great soldier, allthough I had been one in real life, I am best decribed when talking game roles as a supportive class player. I enjoy providing aid and cover fire with LMG weapons. I am most effective when given some autonomy to plot my own way points whilst covering my team with long range rifle support or stalking hostiles. I prefer to do this in a small 2 to 3 man team.

My weakest role is in any infantry situation which involves "run and gun" tactics. I am an observer, a support specialist and tactician... not John Rambo.

I am generally a friendly player, though suspisious of new interactions, I enjoy the finer details of gameplay whilst role playing and conversing with my squad, captives or chance travelling companions.

Have you been in any clan/group previously:ERM, a small group of gamers that have all been introduced to each other by exhisting members. We make up around 15 individuals and have long stopped applications. This group is currently on going but we have no plans to bring it into DayZ RP servers, at least none untill official release.

Additional notes:I would like a to be a part of a group that has a sense of humour but can get the job done when they have an objective. I do not like and refuse to be part of a dictatorship, the group has to be democratic and take on board every members input when organising themselves. This I cant stress enough, if I wanted to be told how to enjoy myself in game I would have set my wife up an account.

Best way to contact you: The best way to contact me is through the forum by PM.

Backstory:Like any survivor of the world Jack now lived in, he couldnt have lived as long as he had on his own. nor could he without participating in actions that would have been described ciminal in a by gone age when law and order held society together.

Jack, a hand full of survivors and the black labarador "Chase" that had followed him from the home they shared in the countryside with his now dead and undead family, eeked out a living from scavaging and the occaisional bit of banditry.

Like any group that had been subject to the same trials as the ones Jacks had, the psycology changed to a pack mentality. arguements over leadership and distribution of resources would erupt, paranoia and madness slowly crept in to the members and Jack would be left with a decision... how to get away before they all turned on each other.

One night whilst feeding Chase the last of the spoilt meat no longer fit to fight over by the others, Jack was going through some of the spoils from a succesful raid on a local gipsy camp from the night before. He happened across a diary, the handwriting was beautiful, almost artistic. In a world so devoid of art or any expresion other than that of violence and cruelty he turned each page and absorbed that cursive text into his soul.

The nights grew longer as the days did cold, reading the diary at night by candle camp fire and glow stick the person whom it once belonged described a place where zombies hadnt completly taken over. small pockets of resistance where successful in protecting a large area of distant land for the most part. A place where dear and wild boar still roamed in number, where you could at least have a chance at a hot meal and a car to drive you to the next...

He had to get there, he had to find Chernarus...

IGN: Caduceus Rose

DayZ Mod Experience: Two years+

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1 month

Roleplaying Experience: 6+ years, I take RP very seriously IG and I like to really get into my character.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: hunter/interrogator

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Black Cross (Very first edition) Silence, The patients of the Mental Institution Khasavyurt.

Additional notes: I struggle with severe depression and can be manic, I have moments of lots of energy and excitement that can change to incredibly depressed rather quick,I am not interested In joining any sort of military clan as my Character is not stable enough for something like military life. I am very RP oriented as well.

Best way to contact you: PM or poke on the TS

Backstory:

Caduceus Rose ‘Stitches’ was born in the Czech republic, A mother from Russia who was a nurse for a mental Asylum, and a Father from Greece who worked as a paramedic. Rose was always a strange child, He never got along with children or adults but instead would befriend the residents at the Asylum his mother worked at, they would spew insanity and gibberish at Rose and he would listen with abnormal interest. Rose’s decline into the man named stitches began around the age of six when one day while with his mother at the Asylum, a patient there who was convicted of mass murder and had schizophrenia as well as incredibly violent outbursts that Rose befriended gave Rose a stuffed animal, Well not so much of an animal as a doll of a human, Stitched together from the skin of a human. Rose was told by the man to hide the animal as ‘His parents were bad people and would take it from him’. Caduceus didn’t believe his parents were bad but instead hid the doll from his parents and would take it out at night and speak to it as if it were a human.

Since Rose was alone and had no friends when he was in elementary school he would feel alone, left out, and jealous when the other kids played ‘Doctor’ At recess outside, Then he remembered he still had the doll who was his friend. For three years after that day Rose would play doctor and run tests on his doll but because of all the use on the doll the stitches would rip and Rose would have to fix him up, Since bandages never seemed to work when Rose found out stitches were how to fix the doll up Rose never trusted bandages again, He believed they were ridiculous and if he ever got cut he would stitch it up himself, rather than wearing the bandage if an adult applied one he would rip it off as soon as nobody was looking and stitching it up. At first when Rose began to stitch himself he would scream in pain, But eventually with practice and constant exposure Rose became a masochist loving and gaining pleasure from the sweet sweet pain.

Everything in his life was going fine well fine for him until the politicians in the Czech began to gain the infamous title for being one of the most corrupted governments in the world having over 73% of the people of the Czech wishing to escape the country, The massive effort for people to escape the now borderline dictatorship that was considered a ‘Democratic Republic’ caused the government to have to create an effort to stop people from escaping, The asylum and hospital Rose’s parents worked at had both shutdown and the family was desperate to escape but soon the police force had been cracking down imprisoning those who rebelled or tried to escape or even shooting them in the streets, The act of horrors were largely hidden from the international eyes do to the Czechs pull on the UN and the ‘Oh no everything's just peachy don't look here’ Tactic.

Rose’s family was ready to escape the country but on the night before the departure the police funded from the pocket of the corrupted officials smashed into the Rose’s home and shot both of Caduceus parents for conspiracy and treason, Rose snapped, Feeling nothing but pure absolute hatred coursing through his veins and adrenaline saturating the full entity of his being he jumped on one of the police, pulling the officers hair and clawing at his eyes Rose decided to do what he always did when something had gone wrong with someone, first however he must put them in the same state as the doll. Rose thought quickly as the officer tried throwing him off but managed to hold on tightly before gouging and ripping the eyes from the officers sockets and hopping of the mans shoulders, The officer screamed and fell to the ground crying hysterically as Rose just laughed at the next officer and when Rose had finally been staring the man quivering before him right in his eyes Rose could see the delicious horror in the mans eyes as he stared at the child who just gouged his friends eyes out. The man too shocked and in fear to do anything Rose grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt with all his might and bashed his head onto the edge of the table in the dining room where they shot his parents, The man's forehead began to bleed profusely and he went unconscious, Rose now had to fix the bad stuff that happened to the men. Rose bolted upstairs to his room and grabbed the stitches and his needle that he stole routinely from his mother's sewing kits, He cut off sections of each of the men’s skin from their knees and stitched it over their eyes to fix the big holes that let them see the horrors of the world, Then he stitched the mouths and noses, “All Better now” Rose said to the two men, Not knowing he had already killed them from severe blood loss long before suffocation could take place, Rose never thought of it twice, Why would he, Stitches fix all problems.

The next day Rose snuck onto the cargo ship his family had planned on escaping with, In a few days Rose arrived in America. The police found Rose cold and wandering the streets of Manhattan New York and brought him to an orphanage where he was adopted by a pair of rich old parents, Rose thought they were very nasty people and decided to fix them, He pulled apart the threads from the wedding dress he found in the closet but found the silk was too weak to fix people, So he took the fishing wire from the old man who tried making Rose call him Dad it was in his tackle box from his old fishing days on the coast of New York, Rose took a Bobby pin from a fake corsage he found in an old chest in the basement of the house. The next night Rose went upstairs ready to stitch the old nasty people up to fix them, They had been cold, Quiet, Silent, Limp. Rose had found that old age had robbed his opportunity to fix them, Being the only form off an heir to the family Rose had inherited the money from his old rich ‘Parents’.

Rose payed himself through High School having no friends or social motivation he dedicated all his focus on school work and graduated with all A’s. Rose decided to be like his parents and help people but also hurt a few bad bad people, The US army was too strict, Careful of who they let in, But he knew his home wasn't, Rose returned to the Czech to become a Combat medic, He excelled in medical school and was conscripted to be in the elite 601st airborne division. Rose was deployed in Takistan at Feruz Abad to help the UN tend to wounded civilians. Rose wanted to help the patients like he always had helped himself but he knew people would be suspicious of him if he always made sure his patients were permanently fixed, So he would erase all records of his patients from the medical database in the camp before stitching them up and burying them in the basements of the many abandoned buildings on the outskirts of Feruz Abad. The conflict eventually ended and Stitches was discharged from the Czech military in secret as to keep his dealings with the government secret.

After Several Public Breakdowns Stitches was sent to the Asylum where he killed six inmates in violent fits of rage he had to be sent to Solitary Confinement do to the killing of three nurses when they attempted to restrain him to nullify him with medication, After being held in the institution for a few years there was a break out lead by several of the other inmates, Stitches joined the ranks of the group and lived with them for several weeks until the former inmates started to worship a god, Stitches was opposed to the idea of a god as that would entail a giant man in the sky watching him suffer and live in agony. Do to the polar opposite views on religious beliefs the group and Stitches had a falling out and now he wanders the land of Chernarus alone

IGN: Dante Osbourne

DayZ Mod Experience: Played Mod before DayZRP was even around

DayZ Standalone Experience: Played since It released

Roleplaying Experience: 5 Years, Multiple games, all the way to paper and pen D&D

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hunter

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not in SA

Additional notes: I don't like banditry but if the right group calls, I will answer as a bandit

Best way to contact you: PM here

Backstory:

Being only 19 years old, Dante finished out his first degree in the states. His major was Electronics. Wanting more education, he worked hard for a scholarship to go to an engineering school in Chenarus. Upon the first month of arriving, patient zero was confirmed and loose. The outbreak went widespread and Dante was quarantined to a bunker north west of Novo. Two long months went by under military control. The light of day was a foreign image to him. Another month went by and things started to happen. Rumors began to spread of infected being brought in the bunker under their noses. Chaos ensued. Soldiers began shooting innocent survivors in the bunker after the riots. And they found out it was true. The rotters were undead creatures that attacked anything in sight eating what they could, as they hungered for warm flesh. Dante Had to escape, and so he did. Busting out he took a military truck and bolted. Thats the last He remembers. He woke up to find a busted truck flipped over after he hit some debris. Now he wanders, looting what he can to stay alive, on the search for finding more survivors. So far, he has had no luck.

i am looking for some cool people to play this game with. hopefully my application gets accepted so i may join this server !

IGN: wyatt.davis

English skills: All I speak is English but i know some Spanish

DayZ Mod Experience: none

DayZ Standalone Experience: 6 months

Roleplaying Experience:i am in acting in school? lol

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hunter/Fighter/Scavenger

Have you been in any clan/group previously:No

Additional notes:I don't get mad easy.

Best way to contact you:Skype- wyatt.davis36

IGN: John Shepard

English Skills: Native English

DayZ mod experience: Played for a couple of months, survived very well.

DayZ Standalone experience: Since it was realised in beta.

Roleplaying experience: Months. Other than DayZ I play any game possible RPG style.

What kind of in game role best describes you: Food and water scavenger/hunting

Have you been in any clan/group previously: No.

Additional notes: Very clam and respective person. I'm a follower not a leader.

Best way to contact me: PM.

IGN: Jack Cazador

English skills: Native language.

DayZ Mod Experience: 2 Years.

DayZ Standalone Experience: 11 Months.

Roleplaying Experience: 4 Years.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Scout/Hunter-Gatherer.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: N/A

Additional notes: Great listener, mainly a follower but if the situation ever arises i can lead without hesitation.

Best way to contact you: via Skype (Titanium Mango), Private messages, Facebook, Twitter

Backstory: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-lost-journal-of-caz (Best response i can come up with as of now)

IGN: Thomas Vernin

English skills: my one and only language

DayZ Mod Experience: over a year

DayZ Standalone Experience: 430 hrs

What kind of In Game role best describes you: more of a hero but when someone needs to be taken care of you can count on me

Have you been in any clan/group previously: no im more of a lone wolf but looking to join with one now

Additional notes: i have played dayz for 3 years at first the mod and now standalone i know my way around the map and my way around a gun

Best way to contact you: private message or my steam: Tornado Guy

Backstory:

I am a retired coal miner from the ozark mountains in northwest arkansas i came to this land on a camping trip to find out why the zombies spread the way they did with my son jimmy green in the middle of the night i went to grab some food (from our cooler outside our makeshift fencing we had made to keep animals/zeds out of our camp) i remembered i had forgotten to ask jim what he wanted as well on my way back to the tent i heard jim fighting someone i broke into a sprint to find out what was happening and as i rounded the corner i saw a tall man in full military gear with a baklava on his face as he saw me round the corner he took a large knife a slit my boys throat i tried oh i tried to pull my gun on that man who took my sons life at such a young age but he was as quick as a buck in dear season and alas i was to late after that as we didn't have many folks back i set out to find jim's killer no matter how long or what it took to complete this i would find him and he would die by the steel of my blade i will join with any group that could help me find his killers

IGN: Richard Johnson

English skills: Native Language

DayZ Mod Experience: Couple of hours.

DayZ Standalone Experience: 340 hours and counting.

Roleplaying Experience: World of Warcraft RP private server - Attempted RP in normal DayZ servers - Table Top: Dungeons and Dragons, also, Don't Rest Your Head.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: A support role. I tend to have characters that support. This usually ends up being a medic/healer role.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not a DayZRP group.

Additional notes: My character in the DayZRP universe is a doctor. If I were to put him into any alignment, I would say he is more Neutral Good than anything else.

Best way to contact you: PM on the forums.

Backstory - The Shorter Version

Richard Johnson grew up in a small town, located in Rural Australia. As a teen, he spent many hours with their town doctor, who was pretty much his only friend. The towns doctor taught him everything he knew, from cleaning an infected wound, to some simple surgery. Once Richard had finished his senior schooling, he decided to go to university and learn more about being a doctor. After several years of study and training, he eventually left Australia to become "A traveling doctor." He went to many countries that had recently gone through natural disasters or had viral outbreaks. For a brief period he was in West Africa, helping with the Ebola outbreak. Once word had gotten out about a new virus in Chernarus, he was called over there to help with the outbreak. Richard was situated in Zelenogorsk Hospital, but things soon spiraled out of control. Richard, along with many others, tried to flee Chernarus, but the Russians were not letting anyone out. He was stranded, left to die, with no choice but to survive in this hellish place.

IGN: Jason Durham

English skills: Most excellent!

DayZ Mod Experience: N/A

DayZ Standalone Experience: Played Standalone since release 300+ hours

Roleplaying Experience: New to roleplaying on Dayz but have roleplayed on other games in the past

What kind of In Game role best describes you: I play as a survivor with my own morals, If I can help someone I will but if it comes to my survival and I need to rob someone I will

Have you been in any clan/group previously: None within the DayzRP world but have done on Dayz Standalone

Additional notes: I currently play with 3 other guys, we're not a group per-say but would probably come as a package 3... If I sell it to them (We all play similar roles)

Best way to contact you: PM on Forum