Server time: 2018-08-15, 20:20 WE ARE RECRUITING

Moxy

Survivors: Looking For Group

IGN: Dimitri Tarasov.
English skills: Fluent.
DayZ Mod Experience: A year or two.
DayZ Standalone Experience: Two years.
Roleplaying Experience: Seven years, RP'd in modern setting as well as apocalyptic and futuristic. Seen everything.
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Good at medical roleplay as well as scouting.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Yes, LIFE, Anarchy, Coldwater etc.
Additional notes: None.
Best way to contact you: PM.

Backstory: Character page (WIP).

IGNBrandon Orions

CountryBritain

English skills: Speaks fluent English.

DayZ Mod ExperienceN/A

DayZ Standalone ExperienceI have had DayZ for maybe 2 or 3 years now. I always played PvP until i discovered RP and have been playing that ever since.

Roleplaying ExperienceI have been role-playing in many thing from Facebook groups, to DayZ, to LARP. 

What kind of In Game role best describes youSniper/recon.

Have you been in any clan/group previouslyI have been in several groups before but they have all either died out or literally all died out.

Additional notes: I am easy to get along with. I am either talkative or very quiet and like to run in the background of things.

Best way to contact youYou can message me here, i check this mail frequently. 

Backstory: (Sorry for the length) Backstory: Brandon Orions lived in Lynchburg Virginia and grew up in a small outskirts house. He had very little to do in his little hometown, it simply had a gun range and a bowling ally that had been out of business for several years. This left the gun range. During school he was quiet but out of school he was a outgoing adventurous kid. At age 6 he got his first gun, the gun that sparked his life forever. The simple Red Rider BB gun that his father gave him would pave the way to a life in the marksman field. At age 10 he was already shooting a .30-06 competitively for his school. Over time the schools rank doubled in rank for sharpshooting because of Brandon. One day after he just got finished at the range a man pulled him aside, he was a recruiter for the national marksman team. Brandon of course accepted and aced the tryouts and was soon on his way to glory. For his sixteenth birthday he was told that he was accepted into the national gold championship for the art of sharpshooting. The championship was to be held in a place called Chernarus. Within the next week Brandon was on a plane headed for Chernarus. The plane touched down and the smell of crisp Russian air filled his lungs as he stepped off the plane onto the runway. Within a few hours they had rented a car and gotten checked in at the hotel they were assigned. The tournament was in a few days so Brandon decided to get some rest since the jet lag was taking its tole on him and his parents.-----

It was late at night when Brandon heard it first. A faint scream in the distance, a soft moan of a helpless child. Was it in Brandon's dream? Was it the leaky faucet again? Brandon ignored it and went back to sleep. Just before he drifted back into his own dreamland an explosion that shook the very foundations of his hotel rattled him awake, heart racing. He gasped for air as he had a slight asthma problem and turned on his bedside lamp. He fought for consciousness as he slipped out of bed and grabbed his gun kit assembling his gun as fast as he could in fear of the worst. Was it terrorist? Thugs? Rioters? He did not care, he was ready. Down the stairs came the sudden sharp sound of breaking glass. Brandon slowly opened his door and crept down the stairs of the small hotel building they were in. As he reached the bottom floor he saw that the door to his room was wide open and the glass sliding door to the back part of the complex had been smashed from the inside. He drew back the bolt on his gun and loaded a single bullet into it as he slowly approached the sliding door. His footsteps were carefully placed in order to not alert any intruder that may still be in the room. As he danced around the broken shards of glass that happen to have landed inside he heard a muffled gurgling noise coming from the back of the complex. He could not risk calling out to his parents so he approached the noise on his own. He slowly stepped through the broken door and triggered the motion light installed in the building. All of a sudden a blinding light pierced the night and Brandon's hands instinctively were thrown into his face to avoid the light. As his eyes adjusted his whole world went silent as he saw a small thin frame of a woman tearing into his father's lifeless body, broken and bloody on the ground. The woman hunched over Brandon's father reached her hands into his chest and pulled out bits of flesh and meat and shoved them into her mouth as quickly as she could. Brandon could not move, he could not call out for help even though the words were there, he could only watch in horror as this woman took chunk after chunk out of his father. He stumbled backwards stepping on a piece of the broken glass crunching it under his foot. The woman stiffened up and snapped her head in the direction of the noise. In his horror Brandon's mother's cold, dead eyes stared deep into his soul. He stumbled backwards once more and tripped over the doorway step up and fell backwards holding tightly to his weapon. The woman's contorted, blood covered body snapped to all fours and slowly crawled towards Brandon, still with a chunk of flesh hanging from her mouth. Brandon choked out a few words but the woman remained her steady pace at Brandon with nothing but hunger in her eyes. Brandon regained his balance and backed up into the corner of the hotel room keeping his eyes on his mother, tears streaming down his face. He tried pleading with her but to no avail, she grew closer and closer and finally pounced on her awaiting prey. Brandon grit his teeth together and closed his eyes. The sonic boom of the round as it came out of his gun was a sound that would never be unheard, the smell of the power from the residue of the round would tinge his nose forever, the flash of the gun in the darkness would haunt him every time he closed his eyes, and the sight of his mother and father's lifeless body, one eaten, one missing part of their head, would be something he would never forget.

IGN: Dima Gorovnik.

DayZ Mod Experience: 600 + Hours.

DayZ Standalone Experience: 2500 hrs +.

Roleplaying Experience: 2100 Hours on DayzRP.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Medic, Fighter and Internal RP'r.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: The Wolves, The Last Companions, Nasinec, Milice Zachovani, Sanctuary, ChDKZ, etc.

Additional notes: Pretty talkative when IG and OOC. I am not looking for a PVP group.

Best way to contact you: PM or Poke on TS

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-685/ 

IGN: (Alan Ford)
English skills: yep
DayZ Mod Experience: mild
DayZ Standalone Experience: 800+ hrs
Roleplaying Experience: at least 700 hrs
What kind of In Game role best describes you: pusher, i push my groups to do better and to be stronger
Have you been in any clan/group previously: on another rp server yes
Additional notes: i joined to rp, it sucks to rp alone
Best way to contact you: Via forum or mssg here on the website

Backstory: Alan was a janitor before the apocalypse, literally dealing with piss shit and puke on a daily, he hated society and he hated assholes, 
in this new world hes happier, no need for fake pleasantries or pretend likeness, just pure, crude, and to the point.

IGN: (In - Game Name) Michael Smith
English skills: Fluent
DayZ Mod Experience: 2 years 
DayZ Standalone Experience: 2 years
Roleplaying Experience: Highly experienced with being in previous DayzRP groups. Also four years experience in Milsim unit with Arma 3.
What kind of In Game role best describes you: friendly, likes to work in a group, Survivor.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Paladins and Cold Water (before lore change), NATO (current lore)
Additional notes: looking for active group. Not interested in PVP and more interested in RP. 
Best way to contact you: Private message or on Teamspeak. 

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-645/

IGN: Ryan "Tripod" Calhoun
English skills: Only language. Accent messes up words though.
DayZ Mod Experience: I still remember the debris spawning in the road while I'd drive.
DayZ Standalone Experience: More then I care to admit.
Roleplaying Experience: DayzRP, HL2RP, StalkerRP, and general text based RP.
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Engineer, Driver, or Scavenger. 
Have you been in any clan/group previously: DayZ mod days I was with the Skalisty Island trade post and CDC Remnants. Current lore/standalone I was with NATO.
Best way to contact you: PM on forums.
Additional Notes: I haven't been too active honestly, but if I get an invitation to the group, you can bet I'll be disappointed in myself by how much I'll play.

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-77/

IGN: Drew Sheets
English skills: Expert
DayZ Mod Experience: 2-3 years
DayZ Standalone Experience: Since the beginning
Roleplaying Experience: New to DayZ, but 1-2 years
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Hero/Military roleplay
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Not in DayZ
Additional notes: I am open to any type of group that may have interest in me.
Best way to contact you: PM me here on the website.

Backstory:

My name is Drew Sheets, some may know me as just Sheets. I am former US military (Army). I now work as a fisherman/farmer/hunter living with my wife and children in Berenzino. Food was getting short and I needed to supply food for my family as well as help others. My family and I went to the market to deliver some food to some locals and knew we had to be careful because the infection had been spreading into town. Upon arriving at the market it was complete chaos and we were swarmed with people running down the road screaming run and we could see a group of infected people chasing everyone. My family and I began to run with the crowd of people as there were too many infected people around, and as we were running, got separated among the chaos from each other somewhewre around the town of Solnichiny and the factory area where many of our friends worked. With all the chaos I was not able to find or meet up with my wife and children again, but was determined to find them and make peace with what had happened d to them. Hoping to find that they are OK. I will ask others as I see through my travels hoping someone may have seen my family. I have several photos of them in my wallet. No money, very little food that needs cooked and no drink. I must do what I can to survive and find my family I am convinced my wife and children would have gone to Elecktrovosk as that is where we always said we would head if the infection had gotten really bad because we would be safe there with the military and there were supposed to be safe zones.. I've set out to find my family and help others that may be in the same or similar situation. The adventure begins!

IGN: Wade Wiskitzowitz
DayZ Mod Experience: none
DayZ Standalone Experience: 575 hours
Roleplaying Experience: Minimal, been whitelisted on ProphecyRP for a few months now.
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Helper/Supporter
Have you been in any clan/group previously: small clans in other games
Additional notes: Looking for UN group or military unit to join
Best way to contact you: PM

Backstory: Wade Wiskitzowitz, age 27, United Nations Combat Medic stationed in Chernarus.
 Suffers from a severe case of PTSD and extreme paranoia after a 3 day battle at the Northwest Airfield only to watch as his entire unit is eaten alive.
 He survived by hiding in the Air Traffic Control tower for 2 more days, with only one bottle of water and 2 cans of peaches available. 
Wade was born in Chicago, with one older brother, Mark, and one younger sister, Julia. and was working as an EMT before he joined the Military. 
Wade's father David was also in the Military and fought in the Vietnam War. 
Wade was never the bravest, smartest, or strongest Wiskitzowitz, but wanted to make his father proud, so he enlisted. 
His mother Maria, however. did not approve of Wade's decision to enlist. 
This caused much inner conflict within Wade, leaving him wondering if he made the right choice. 
Wade doesn't like wolves or powdered milk. Wade has combat medical training and military fire arms training. 
He wants to continue to help save lives however he can, but the noises and voices he hears can often paralyze him with fear. 
Are these the voices of his fallen unit, whispers from the dead, or maybe it's all just in Wade's head.

IGN: Malik Khan.

English skills: Average.

DayZ Mod Experience: None.

DayZ Standalone Experience: 330 hours.

Roleplaying Experience: I once played DnD with my friends before. roleplaying a lot in DayzRP as survival RP when I'm engaging people.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Social engagement, Wanderer, Psychotic, Religious, Cult, not into much on gunfight.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Nope.

Additional notes:
- I'm always played as solo survival and would try to join the group since I found that I'll be more enjoyable playing this game by engaging with people.
- My English is not really fluent so I have an accent if I talk. But my microphone is absolutely clear (using condense mic).
- The timezone here in Malaysia is UTC +8. 4 hours ahead from Britain and 11 hours ahead from USA.

Best way to contact you: PM me thru my Steam account or on this website.

Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-3268/

IGN: (In - Game Name) Yuval Kama Od
English skills: Second language, rusty atm 8/10?
DayZ Mod Experience:11/10
DayZ Standalone Experience:3/10
Roleplaying Experience: Dayzrp Mod, from joining to the breakdown of mod
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Survivor, i enjoy roaming around meeting people, gathering supplies
Have you been in any clan/group previously: The Watchers, B-17, Gray Fangs, Outsiders, RBO, BoS list goes on..
Additional notes: 
Best way to contact you: TS PM

Backstory: Public character

IGN: Kyle Vaters

English skills: Fluent (But I have a Newfoundland accent)

Timezone: UTC -3:30

DayZ Mod Experience: 1,100+ hours

DayZ Standalone Experience: 200 hours

Roleplaying Experience: I have played a lot of Arma 2 Island life RP, and Arma 3. I have also played some arma 2 DayZ rp.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Sniper, Overwatch, Looter, Stalker

Have you been in any clan/group previously: None

Additional notes: Looking for any type of group (I don't mind banditing) but what best fits me is a strict military like group.

Best way to contact you: Message me on steam. Or send me a message in mail. http://steamcommunity.com/id/kyle2553/

Backstory: Public Character https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-3417/

Edited by kylevaters

IGN: Dean Nolan
DayZ Standalone Experience: 3 years
Roleplaying Experience: 2 years in DayzRp.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: No
Additional notes: Looking for a group to run with. Last 2 years i never was in a group but id like to be.
open to creating a new character because mine is more so a place holder until i figure out what path i want to follow
Best way to contact you: PM.

Backstory: Character page (WIP).

IGN: Andrew Green

English skills: Perfect

DayZ Mod Experience: 2 months

DayZ Standalone Experience: 1 year

Roleplaying Experience: 10 months

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Cautious Survivor

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Nope

Additional notes:

Best way to contact you: TS or Steam

IGN: Joe Tully or Dougie Trotter

Country: United States (However, I'm active during only EU times and only seeking a group whom is active during EU times or both)

DayZ Mod Experience:  250hrs

DayZ Standalone Experience:  1500hrs

Roleplaying Experience: 10 years

What kind of In Game role best describes you:  Prejudice / aggressive type RP | RP'ing a character whom feels they have an objective or definitive purpose

Have you been in any clan/group previously:  Skryty, ehh the Pagan's, Alba 19,  Underground

Additional notes: I most definitely want to play either characters Joe Tully or Dougie Trotter. Please be aware of their personalities / RP style before sending myself a PM regarding any recruitment.

Best way to contact you:  PM or TS

Backstory: Joe Tully   |    Dougie Trotter

IGN: David Gallo

English Skills: Fluent

DayZ Standalone Experience: I have over 800+ hours in Standalone itself, and more on ArmA itself, so yeah.

Roleplaying Experience: At least 4/5 of my DayZ hours are on RP. That without mentioning D&D, and other RP games.

What kind of In Game role best describes you: My character used to be a Fixer, so he's good at making deals, talking his way into and out of situations, and overall, good at getting information and all that. However, I don't like full on PvP, and I enjoy role-playing randomly with people, which might mean I'm a campfire RP'er.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Paladins, Bastion, United Nations (As a W.H.O member), and some other dynamics and groups I can't remember names.

Best way to contact you: Shoot me a PM, or poke me in TS3.

Backstory: It's a long one, so you might as well check it here.

Edited by Rogério SkyLab

IGN: Terryn "Reaver" Aymeri

English Skills: Fluent

DayZ Standalone Experience: Over 200 hours on Dayz, And over 1000 hours on arma rp servers.

Roleplaying Experience: I would say 90 percent of my time on both games are rp, such as CG, project life, A3l, and of cours dayzrp

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Im a resourceful man, usually just go around helping those who need it and damning those who deserve it.

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Paladins, and one group called The Free-Spirit that wasn't established

Best way to contact you: PM, or poke me in TS.

Backstory: Terryn "Reaver" Aymeri

Edited by John Reaver

IGN: Dante Corona

English skills: Fluent enough, I think

DayZ Mod Experience: Since it exploded in 2013, to when Standalone "released"

DayZ Standalone Experience: 75 hours

Roleplaying Experience: Played pen and papers since 2014

What kind of In Game role best describes you: Supporter, hunter

Have you been in any clan/group previously: Back in the mod, I was in a group that ruled a server for months.

Additional notes: I just started playing DayzRP, so bare with me please. 

Best way to contact you: Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/guillimaki/

BACKSTORY:

Hello, the name is Dante. Some months ago, just before everything went to shit, I was a lucky and happy kid. But it wasn’t always like that. I lived all my life in Seville, Spain, and was born into a pretty rich family, a place where I really didn’t belong; although I was always grateful for what I had. I hated wearing good looking clothes, and every time I could I would escape with my friends to the pinewoods near my town, to make campfires, eat BBQ, smoke joints and drink beers. 
I soon became independent with the money my parents gave me, and finally when I graduated from university and found a job as a nature photographer, I organised a long-ass road trip to western Europe with my friends. We packed everything we need, and in the process I picked something that would later save my life: a survival guide which I always kept in my van, in case something went wrong. And oh boy, did it all go south… 
My friend got attacked by an infected in Chernarus. We didn’t have a clue how the infection spread, and it was too late when we got stopped by some soldiers, who after inspecting us killed my friends, knowing they were infected. In the last moment, when a soldier was about to execute me, a hoard of infected rushed the squad. I took advantage of the situation and drove off the place… but unfortunately I was so shocked that I crashed my van. Since then I discovered that I was immune, and I learned to survive on my own by reading my trusty survival guide. 

Edited by guillimaki

IGN: Phil McCracken
English skills: Shit but I get by 
DayZ Mod Experience: Tons
DayZ Standalone Experience: Shed load
Roleplaying Experience: started with pen and paper in 1984... yes 1984... you have a problem with that? what am I saying? most of you are fecking millennials - you know jack shit. Go "google" fucking 1984 you fuds....
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Medic/support
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Nooope - not in Dayz - always been a lone wolf since 2014
Additional notes: None
Best way to contact you: message me via this web forum thing

Backstory: Phil was sent to Chernarus as a charity/NGO medical resource..... he moonlighted as a porn star doing light porn for Chernarus black market TV. In fact it was during the filming of a scene for a Chernarus porn (where Phil was playing a westerner) that a Z wandered into the set and bit one of the actors.... Phil spent months then hiding in the woods of Chenarus waiting for the infection to subside before wandering out to find human life...........  what you want more of a story??? fuck off - go buy a fucking book or something....

Edited by Krackerman

IGN: Bill Sanders
English skills: Native
DayZ Standalone Experience: 1000+ hours
Roleplaying Experience: 1000+ hours
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Anything you want me to be.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: The pagans, The firm.
Additional notes: N/A
Best way to contact you: PM on the forums or love letter. 

Backstory: Check my character page.

IGN: Chris McNair
English skills: Expert.
DayZ Mod Experience: Little to none, barely played it.
DayZ Standalone Experience: Nearing 2000 hours now. (1900 atm)
Roleplaying Experience: Been on DayZRP for over 2 years now off and on, accumulated a decent amount of playing time across the board between this and ARMA 3 (500+ hours)
What kind of In Game role best describes you: I'm a good adviser and always got your back when you need me.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: No real official groups though back in 2016 I led a large dynamic group for a short period of time, we mostly harassed the hell out of the old Gamblers and Masquerade at the time. :)
Additional notes: N/A
Best way to contact you: PM me on the forums.

Backstory: Character page on my profile 

Edited by QuietCrown

Posted (edited)
IGN: Jakub Brodsky
English skills: Yes
DayZ Mod Experience: Non
DayZ Standalone Experience: 2K hrs
Roleplaying Experience: Too much
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Can pretty much do anything, very experianced in hostile RP. Current character loves to fight and is quite agressive.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: Colony Caravan, Convicts, Some very old version of the UN in 2015, several other pre lorewipe groups I can't remember. Kelsey Bros Ltd (Leader)
Additional notes: Chernarussian character, looking for a chernarussian group preferably. Hates commies and Russians, 100% non compatable.
Best way to contact you: PM or I'm sometimes in TS usually near the bottom where I belong

Backstory: Follow the link
Edited by Head Chef

Posted (edited)
IGN: Lt. Quinn
English skills: Great (not proper :P)
DayZ Mod Experience: 0
DayZ Standalone Experience: 70 hours
Roleplaying Experience: 3 years
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Quiet, Leader, good shot, good strategy.
Have you been in any clan/group previously: No
Additional notes: I'm a passive person looking for a group to enjoy the Chernaus with, however; i'm not afraid of a fight and will don't take kindly to people messing with my clan mates.
Best way to contact you: Steam UI: link4 (add me, I'm the one with the picture of me scuba diving just like on here)

Backstory: follow the link for more details. Quinn is a Medical doctor with a military background in the CDF that has taken it upon himself to not only help others to but to fight the infestation himself, still looking for a cure and won't stop until he finds it.
Edited by Link4

IGN: Peter Frosta
English skills: good enough
DayZ Standalone Experience: ~2300h
Roleplaying Experience: a lot
What kind of In Game role best describes you:everything
Have you been in any clan/group previously: the forsaken(leader), L.I.F.E (member) 
Best way to contact you:PM
Info: looking for a bandit group, or as a guard in a "normal" group
Backstory: https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-3895/

On 04/09/2017 at 8:35 PM, Dom said:
IGN: (In - Game Name) Adrian Turov
English skills: See above
DayZ Mod Experience: slava na something or other
DayZ Standalone Experience: Almost as much as Dusty
Roleplaying Experience: More than you
What kind of In Game role best describes you: Shooter roleplayer I like being involved in inner group roleplay the most though
Have you been in any clan/group previously: S-GRU, CRA, SVR, 501st and some others
Additional notes: i love myself
Best way to contact you:
Raven

Backstory: see my character pages

41 minutes ago, Dom said:

Pretty much he's saying he's a merc for hire at this point. 

Lmao how're ya Dom son

Edited by Beni