Guest Taylor18700

Previously Banned Player

Guest Taylor18700

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

What could you have done better?:

You were able to access your account the same day you created this account. This does not correspond with your explanation.

Guest Taylor18700

My "Original" account I had lost access to. I failed to mention that I didn't try to get "TheOfficer" unbanned because of me rushing, and not reading what I had to do to get it unbanned. I figured I would do the unban appeal on this account as it's my most recent one, I have all the information done, and it is the one I would like to use.

Guest Taylor18700

You were able to access your account the same day you created this account. This does not correspond with your explanation.

My "Original" account I had lost access to. I failed to mention that I didn't try to get "TheOfficer" unbanned because of me rushing, and not reading what I had to do to get it unbanned. I figured I would do the unban appeal on this account as it's my most recent one, I have all the information done, and it is the one I would like to use.

**Sorry I didn't click on reply.**

Your explanation does not match up, you said you had lost access to your old account however you logged into your old account the SAME day you created your new one, good luck elsewhere.

Appeal denied