Server time (UTC): 2020-12-05, 11:57
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheFlyingGhillie

Hey guys

Guest TheFlyingGhillie

Hey guys this is my back story I hope you like it.

I was born in the United Kingdom on the 1st of August 1996 and had just started working for a game development company called a2z Entertainment in my home city of Kingston upon Hull. When I heard about the about what was going on in Chernarus on July 26th 2012 so I decided to book tickets to go to Chernarus to see what all the commotion was about. On July 29th I managed to get on a plane to Chernarus to find out that it had descended into a lawless place. The next day I heard on the radio that US troops were coming to Chernarus to help the CDF with the containment of the outbreak and I thought they could use a hand so I took my self-up to the North West Air Field to see if I could help them. They refused me and stuffed me into a helicopter with about 20 other chernarussian civilians for evacuations. Whist being flow out of Chernarus the pilot noticed that the helicopter was low on fuel and that we had to land. About 10 minutes later we landed at Balota airstrip and managed to get the helicopter fully refuelled. But, what we didn't realize is that the pilot had been attacked by one of the infected and bitten. Not telling anyone he spooled up the helicopter and took off with all of us inside 6 hours later he started to show signs of infection. After another 30 minutes he attacked the co-pilot killing him and sending the helicopter into a nose dive into a field. In which I woke up to find I had been the only survivor of the crash and now I was trapped and alone in a strange country with no idea if help was coming.

Hope to see you all in game :P

Hey guys this is my back story I hope you like it.

My name is Jake Whitfield

I was born in the United Kingdom on the 1st of August 1996 and had just started working for a game development company called a2z Entertainment in my home city of Kingston upon Hull. When I heard about the about what was going on in Chernarus on July 26th 2012 so I decided to book tickets to go to Chernarus to see what all the commotion was about. On July 29th I managed to get on a plane to Chernarus to find out that it had descended into a lawless place. The next day I heard on the radio that US troops were coming to Chernarus to help the CDF with the containment of the outbreak and I thought they could use a hand so I took my self-up to the North West Air Field to see if I could help them. They refused me and stuffed me into a helicopter with about 20 other chernarussian civilians for evacuations. Whist being flow out of Chernarus the pilot noticed that the helicopter was low on fuel and that we had to land. About 10 minutes later we landed at Balota airstrip and managed to get the helicopter fully refuelled. But, what we didn't realize is that the pilot had been attacked by one of the infected and bitten. Not telling anyone he spooled up the helicopter and took off with all of us inside 6 hours later he started to show signs of infection. After another 30 minutes he attacked the co-pilot killing him and sending the helicopter into a nose dive into a field. In which I woke up to find I had been the only survivor of the crash and now I was trapped and alone in a strange country with no idea if help was coming.

Hope to see you all in game :P

Guest TotallyMadGamer

Nice story mate, Welcome to the community!

Thanks man

24749.jpg

and here we see the flying ghillie in his natural habitat, due to drastic loss of plant life over the years their numbers are dwindling. . . sponser a flying ghillie today and save them from their demise