Server time (UTC): 2020-12-04, 05:18
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost4o1

New Player Here!

So can you guys give me some quick tips on the download? does the client come

updated and ready to play? Its been a while since i played DayZ SA lol maybe since

like v30 or less.. So any tips/advice that will help me catch up on what i have been

missing would be very helpful! Thanks

Anything Helps lol and i won't fall for the old " I'm Friendly" trick so you can throw that out the window lol

Just update the SA through steam and you are good to go mate also hi and welcome to the community.

Thanks , appreciate the quick response man! I guess i'm going to apply for whitelist while i wait for my torrent to download

Ahh I guess i need to download steam again *sigh* hopefully it doesn't mess around with my skyrim again -_-

So can you guys give me some quick tips on the download? does the client come updated and ready to play?

The DayZRP mod client is updated regularly by the Developer team but as of late the mod has lost interest. I recommend downloading the mod anyway since we'll be moving over to DayZRP Namalsk Epoch in December.

Its been a while since i played DayZ SA lol maybe since like v30 or less.. So any tips/advice that will help me catch up on what i have been missing would be very helpful!

There's really not that many key aspects that have been added to Standalone that will change the experience. I recommend looking through the changelogs over the last year to get up-to-date with the progression of DayZ.

Link; http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Changelog

Glad you got everything cleared up.

Feel free to PM either myself or another Community Helper if you have anymore questions.

/solving

Btw for the whitelist application im having problems with the steamid converter I tried like 3 of my steam accounts and none of them are working... i even tried making a new one just to see if that was the case but its still not working, When it comes to applications im 100% straight up/honest but this tool seems bugged lol any ideas?

Btw for the whitelist application im having problems with the steamid converter I tried like 3 of my steam accounts and none of them are working... i even tried making a new one just to see if that was the case but its still not working, When it comes to applications im 100% straight up/honest but this tool seems bugged lol any ideas?

If you believe the SteamID converter isn't working you can always convert to the traditional way of gaining your GUID.

To do this you'll have to log into a public Standalone server and type " beclient guid " into chat and your GUID will appear. From there you can screenshot it or write it down and enter it manually into the whitelist application.

Nice , Thanks again Sung going to go try this out i'll post on here again or PM you if i'm still having troubles.

Wow there is a lot of rules here, its going to take a while to remember it all... No tolerance for cheating is good enough but damn lol Gonna try my best to remember them