Server time (UTC): 2020-11-26, 00:35
Sign in to follow this  
Henry0Neal

Anyone out there besides zombies???

Hey everyone I'm new to the community and have played quite a bit over last couple of days but sadly haven't run into any of you guys yet. Are there any [trading outposts] or areas I should stay in if I want to meet people? I know this may be because of the fact standalone is very skimpy on base building atm but we can still try

There are plenty of people out there, the server became so popular during one time zone there is a second server ;)

All attempts so far of people setting up small community or such are not lasting unfortunately, I would suggest just trying to visit the more popular kinds of area's like north and big towns, airfields(?) possibly.

Otherwise maybe try get in contact with some groups or something that do not mind OOC meetings.

Good luck :)

sit tight man more settlements on their way! Yea but just hang around big cities like berezino and probs airfields.

Guest Sasha

If your looking for a group/ppl to play with im new here :) and to standalone

If anyone is looking for anyone to play with i'm ya guy :)

I mostly hang around Berezino or the coast though so poke me on ts if ya ever interested dude.