Server time (UTC): 2020-11-26, 00:31
Sign in to follow this  
samhunter

Where is everybody?

I'd recommend going to Staroye, there is a survivor colony there that everyone likes to hang around, but be careful in the area as there has been a few cases of KoSers and trolls around there

Last night a troll blew up the gas station multiple times. best idea is to say very close to the brick house, usually it is sage, but I have been robbed there too.

Last night a troll blew up the gas station multiple times. best idea is to say very close to the brick house, usually it is sage, but I have been robbed there too.

If you are talking about the Staroye gas station then I believe you are possibly incorrect in your statement of it being a troll. I have heard multiple reports of the gas station continuously blowing up.

In any case I believe Staroye has cleared out for the time being :) I suggest just wonder around and look at popular places like north and such.

Staroye is still has lots of people at it. The problem is keeping it secure. Also it is easy to find so people always are there.

Yeah but someone has to shoot the gas station before it continues to blow up.