Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 12:10

More donation skins

Lt.Ehsan

As most people will know the new batch of donor skins were released today but I was disappointed with the amount of skins up for sale compared to how many you can get on the test server, obviously i don't expect for the dayzrp staff to add every skin as that would take way too long. The amount of US and BAF military skins came as a surprise to me as I thought people would prefer them as i believe they do look very sharp and clean to people who have the BAF Dlc and also last the last donor skins were British military skins so it would be nice to see them back up for sale( i was looking forward to donating to get these skins on the wipe), possibly some Arma 2 cilivian skins as some of them look very nice(eg.priest, doctor)

Post what skins you would like to see in the shop too

• MVP

As most people will know the new batch of donor skins were released today but I was disappointed with the amount of skins up for sale compared to how many you can get on the test server, obviously i don't expect for the dayzrp staff to add every skin as that would take way too long. The amount of US and BAF military skins came as a surprise to me as I thought people would prefer them as i believe they do look very sharp and clean to people who have the BAF Dlc and also last the last donor skins were British military skins so it would be nice to see them back up for sale( i was looking forward to donating to get these skins on the wipe), possibly some Arma 2 cilivian skins as some of them look very nice(eg.priest, doctor)

Post what skins you would like to see in the shop too

This is mostly because of Grouped and Sectioned skins, they can conflict with clan skins.

Lets say a clan wants a USMC skin, and we have a few very similar (same section) skins on the donation shop. It would be hard to tell these this clan and a person wearing the skin apart.

We are looking into adding more skins and modifying a few, but nothing is final yet. We will probably add more skins to the list whenever we are skins what skins won't be used.

• Server Manager

I picked the unique skins that looked interesting, there's around 400 infantry classes but many share the same model/skin. We will continue to add more skins using external, community created content.

• MVP

I would like to request that this skin be added in anticipation of planned future expansions into new services brought to you by Injected and associates.

Arma2_civ_hooker.jpg

The Hooker Skins Anims/Movements don't work properly. Unless we can fix them, they wont be added.