Server time (UTC): 2020-11-30, 23:32
Sign in to follow this  
Preacher

Where would you go?

Okay so this is simple, me and my friends literal had an hour and a half discussion of where we would go if an apocalyptic event was to happen on a world wide scale, where would you go?

Personally, my first stop would be to our local HomeDepo. There is so much shit there that is so useful, it's not even funny. And the way the isles are setup you could climb on top of them and go up to the rafters. It has endless possibilities.

He said to the gun store. But I was just wondering what your all's place to go would be.

I got this place in just the town over called gun world its literality a giant bank safe with every single walled lined with guns and plenty on ammo and mre's.

Nowhere. I have cans of food in my house. I have everything. Even weapons. Wouldnt go outside until i run out of stuff.

Well, I live right next to an army base so I would go there (unless there was code red or so :/ )

Also, a supermarket is close too with a lot of food / drinks so yeah.

But in home, I have plenty of stuff to survive

I got a lot of friends in the military and tons of canned fruit. (I love that stuff). I dont know if pilot skills woud be needed in the apocalypse but at least ive done basic military training.

I would keep on moving around and not stay in one place. I will go house to house.

I would grab some weapons, food, and supplies and get the hell away from any cities. Avoid populated areas like the plague.

if the planes are still running, hot foot it straight over to Australia as fast as possible,

just look at this map. . . for the size of the country theres nobody bloody living on it!

access-map.png

but if that plan goes tits up. then the great british moores would be a good bet, got shit tonnes of animals and a very low density population, (Might need to wait a while on the moores though cause of this thing)

9295034__423085c.jpg

Staying put. I have everything I need and a state full of fish and wild game.

australia? aint got time for dem spiders, but a supermarket then rob everybody that wondered in.

australia? aint got time for dem spiders, but a supermarket then rob everybody that wondered in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntsman_spider

So much nope

yes goodbye. gibaibiaivba

Lets get this restarted, it has been asleep for a long time....

I always joked that I would gather a large group head to the harbor and slowly set up a community on an aircraft carrier. 

500x500http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-txSwjel_PgQ/Tzw5EVNeA3I/AAAAAAAABHo/ySXkyeAPsbg/s1600/10.jpg[/img]

I always joked that I would gather a large group head to the harbor and slowly set up a community on an aircraft carrier. 

500x500http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-txSwjel_PgQ/Tzw5EVNeA3I/AAAAAAAABHo/ySXkyeAPsbg/s1600/10.jpg[/img]

I like this idea. The picture would be a very good place to live in a apocalypse.