Daniel Kusnezow

Ivan Reznikov

Sergei Charkov

Demyan Mookski

Maxim Simonik

3vlRtmp.png

unCAtXV.png

RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPEN

Send the applications to both Me and Radec!

Why do you wish to be in OREL?
How well do you RP a Russian character?
What are your past clans?
How active do you play standalone?
Are you able to RP Police activites as seen in the consequences section?
What is your age?

//Ingame we try to wear our proper uniform but at the time, it is very rare and we try to find it to the best of our abilities. If you see us ingame, we tend to wear red berets to make us stick out from others.

Also, a BIG shoutout to Light and Fox for the art for this thread.

Guest Vittoria

So what would be the reason for OMOH staying in Chenarus, and to do what?

So what would be the reason for OMOH staying in Chenarus, and to do what?

Currently I am working on the backstory and etc so all that will be explained soon. This is just a rough idea and will continue to be worked on.

Looking REALLY nice bro. Cant wait to see the story.

Guest Vittoria

Currently I am working on the backstory and etc so all that will be explained soon. This is just a rough idea and will continue to be worked on.

Just please have it so its not something super far-fetched and just a reason to mass murder Chernarussians.

Is this a super soldier group Warmachine? :P

Can my spec ops character get in? :P

In all seriousness GL with the idea :)

So you are Chernarussians... Right?

So you are Chernarussians... Right?

No one likes chernorussians we just want to pillage your village :troll:

Why rob people with your uniform? Is that only a consequence so you can get clothing for new recruits?

Why rob people with your uniform? Is that only a consequence so you can get clothing for new recruits?

No, the reason why we would take action is because we do not appreciate people wearing our uniforms and acting like us or etc. It to us shows disrespect and people who wear them will be dealt with.

No, the reason why we would take action is because we do not appreciate people wearing our uniforms and acting like us or etc. It to us shows disrespect and people who wear them will be dealt with.

You could take a friendlier approach, like awkwardly ask them to strip naked. :P

Maybe I'll apply.

Guest Vittoria

So is the group Chernarussian ?

This is gonna be intresting because NFC Police is wearing the same as ur clothing xD

Guest Vittoria

No, OMOH is a Russian police force.

I know the backstory is WIP

but like, the OMOH decided to go in Chernaraus to enforce laws and order on the Civilians? Am i getting this right?

This is gonna be intresting because NFC Police is wearing the same as ur clothing xD

Yes, I have seen that. But the reason as this is OUR uniform is because this is the actual uniform OMOH wear in real life.

On the uniform it says OREL though, but we will take that and RP it as it says OMOH. But the developers took inspiration of this from OMOH as seen on the DayZ Wiki here.

No, OMOH is a Russian police force.

I know the backstory is WIP

but like, the OMOH decided to go in Chernaraus to enforce laws and order on the Civilians? Am i getting this right?

They did not decide to go to Chernarus, they were assigned there as Chernarus is a post-soviet place. As seen from the description, the real OMOH do work in post-soviet countries/regions. So I decided this is perfect to RP as :).

Good luck with this Sean! Thread looks really nice! :)

Guest Vittoria

They did not decide to go to Chernarus, they were assigned there as Chernarus is a post-soviet place. As seen from the description, the real OMOH do work in post-soviet countries/regions. So I decided this is perfect to RP as :).

Yeah i get it, sorry for asking a lot of questions. I just would have thought being all Russian that they would have gone back to Russia when the infection started. Or that the OMOH in Chenarus would have been succeeded by another police force.

kinda feels weird i guess that a group like OMOH is soon going to be walking around in Chernarus.

Guest Shadow

Doesn't the lore state that Russia "quarantined" Chernarus by establishing a hostile northern border to keep the Chernarussians in Chernarus? (Correct me if I'm wrong) I don't want to ruin your idea. But it seems your just grasping at straws to bring back the old stereotypical military-styled clan concept from the mod to SA. I understand you try to come off as a special police detachment, I just don't see a group like this being in Chernarus right now. Nor do I think its needed to add flavour to the RP of the servers right now.

Doesn't the lore state that Russia "quarantined" Chernarus by establishing a hostile northern border to keep the Chernarussians in Chernarus? (Correct me if I'm wrong) I don't want to ruin your idea. But it seems your just grasping at straws to bring back the old stereotypical military-styled clan concept from the mod to SA. I understand you try to come off as a special police detachment, I just don't see a group like this being in Chernarus right now. Nor do I think its needed to add flavour to the RP of the servers right now.

Yes. But after quarantining something you must destroy it and enforce a state of law. Russia would go into Chernaruss as it is right on its boarder. You seem to think Russia would not intervene directly.

There also is many ethnic Russians in Chernarus like other ex soviet states. They would won't to protect them too.

Russia would not let a massive outbreak happen right on its front door. They would stop it from spreading then attack it. With small special task force teams/para military police.

Also your stereotype seems to make you think this is going to provide bad RP. I can tell you don't like Russian military groups no matter what name it is under. It is better to give feedback when someone is not biased from unrelated clans which do not correlate with this one....

Sign in to follow this