Server time (UTC): 2020-12-04, 19:58
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kipaja2

Bad RP encounters in SA

Guest kipaja2

I have seen quite a few people that don't know how to RP, I assume these are new members of the community and it really ruins my gameplay experience. They start trolling by screaming stupid comments and talking OOC in voice chat, when I tell them to stop they keep doing it. Can anyone tell me what to do when it happens again and maybe give some suggestions to prevent this ( stricter whitelist / rules etc. ). Tell me if you had the same problem.

Ok. Here is my philosophy.

1. Record/take photos of encounter, names, clothing, etc.

2. Tell them repeatedly to stop. If they are going out of character and trolling some 6 or 7 times after you have told them to stop, then send them to the You are Dead screen. DO NOT do that if they are just new or clumsy to rp, or even for minor trolling or OOC.

3. Report it.

Remember, don't do anything rash that you wouldn't do if an admin was watching over your shoulder, AND be professional and take absolutely no crap.

Guest Generic Name

Get close enough to check their pulse and get their name, about 2 arms length.

Simple solution - record and report.

Just make sure to get a name.

Record and report. But get there name. The staff can't do much without it. It's you call whether to kill them or not but in my opinion they are not worth the bullets

1. Record.

2. Get as many details as possible, their name and log off times if applicable help.

3. Report.

Yes it cannot be said enough. Record and take any form of screenshots you can. There can never be enough evidence, so do whatever you can to gather intel on them. Recordings of voices is very useful.