Server time (UTC): 2020-12-01, 14:15
Sign in to follow this  
DivineDesigns

What has loot been like for you?

I think I have came across 2 Fireaxes which would be the best weapon I have found in 3 hours :( What has been your best loot from the coast?

I seem to find a ton of books so I may start a service where I read you bedtime stories :')

Fireaxe too OP.

Common if you look in the right places.

Found lots of civi stuff - eventually a mosin, sawn off and even a Winchester (my fav) but military stuff is very hard to find as I suspect it's being hoovered up by the clans and banditios who are farming the military sites. Wandering solo's like me have no chance of getting gear like that - esp with no chopper crashes in persistent...

Found lots of civi stuff - eventually a mosin, sawn off and even a Winchester (my fav) but military stuff is very hard to find as I suspect it's being hoovered up by the clans and banditios who are farming the military sites. Wandering solo's like me have no chance of getting gear like that - esp with no chopper crashes in persistent...

What the hell are you talking about ?

A friend of mine who travels / loots a lot on his own, found a loot exploded military base. He managed to bring back 2 aks and 4 mags. Plus he find's tents on regular bases. We also returned to the same military base 2 days IRL later, and still managed to find a couple of Ak's.

You just have to wait until you get to the right place at the right time. Before this event we had been running around with shotguns for weeks, but that's completely normal.

I like it.

Makes the game harder and you feel good when you're surviving.

What the hell are you talking about ?

A friend of mine who travels / loots a lot on his own, found a loot exploded military base. He managed to bring back 2 aks and 4 mags. Plus he find's tents on regular bases. We also returned to the same military base 2 days IRL later, and still managed to find a couple of Ak's.

You just have to wait until you get to the right place at the right time. Before this event we had been running around with shotguns for weeks, but that's completely normal.

The loot explosions seem to have been cleaned up and even when I did find them they had nothing better than a shed load of SKS's and no ammo - what Mil base did you find all the AK's at?

Famine and feast would describe it, I spent hours on the edge of starvation armed with only a pistol that could chamber on round, even the out of the way places that where normally good for loot had been picked clean.

I had reached the point where I was starving, dehydrated and half dead when in the space of ten minutes I managed to find all the food I needed, guns, ammo, pretty much everything you need to survive.

I like it.

Makes the game harder and you feel good when you're surviving.

This ^

When I open my inventory and it has a bright green Energized, Hydrated and healthy it makes you feel good that your character is surviving.

The best way to stay on top of it all it just to keep those status' light green and as soon as you start to feel thirsty, find a pond and stick your face in it. Eat everything you find straight away unless you are stuffed.

I don't carry food with me at all and I only carry one water bottle fire dire emergencies.

If you just get healthy then it is so easy to stay there, you hardly need to look for food.

Well I could explain but it would be easier to just show you....

BzvRZx9.jpg

I think its good to not find good loot all the time, makes you work for it and appreciate it more. Makes you a lot more cautious, cause who wants to lose their stuff.

Since 2 days ago I been getting just enough loot for survival, not sure all the sudden how I'm getting this but it's awesome now! :D Sometimes you have to wait 5 minutes around the town for stuff to spawn, but I think with the US server now if will be much smoother.

Loot has been crap in Cherno... nothing at all. The little loot that is in Cherno you can;t pick up....

theres a way to fix stuff you cant pick up just drag it off the item menu as if you were dropping something and it will move somewhere else in the building or just outside it then you can pick it up

Loot is great so far

EXCEPT NO FUCKING AK101 MAGS

RAGGHHH