Server time (UTC): 2020-12-05, 15:26
Sign in to follow this  
Guest catweazel67

New to dayzRP

Guest catweazel67

Just spent two hours setting up my white list submission and the pass-phrase was a real B**** But i think i found it and i was looking in the completely wrong place hopefully i will get in and have got it right Can't wait to join you guys on SA and make new friends i hope there is some open groups willing to have a new comer to dayzRP and hopefully join a group see you in chernarus

Welcome to the community! If you need any help, feel free to send a PM my way, or any other orange guy :)

Guest rekarp7

so does standalone to play dayzrp need a mod for standalone or is ti vanilla standalone just with rp in it

so does standalone to play dayzrp need a mod for standalone or is ti vanilla standalone just with rp in it

SA is running on the stable branch of DayZ, we currently don't have access to modding tools yet, so don't worry about having to install anything for SA.

The players are so friendly :D

No, this should be "some players are so friendly." Then there are those who kos...

The players are so friendly :D

No, this should be "some players are so friendly." Then there are those who kos...

I haven't met any KOS in my time so I'm hopeful atm :)

Guest Vittoria

Welcome to the community!

Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the community

The passphrase is required for multiple reasons and can always be found ;)

Good luck on the white list application.

No mods are required to play SA. We are a private shard server and we are a serious RP community :)

Guest beanmachine

i am new here and i was wondering if there were any like straight combat medics? or doctors?

i am new here and i was wondering if there were any like straight combat medics? or doctors?

There are, you may find some in the lore or get in game and find them :P

You will find a lot of different personas when you get ingame. The passphrase really is a mind-twister when you first look for it, had some issues with that my self.

Good luck and hope to see you ingame!

Sign in to follow this