Server time (UTC): 2020-11-30, 08:22 BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Character Reset?

Not sure if this is correct place but i was playing DayZRP on SA for about best guess is 4 hours and i finally got out of fresh spawn territory had a gun outfit everything was great until server restart at when i logged back on my character was back at the coast with nothing.

Dayz. It happens usually after a restart. Try not to log in right after wait a min or two and you should not have the problem agian

Wait a few minutes before logging in after a restart, if not this happens.

There's really nothing that can be done, its an alpha.

Sorry brah.

I think its the 5. Thread i read about this topic.

Its a bug when you log in too fast after respawn, you should wait and maybe look if there are already some people on the server.

Happend to me too.

I got a partial character wipe lastnight due to my game crashing. it happens when you file fails to save to the server.

to prevent this always log to the main menu and wait for you character file to load up before shutting down the game. some will say it has nothing to do with it but after extensive testing it does seem to be a contributing factor. so do this.

also if the server just had a restart give it 2-5 minutes to load up before attempting to join. those who join the server as it comes up usually get a character wipe.

Dang i have to restart completely again. Ok well thanks for the info guys