Server time (UTC): 2020-11-26, 00:38
Sign in to follow this  
Darkvern

Kicked to make room?

OK. Server is full. Spent almost 10 mins trying to get in. Finally get in and heading to New outpost set up south.

I just received a Kicked message Stating I being Kicked for 1st/last name rules. I'd been on for aprox 15 mins. It would have kicked me a lot sooner.

I've been on here for a week now without issue. Max Vern is the character I submitted and was excepted with. That's the name he's know by.

Was I just removed to make room for admins on the full server? Don't want to make assumptions but....

Cheers.

Hey Funky.

My character goes by that name. Yes.

Guess i'll hang with the fiancé for a bit before trying later. Beers here we come.

Hey Funky.

Guess i'll hang with the fiancé for a bit before trying later. Beers here we come.

You character goes by that name, but is that the name you had in the playerlist?

You were likely kicked for an invalid name as your character name might not have updated when you joined the server, or it was incorrect - I.e. it could have been mistyped like 'MaxVern' or something.

Try again another time, it could also have been a misclick, hopefully it won't happen again.

Guest Phalix

I doubt it- but there's a chance you got kicked for a friend or an admin to get in.

Probably try later when it isn't prime-time.

Hey Funky.

Id suggest posting in support. Moderators/Admins with a bit more knowledge on the issue should be able to help you.

I'll be back :)

I haven't changed his name in a week so I know its not that. Maybe Dayz gods were upset with me.

Just weird coincidence that it was full, Saturday night and this is the only time its occurred. I don't fund the server so I'm not bitching I was just curious.

Cheers to all survivors. Crom looks down upon his land!

Seems to be a couple of mis-clicks and accidental kickings recently...I do hope it stays that way; as an accident and when it's actually needed.

If you were kicked for 'Invalid RP Name' or something of the like, then there could be an error with your IGN where it does not meet our requirements found here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ingame-names

If your name met all of our requirements and you were still kicked, there could have been a mistake or a misclick and you were kicked instead of someone else.

I can however assure you that you nor anyone else has been or ever will be kicked in order to make room on the server for an admin here. That is not how we work

Staff, like everyone else has to wait for a slot.