Server time (UTC): 2020-12-04, 17:15
Sign in to follow this  
DivineDesigns

Anyone seen PSIsyndicates new video on DayZRP?

I just finished watching it and those Russians had me in kinks :) GG guys!

yeah cant wait for part 2, he cut it right at the good part haha!

edit- just realized part 2 is up :D

I just finished watching it and those Russians had me in kinks :) GG guys!

yeah cant wait for part 2, he cut it right at the good part haha!

edit- just realized part 2 is up :D

Already out m9

W/e, you may have realised it by yourself but I have helped you onto that path.

/moved to Media

Anyone watching the stream he is posting? Seriously, is this what to be expected?

I watched it for 30 mins and I facepalmed and closed the stream. Piss poor RP at it's max..

Anyone watching the stream he is posting? Seriously, is this what to be expected?

I watched it for 30 mins and I facepalmed and closed the stream. Piss poor RP at it's max..

I enjoyed the 12 year old who was eating his own ankle while being handcuffed to the ground, the eating sounds made it so much more immerse.

This after him running up to PSI asking "Do you have human flesh?"

But I think the staff got a few names to take care off.

2 players got permad already, but yeah, it's unfortunate. Streams don't seem to be working well with RP.

yup, pretty shitty. And im not talking crap about him because he is a youtuber/streamer. I would tell anyone if i thought their RP was shit. Right now he's talking about a banana like its his friend. k den.

2 players got permad already, but yeah, it's unfortunate. Streams don't seem to be working well with RP.

Well it helps weed out some of the bad seeds ;)

His demographic is a bit younger and you need to be relatively mature to do well in this community (in my opinion).

Another couple of weeks and the kosers and anyone trying to be famous on a stream should be weeded out.

my boys viktor and smith in the vid hahah awesome.

edit: damnit viktor, second part is friggin hilarious.

nice to see psi back in dayzrup

so lewis may not have 10/10 MLG RP skills, but do any of us? Sure he can be a bit of a twat sometimes but cant we all? he advertises DayZRP and, if you have a look at the online players even now, we have a lot of fresh whites and donors.

Guest Vittoria

so lewis may not have 10/10 MLG RP skills, but do any of us? Sure hes a complete twat sometimes but he advertises DayZRP and, if you have a look at the online players even now, we have a lot of fresh whites and donors.

I Didn't think the other sides RP was 10/10 either but people will have opinions.

The start of the stream was horrible with RP and finding some very young individuals, but if you watched the later half of it, had a really good time and hit a city up, which I think was a better representation of what DayZRP is actually like. I used to stream DayZRP mod a lot, and that was fine, so I don't expect much different from this, just got some back luck on the coast lines early on.

The start of the stream was horrible with RP and finding some very young individuals, but if you watched the later half of it, had a really good time and hit a city up, which I think was a better representation of what DayZRP is actually like. I used to stream DayZRP mod a lot, and that was fine, so I don't expect much different from this, just got some back luck on the coast lines early on.

Hey, LewLew. Just to explain to you, I was following you as you raided those houses up on the hill. I was far behind, watching you with a pair of binos. Saw you enter, and then when I ran up, it all kinda went to shit, and you tried to axe me. And you died. But, yeah. It was fun. Was really fucking hectic, though.

Hey, LewLew. Just to explain to you, I was following you as you raided those houses up on the hill. I was far behind, watching you with a pair of binos. Saw you enter, and then when I ran up, it all kinda went to shit, and you tried to axe me. And you died. But, yeah. It was fun. Was really fucking hectic, though.

It's fine, I'm not pointing fingers, if you were reading my chat or was told by someone what my stream said, I don't agree with them, they will scream rule breaking at any point. I shouldn't have done what I did with the axe, but what can I say, I didn't really want to go back to prison.

It's fine, I'm not pointing fingers, if you were reading my chat or was told by someone what my stream said, I don't agree with them, they will scream rule breaking at any point. I shouldn't have done what I did with the axe, but what can I say, I didn't really want to go back to prison.

If you would've gone back to prison, I probably would've given you a fair chance, compared to everyone else. I'm not a hot head, but you broke into a house where people live, but it's all good. You're a good player, LewLew. But if I can throw in a word of friendly advice? Don't be so.. trolly. Since you've come to the SA, we've had to ban two people who have done nothing but look for you and KoS. So, you don't want that. So, please. PLEAAAASE. Did I say please? Try to get into a more.. RP sense, I guess. Talking it out is a good thing.

If you would've gone back to prison, I probably would've given you a fair chance, compared to everyone else. I'm not a hot head, but you broke into a house where people live, but it's all good. You're a good player, LewLew. But if I can throw in a word of friendly advice? Don't be so.. trolly. Since you've come to the SA, we've had to ban two people who have done nothing but look for you and KoS. So, you don't want that. So, please. PLEAAAASE. Did I say please? Try to get into a more.. RP sense, I guess. Talking it out is a good thing.

I don't know if you were around me too much at the prison and elsewhere, but I think I was in a pretty good place RP-wise. I talked a lot more than those around me, justified actions, lied etc etc, but don't worry, I get it.

First of all - thanks for posting. Keeps you human and a actual member people can see :)

Secondly, the bit I watched near the start was awful aye. But through no fault of your own to be honest. Just try to get names for anyone you think is possibly trolling or breaking rules. Pulse is best but even asking someone's name helps or get them to type etc

The interaction near Staroye was pretty interesting - up to the part where I got shot by that sniper dude, that is. Still don't really know what was going on there, and if he was really in no relation to you, but it doesn't matter anymore anyways.

And just one more thing: "That asian dude", goddammit! He's supposed to be British, but no matter what I do I always spawn with the Asian skin! :D