Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 20:02

No private hives in stand alone?

Sin

• Legend

Just saw an article stating that stand alone will initially support private servers, but not private hives. Furthermore, there will be only one character allowed per GUID. In this case, players will be able to raid other servers and then bring the spoils back to DayZRP. Is there any way to combat this situation?

• MVP

This is only beginning guys. Rocket & team has a valid point in not releasing support for private hives at start. I don't think also that dayzrp will switch instantly after standalone release. Wait for dayzrp mod release :) It will be a huge change for gameplay and will keep you entertained while they work on private hives support :)

• Legend

Thank you Goz, I feel better already <3

• Server Manager

Wait for unofficial implementation of a standalone private server (like Bliss, R4Z0R49, Pwnz0r server packs for DayZMod). Until then, we'll stay on our DayZRP mod.

• Emerald

So basically they want to start of with a basic, good working allround server mode, and add private hives later once everything is stable enough.

Sounds good to me. We don't want DayZ SA to be like WarZ now do we?

Wait for unofficial implementation of a standalone private server (like Bliss, R4Z0R49, Pwnz0r server packs for DayZMod). Until then, we'll stay on our DayZRP mod.

That's good to hear :) I would've hated to have to buy the standalone right away to keep playing with you guys. I usually wait about a month at least after a game's release for them to patch any seriously bad glitches and add more features =)